‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

10 minutes ago, bu. said:

The good sis is trying to bury the documentary about her friend Harvey’s weinstein I see :shifty:

Image result for Arsenio Hall spit gif

The tea is delicious bitch!

I thought she was doing this for the same reason OWN now has trashy scripted reality shows because it needs views....but I had forgotten....

Image result for tea spilling gif

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

we are basing this on the thought there may be some media storm and I keep saying thats going to be hard when MJ is dead, and these guys have had their day in court. I think it would be best to let this come and go under the radar....that is if the Estate cannot do their job and stop this shit altogether

The estate/Wackos cannot and will not stop this documentary. Period

The Failing New York Times wrote a smashing review for it and it is amazing

Its a long read so y’all won’t read it (that and it goes against the delusions you’ve held onto as Wackos) but it’s really good

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/arts/television/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland.html

via Jezebel: 

The director, Reed concerning Wackos:

“I feel pity for people whose first response to hearing that their idol might have raped some children is to try and pour scorn on those children,” the director told Jezebel. “I find that so sad and pathetic. Don’t these people have a life of their own or children of their own? Don’t they know any children? If they admire Jackson for being a benefactor of children and someone who gave his life to protect children and all that, don’t they care about actual, real children that he might have hurt?”

I think it's sad & pathetic to judge off of performance over evidence & credibility, both of which are missing from these 2 accusers. That's why we shouldn't believe them. And it's sad & pathetic to proudly market and bank off of peoples ignorance & stupidity to tell your side, to almost proudly be clear of any facts & rest your case solely on testimony....from proven liars. :coffee:

Again this is the hilariously ignorant tone of everyone who comes out believing them:

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

https://themuse.jezebel.com/why-leaving-neverland-director-believes-his-subjects-cl-1832938414

An interview with the director. Some quotes that should resonate with some of the Wackos here: 

“There’s stuff they repeat from one person to another.”

The only thing you can do is resort to the tactic that the Jackson side has always employed, which they employed successfully in court at the criminal trial: “No, no, no, it’s all for money and these people are scumbags. Look what they did here, look what they did there.” It’s all this misdirection, it’s pointing the other way: “Look over there. Look the other way. This child telling you he’s been molested and all these people who corroborate what the child said, that’s not important. What’s important is the mother shoplifted something a few years ago.” Discrediting the people involved in making the claims of child sexual abuse is the go-to tactic that they’ve always used”

25 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I agree with Jarryl these guys have changed their stores over and over lost credibility. If you're asking to take down the biggest pop Icon ever, I think you need to come a lot harder.

1) They address that in the film as well as in the interview. I suggest forming your own opinion instead of piggybacking of a person’s opinion bc they loved the artist but I don’t think you have that mental capacity to do so.

Picture this: you find out your neighbor molested your sibling. Your parents tell you “well... John Smith was a good man and your sibling just wanted attention” 

the Wackos are your parents 

2) They didn’t lose credibility

3) They’re not trying to take him down

4) Watch the documentary 

5) The Director: Let’s be clear: His change of heart is the subject of my film, pretty much. If you want to know why he lied on the witness stand and then says different stuff in interview with me, in shorthand, he was in love with Michael. Michael said that he loved Wade when Wade was a child, and he had a long sexual relationship with him. Wade loved Michael and defended Michael. Didn’t want to see him in jail. Even at the age of 22, they still had a relationship—not a sexual one. He lied for love. It doesn’t justify it. It’s perjury. It’s bad, it’s wrong and the let down this little boy who had the extraordinary guts to stand up and confront Michael Jackson, one of the most powerful people he could have picked a fight with. Wade, as defense witness No. 1, was part of crushing that little boy’s claim to justice. That’s a story we tell unsparingly in the film.

4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

1) They address that in the film

2) They didn’t lose credibility

3) They’re not trying to take him down

I would give that some thought if this documentary didnt follow the R Kelly one and we see what's happening there. Im sorry these guys had their day in court. You know what the enemy of a lie is? Common sense truth. Jussie, supposedly he's attacked at 2 am in the morning in 15 degree below weather, returns back to his hotel with his sub sandwich intact  :unsure:

These guys say nope he didnt do nothing to me, sell MJ stuff for coin, turn around and say ohhhh no forget all that just remember Im saying now he did ...fuck that, you can't touch on no boys and someone somewhere not coming to kill yo ass for touching my child, and the story he says never changes .."that man touched me"

1 minute ago, Rocknet said:

I agree with Jarryl these guys have changed their stores over and over lost credibility. If you're asking to take down the biggest pop Icon ever, I think you need to come a lot harder.

