‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

35 minutes ago, Dal said:

I don’t believe every word both men said but I do have a hard time believing that they made up everything...and I don’t feel good saying that... most of you by now probably understand how big of an MJ fan I’ve been since I can remember...but I always thought it’s strange that a grown man shares his room/bed with kids who aren’t his. Like I wake up in the mornings with a boner almost every morning, most guys do. And if he’s not getting pussy or consensual gay sex with a another grown man then I don’t think it’s possible that he could be alone with a kid holding hands and basically having a normal dating relationship for as many days as he was and not feel some type of sexual urges and express them in some way. 

I don’t fully believe them but also I’m no longer convinced of MJ’s total innocence anymore either...but my gut tells me the TRUTH is somewhere in the middle and even THAT is too much for me to ever defend again 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

ill still listen to the music though for damn sure

This! This is a mature, rational train of thought 

Nothing wrong with enjoying his art despite Michael Jackson’s history of sexually abusing children

47 minutes ago, Dal said:

I don’t believe every word both men said but I do have a hard time believing that they made up everything...and I don’t feel good saying that... most of you by now probably understand how big of an MJ fan I’ve been since I can remember...but I always thought it’s strange that a grown man shares his room/bed with kids who aren’t his. Like I wake up in the mornings with a boner almost every morning, most guys do. And if he’s not getting pussy or consensual gay sex with a another grown man then I don’t think it’s possible that he could be alone with a kid holding hands and basically having a normal dating relationship for as many days as he was and not feel some type of sexual urges and express them in some way. 

I don’t fully believe them but also I’m no longer convinced of MJ’s total innocence anymore either...but my gut tells me the TRUTH is somewhere in the middle and even THAT is too much for me to ever defend again 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

ill still listen to the music though for damn sure

See I can respect that, mostly too because it's your opinion. I disagree, I know celibate people in their 40s not everyone's urges for everything are exactly the same. My thing is, when it comes to a subject like this or murder when telling "your truth" if you're lying about some things, you're liable to lie about everything and your credibility is shot....and these 2 lied about so much, so much they didn't have to, and that's too telling for me in my opinion

15 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Like I said knew about Janet

He sexually abused children and was a drug abuser so excuse me if his religion has nothing to do with anything 

Yet you didn't know she was raised as one......hmm

He sexually abused children? WHEN? what facts do you have? Also the drugs didn't come into play until his scalp burns and they didn't become a problem until 94 years after leaving the religion, that's a cute try tho. Is the new "belief is that everyone who's done drugs molested kids?

14 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Anyone else want to explain why MJ didn’t have an adult [farce] relationship until well into his 30s? So far, we have one bs excuse about religion 

The excuse is more credible than your theories on what makes him a molester "Someone said it so it's true" :lmao:

Comparing murder to child abuse and using the same metrics to measure it and determine it is how the #MeToo started. It’s why rape and sexual assault goes unreported or unsolved. 

Like when MJ lied to His doctors or when he lied on camera about his surgeries. An MJ fan discussing someone’s Credibility while defending someone who obtained medical drugs to deal with his demons :lmao: 

46 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Comparing murder to child abuse and using the same metrics to measure it and determine it is how the #MeToo started. It’s why rape and sexual assault goes unreported or unsolved. 

Like when MJ lied to His doctors or when he lied on camera about his surgeries. An MJ fan discussing someone’s Credibility while defending someone who obtained medical drugs to deal with his demons :lmao: 

Murder & Molestation are better comparisons than comparing being a drug addict to being a molester....so lets not on comparisons

So lying about your appearance and your own issues, is the same as lying as lying about being molested?....that's a 1st, but again these comparisons... Another issue with the comparisons you make about his drug use & plastic surgery, Im not saying  "if you lie at all you can't be telling the truth about anything", I'm saying if you're getting caught in a lie about the allegations against someone you make, you're not credible, there's a difference there like facts & "belief" :coffee:

44 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Where did I say “I didn’t know Janet was a JW?”

I’ll wait :coffee:

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Weird. Janet and the other siblings weren’t Jehovah Witnesses 🤔  

Right there, no long wait :coffee:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Ok made the mistake of watching that Martin Bashir interview again...Mike was so cringy and obviously on drugs. When he dangled Blanket over the balcony, he was high on something 😕

RIGHT, what's chilling about that doc is how some subjects would snap him right out of that for a min, but with him being him he was all over the place.