Exactly, and be it MJ or anyone else or any type of serious offense, a story from someone who's mind changes shouldn't be "enough" to warrant instant belief or judgment. 

Again it's weird & disturbing that the director is urging everyone to not look at evidence :lmao: He has a problem with them being discredited because it takes facts to do that vs. he wants their "new memories" to be alllll the facts we need. I'm just not dumb enough to do that, and that goes for any case. And ay, though alot of people are I'm very pleasantly surprised to see that it's still a good amount of regular people who feel the same way. Calling someone a molester and coming up with a graphic story doesn't make someone a molester, the evidence does, and no evidence ever has. Maybe some will someday, but it's definitely not coming from these 2. 

55 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Patiently waits for wacko to say “i think it’s sad and pathetic to break down a man who can’t defend himself” 🙄 That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t believe victims 

I can equally state it is sad these so called victims have yet to figure their stories out and think the public should continue to hear these allegations no matter what they say. Its a very heavy accusation to make that anyone molested you, its also a heavy burden to accuse someone whose an Icon, but when your story changes....chile you're dismissed

4 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Exactly, and be it MJ or anyone else or any type of serious offense, a story from someone who's mind changes shouldn't be "enough" to warrant instant belief or judgment. 

Again it's weird & disturbing that the director is urging everyone to not look at evidence :lmao: He has a problem with them being discredited because it takes facts to do that vs. he wants their "new memories" to be alllll the facts we need. I'm just not dumb enough to do that, and that goes for any case. And ay, though alot of people are I'm very pleasantly surprised to see that it's still a good amount of regular people who feel the same way. Calling someone a molester and coming up with a graphic story doesn't make someone a molester, the evidence does, and no evidence ever has. Maybe some will someday, but it's definitely not coming from these 2. 

actually there are stories out here where people claimed to recall events under therapy and went so far as to claim a parent molested them, only to recant later and state the memories were false ...true story

I’m not here to convince the Wackos bc they will forever defend that pedophile to their own demise... I’m not here to convenice simpletons who follow, blindly and can’t form their own opinion.

I’m here to stop this culture of believing the abuser. Far too long has society turned a blind eye on sexual abuse... Far too many  affluent men have gotten away with unspeakable crimes against innocent people. Their time is up 

1 minute ago, Rocknet said:

actually there are stories out here where people claimed to recall events under therapy and went so far as to claim a parent molested them, only to recant later and state the memories were false ...true story

True, I do in the general sense believe in memory suppression, but too what's funny about this case is Wade saying that these new memories came after being fired....and people think that's acceptable? :lmao: "Yes PLEASE don't look at the evidence, listen to what they say today....cause it might change tomorrow" 

22 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I would give that some thought if this documentary didnt follow the R Kelly one and we see what's happening there. Im sorry these guys had their day in court. You know what the enemy of a lie is? Common sense truth. Jussie, supposedly he's attacked at 2 am in the morning in 15 degree below weather, returns back to his hotel with his sub sandwich intact  :unsure:

These guys say nope he didnt do nothing to me, sell MJ stuff for coin, turn around and say ohhhh no forget all that just remember Im saying now he did ...fuck that, you can't touch on no boys and someone somewhere not coming to kill yo ass for touching my child, and the story he says never changes .."that man touched me"

You’re being an idiot by comparing one black man’s false police statement to boys who have been sexually molested. 

The director already touch on y’all telephone scheme.. you’re misdirecting. Him selling merchandise has NOTHING to do with him being molested as a child much like people selling sports merchandise has nothing to do with any trama they suffered as a child

36 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

They address that in the film as well as in the interview. I suggest forming your own opinion instead of piggybacking of a person’s opinion bc they loved the artist but I don’t think you have that mental capacity to do so.

24 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I can equally state it is sad these so called victims have yet to figure their stories out and think the public should continue to hear these allegations no matter what they say. Its a very heavy accusation to make that anyone molested you, its also a heavy burden to accuse someone whose an Icon, but when your story changes....chile you're dismissed

They remember their sexual abuse 

It is heavy... and you will go above and beyond to protect the status quo “My idol couldn’t have done such a thing!!! Omg no he’s my idol! I love him” < not you. You’re just following the flock 

3 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

If simpltons follow blindly............isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? I mean Michael's side has facts, and evidence, their side....has their changing minds & stories yet you follow them oh-so blindly :lmao:

Unless you were in MJ ‘s hotel room, hot tub, bed room... you have nothing. 