THIS is the doc to check out, they break everything down including that doc too.

He was all over the place bc of his drug use

Seriak killers and child molesters are two different things 

I’m comparing one person: a sexual child abuser AND an illicit drug user 

Please be aware of what is being compared

The #MeToo movement was birth bc people wouldn’t listen to the abused. Women AND men are afraid to come forward bc of your rhetoric. The same rhetoric used by lawyers: assassinate characters; kill credibility. It’s the same exact thing and it’s really a sad sad way to approach this topic. Your instinct is to defend a person you don’t even know.. your second is to assassinate the characters.

Pathetic. Take a step back. Look at his not only abnormal but disgusting behaviors. You won’t even ADMIT to his illicit drug use

You don’t know Michael Jackson... you know his music. Don’t forget that.

This says it best:

“I watched the documentary - and while it's emotional, compelling, and powerful, it does not bring any new evidence to light. All we have is the word of these two men. In an ideological world we could trust someone's word 100%, but the justice system does not work that way. If person X accuses person Y of racism, does it automatically mean person Y is a racist? No. If person X accuses person Y of a hate crime, does it automatically mean said hate crime happened? No. The justice system is built upon a fair trial of even testimonials both sides. Equally such, an accusation without evidence beyond reasonable doubt remains just that... an accusation. Let's flip this round, if you were falsely accused of a sex crime by somebody with financial motives or seeking revenge, and you were thrown in prison based upon the testimony of somebody with absolutely zilch evidence... would you deem that fair? Or just? I'm sure the answer is no. It is vital to our justice system that it remains fair and balanced, because for every 100 sex offenders thrown in prison (where they belong), I'm sure there are a small contingency of people who are wrongly accused. We cannot start a witch hunt on every single person who is accused of sex crimes without reasonable evidence. People need to look beyond the smokescreen of 'Leaving Neverland'. Of course you're going to leave the film thinking everything is true, but you need to understand that the film was made with the sole intention of painting MJ out to be a sexual predator. It's biased and one-sided. Moreso, if you're able to look beyond the movie and research it, you'll see that there are gaping loop holes in some of these stories. The question remains, are these loopholes the product of emotionally disturbed men who are victims of a sexual predator? Or are they the product of an elaborate lie?”

and thats by someone that didnt even like Michael. And if you still don’t get it then it’s a simple case of you don’t actually care and you want MJ to be a pedo which is disgusting in itself. And using #MeToo to try and shame me and jarryl is also a pathetic attempt of deflecting when both of us absolutely abhor R Kelly. Don’t deflect and project your own close mindedness onto us. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Game For Now said:

No one’s watching that documentary :lmao: a thousand views on YouTube. Like Mariah says.. GTFO :lmao: 

I’m watching Oprah and they had a expert on child abuse in the audience. Maybe you should listen to him 

Dr. Howard D. Fradkin 

Ah, so the number of views make it wrong,:lmao: or just simply are you trying to ignore facts to stick to your narrative?

So you're admitting you're going to continue to choose fiction over facts...cute. 

8 hours ago, Game For Now said:

He was all over the place bc of his drug use

Seriak killers and child molesters are two different things 

I’m comparing one person: a sexual child abuser AND an illicit drug user 

Please be aware of what is being compared

The #MeToo movement was birth bc people wouldn’t listen to the abused. Women AND men are afraid to come forward bc of your rhetoric. The same rhetoric used by lawyers: assassinate characters; kill credibility. It’s the same exact thing and it’s really a sad sad way to approach this topic. Your instinct is to defend a person you don’t even know.. your second is to assassinate the characters.

Pathetic. Take a step back. Look at his not only abnormal but disgusting behaviors. You won’t even ADMIT to his illicit drug use

Child molesters and drug abusers are 2 different things but you're going to keep comparing them...

Who was the child molester tho? R. Kelly? I mean Mike was proven to be an addict, but that's it...so I wonder what proven child abuser you're talking about.

Yea except This situation is not what #Metoo was originally about, this is what it's become. The issue of what its become now is "believe all accusations" gives many people with suspect motives and intentions (like Wade & James) the easy opportunity & access to do exactly what you're claiming Michael did, take advantage of naive & easily persuadable people to have them on their side blindly. That is an insult to due process. My instinct is not to rush to judgment when it comes to anything until I see the facts laid out  Vs. Your instinct is to condemn someone you don't know because someone else you don't has a story that you believe literally at all cost & face value, and the fact that the story keeps changing doesn't bother you say more to your blind faith than my fandom or my reliance on facts & credibility. Point exactly where I denied his drug use ever, I'm not the one dodging facts, that's your stance. I'm the one bringing them to the table, while you try to do any and everything but prove them wrong, worst, you're trying to deny and cover. That's pathetic & it's unreasonable, it's lazy and it's truly Trumplike. And instead of encouraging me to step back, I encourage you to step the fuck up and stop ignoring facts for blind belief.

You don't know Wade Robson or James Safechuck, you just agree with what they say in 1 documentary about someone else you don't know, yet manage to have gone out of your way to display nothing less than an unrealistic & unreasonable hatred for no matter what topic. You don't know him or them anymore than I do but my attention to every available fact gives me more credibility on this specific topic with these specific people than you. Take your seat, put your head back in the sand of belief while I'm looking at all the facts, and don't come out until you have something concrete to dispute them with. :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bu. said:

This says it best:

“I watched the documentary - and while it's emotional, compelling, and powerful, it does not bring any new evidence to light. All we have is the word of these two men. In an ideological world we could trust someone's word 100%, but the justice system does not work that way. If person X accuses person Y of racism, does it automatically mean person Y is a racist? No. If person X accuses person Y of a hate crime, does it automatically mean said hate crime happened? No. The justice system is built upon a fair trial of even testimonials both sides. Equally such, an accusation without evidence beyond reasonable doubt remains just that... an accusation. Let's flip this round, if you were falsely accused of a sex crime by somebody with financial motives or seeking revenge, and you were thrown in prison based upon the testimony of somebody with absolutely zilch evidence... would you deem that fair? Or just? I'm sure the answer is no. It is vital to our justice system that it remains fair and balanced, because for every 100 sex offenders thrown in prison (where they belong), I'm sure there are a small contingency of people who are wrongly accused. We cannot start a witch hunt on every single person who is accused of sex crimes without reasonable evidence. People need to look beyond the smokescreen of 'Leaving Neverland'. Of course you're going to leave the film thinking everything is true, but you need to understand that the film was made with the sole intention of painting MJ out to be a sexual predator. It's biased and one-sided. Moreso, if you're able to look beyond the movie and research it, you'll see that there are gaping loop holes in some of these stories. The question remains, are these loopholes the product of emotionally disturbed men who are victims of a sexual predator? Or are they the product of an elaborate lie?”

and thats by someone that didnt even like Michael. And if you still don’t get it then it’s a simple case of you don’t actually care and you want MJ to be a pedo which is disgusting in itself. And using #MeToo to try and shame me and jarryl is also a pathetic attempt of deflecting when both of us absolutely abhor R Kelly. Don’t deflect and project your own close mindedness onto us. 

Image result for tamar clapping gif

PREACH, that's the entire point, again it's lazy as hell to sum his defense as blind love when we're the ones looking at the full picture, not just 1 documentary, that by all accounts is just an interview, a documentary is investigative journalism, there was no investigation here, it was a story being told to camera's, a story they can't even stick to...

All of that, that's what it boils down to, these facts are getting ignored because he doesn't want them to be right in this case. And the fact that there are so many contradictions to that stance only shows his lack of attention to it as a whole. R. Kelly uses to be a fave of mine for a moment of time, yet even when he was it was abundantly clear, he was a pedophile. There wasn't any "That doesn't look right", "that doesn't look normal", he married a 15-year-old, and there were tapes of him having sex with teenagers...that changes who the man is for me, but it doesn't change what his music means to me. There is no blind fandom for me, or for any artist or actor or comedian I like, but it takes more than words and accusations to change how I look at ANYONE because that's their human right. Michael's relationship with kids that people find disturbing is assumption & opinion. R. Kellys was/is disturbing based on evidence and accusors who's story remained air tight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bu. said:

This says it best:

The justice system is built upon a fair trial of even testimonials both sides.

It is vital to our justice

We cannot start a witch hunt

Oh weird. This sounds like a white person that has never dealt with the justice system and is too privileged to care about minorities. Can we have the source of this quote :coffee: 

Comparing R Kelly to Michael Jackson is a shitty attempt to try and misdirect “We don’t have biased opinions, LOOK OVER HERE we hate R Kelly... see! MJ wasn’t a child predator” 

The #MeToo movement was birth bc people wouldn’t listen to the abused. Women AND men are afraid to come forward bc of your rhetoric. The same rhetoric used by lawyers: assassinate characters; kill credibility. It’s the same exact thing and it’s really a sad sad way to approach this topic. Your instinct is to defend a person you don’t even know.. your second is to assassinate the characters.

Pathetic. Take a step back. Look at his abnormal but disgusting behaviors. You won’t even ADMIT to his illicit drug use

I don’t believe every accuser but the only people that knows what happened behind close doors is Michael, Wade, and/or James and the other boys Michael touched behind closed doors 

The definition of “documentary” is a film or television or radio programme that gives facts and information about a subject:

LMFAO you can’t serious about the justice system. You are whining about something being unjustified. I’m sorry. Let’s talk about the justice system and see if it is as “fair” & “balanced” and fool proof! Aka rich/privileged proof

Laquan McDonald - Chicago teen murdered by police officers; all were acquitted

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr. - murdered by police during a mall shooting; no charges filed; investigation under way

Trayvon Martin - Florida young man murdered by a rent-a-cop; Rent-a-cop acquitted 

Michael Brown - 18 year old from Missouri shot and killed by police officer #HandsUp; Police officer was not indicted  

Tamir Rice - Cleveland boy shot and killed by police after pulling a fake gun out on them; shot twice... no convictions. The family sought money and won $6M but the Wackos would say “They just want money”

Stephan Clark - Sacramento man who was shot by police bc he held up a mobile phone that the police thought was a gun. No one was charged for murder

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

LMFAO you can’t serious about the justice system. You are whining about something being unjustified. I’m sorry. Let’s talk about the justice system and see if it is as “fair” & “balanced” and fool proof! Aka rich/privileged proof

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr. - murdered by police during a mall shooting; no charges filed; investigation under way

Trayvon Martin - Florida young man murdered by a rent-a-cop; Rent-a-cop acquitted 

Michael Brown - 18 year old from Missouri shot and killed by police officer #HandsUp; Police officer was not indicted  

Tamir Rice - Cleveland boy shot and killed by police after pulling a fake gun out on them; shot twice... no convictions. The family sought money and won $6M but the Wackos would say “They just want money”

Stephan Clark - Sacramento man who was shot by police bc he held up a mobile phone that the police thought was a gun. No one was charged for murder

move to strike your honor ...relevance

11 minutes ago, Illi said:

It shows that people don't really care about the truth but rather to grind their ax if possible.

I’m not sure if you’re referring to the people who accused Michael or MJ’s wackos

The Truth isn’t in the form of court documents or police findings or frivolous lawsuits

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

you believe that and I wont continue to entertain it, I've said what my thoughts were many times, its just my opinion doesnt align with yours and there's the problem

Your opinion that it’s just police that’s the problem and not the justice system that favors the white & the rich? 

Like I said.. go quote Jarryl and lick his words bc that’s all you’re here for 

11 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You were literally defending George Zimmerman back when his trial was happening so shut the fuck up :lmao:. You cared about fairness then and suddenly you don’t. Fuck your hypocrisy 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Oh weird. This sounds like a white person that has never dealt with the justice system and is too privileged to care about minorities. Can we have the source of this quote :coffee: 

Comparing R Kelly to Michael Jackson is a shitty attempt to try and misdirect “We don’t have biased opinions, LOOK OVER HERE we hate R Kelly... see! MJ wasn’t a child predator” 

The #MeToo movement was birth bc people wouldn’t listen to the abused. Women AND men are afraid to come forward bc of your rhetoric. The same rhetoric used by lawyers: assassinate characters; kill credibility. It’s the same exact thing and it’s really a sad sad way to approach this topic. Your instinct is to defend a person you don’t even know.. your second is to assassinate the characters.

Pathetic. Take a step back. Look at his abnormal but disgusting behaviors. You won’t even ADMIT to his illicit drug use

It sounds like someone that has common sense and reasoning. And if you want to talk justice system - Michael would never have never have benefited from it since he was a black man. 

No it is not. But keep deflecting - that’s what you’re best at. 

There is nothing #MeToo about this except an obvious attempt to take advantage of the much needed movement. White people always do that - see feminism. If you can’t admit that questioning credibility is important then tbh I hope you never make it onto jury service or ever get accused of a crime because your personality and background would be against you. 

Propofol is not illicit. We already know he was addicted to drugs. There’s no relevance to this though.

• Like 1