All you have testimony from two children who are easily manipulated by ANYONE and one 22 year man who lied to protect someone he loved... MJ

Im not surprised you didn’t read the director’s interview with Jezebel but maybe you should but you won’t bc it goes against your beliefs 

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

They remember their sexual abuse 

It is heavy... and you will go above and beyond to protect the status quo “My idol couldn’t have done such a thing!!! Omg no he’s my idol! I love him” < not you. You’re just following the flock 

stop stop stop.....I love Janet, MJ, that was cute back in the early 80s miss me with the rest :umm:  my idol Ive seen in concert 14 times

6 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

True, I do in the general sense believe in memory suppression, but too what's funny about this case is Wade saying that these new memories came after being fired....and people think that's acceptable? :lmao: "Yes PLEASE don't look at the evidence, listen to what they say today....cause it might change tomorrow" 

that's the bullshit, you cant fling these kinda accusations and flip stories ...it doesnt work like that

22 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Unless you were in MJ ‘s hotel room, hot tub, bed room... you have nothing. 

All you have testimony from two children who are easily manipulated by ANYONE and one 22 year man who lied to protect someone he loved... MJ

Im not surprised you didn’t read the director’s interview with Jezebel but maybe you should but you won’t bc it goes against your beliefs 

Except for the words of more people who have been there with Michael and have been saying he's innocent than the few who said he was guilty...whilst going for millions, and that list of other kids have better reputations and are more credible than any of the money hungry proof lacking fools who've accused. There's that :coffee:

:lmao: AKA someone who told the same consistent story for 20yrs, and then when they got fired & their money ran out their stories changed (and haven't been consistent since they were on the same side as evidence and facts appear to be on)

Actually, I did and like with all the interviews he's done, I laughed my ass off and felt disgust for him and everyone who takes the narrative of "doesn't look at facts, look at THIS FILM....that has no facts" seriously. His stance of "believe people without evidence & who change their minds" is promoting ignorance.....literally he wants you to ignore, what a tool.

25 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao: AKA someone who told the same consistent story for 20yrs, and then when they got fired & their money ran out their stories changed (and haven't been consistent since they were on the same side as evidence and facts appear to be on)

Actually I did and like with all the interviews he's done, I laughed my ass off and felt disgust for him and everyone who takes the narrative of "don't look at facts, look at THIS FILM....that has no facts" seriously. His stance of "believe people without evidence & who change their minds" is promoting ignorance.....literally he wants you to ignore, what a tool.

Back with the story 🤦🏾‍♂️ Back to the money.. back to the misdirection

Theyre not getting paid for the documentary. The lawsuits and book deals the director touched on if you read the interview.. neither had anything to do with the documentary

You didn’t read it 

33 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

stop stop stop.....I love Janet, MJ, that was cute back in the early 80s miss me with the rest :umm:  my idol Ive seen in concert 14 times

That is literally what you’re doing. 

“Oh my idol!!!!! They could never do this! What about the time he lied as a child or 22 year old for his friend?! What about that” 

32 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

that's the bullshit, you cant fling these kinda accusations and flip stories ...it doesnt work like that

1) The director addressed the flip 

2) Manipulating children is really easy. You don’t think MJ cohersed or manipulated these children then you don’t know him. This is the same man who manipulated health care officials.. the same man who got illicit medical drugs into his house. But no! MJ would never manipulate his boy friends. Give it a break Bailey 

13 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Back with the story 🤦🏾‍♂️ Back to the money.. back to the misdirection

Theyre not getting paid for the documentary. The lawsuits and book deals the director touched on if you read the interview 

You didn’t read it 

Back to the facts, evidence & credibility :coffee:

Yea but he's the same director who's promoting ignorance and to blindly follow his & their words...so...I won't take his word for it....until there's evidence. So yea I read it, and I watched his interview, the difference appears to be you think he & they are incapable of lying :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Back to the facts, evidence & credibility :coffee:

Yea but he's the same director who's promoting ignorance and to blindly follow his & their words...so...I won't take his word for it....until there's evidence.

35  year old Molly: mom, dad... Uncle Bobbi touch my ass hole when I was 10

Mom: oh my? Do you have any evidence? Proof?

Dad: You haven’t told us! I asked when you were 12 so you lied.. you’re lying now

And Scene

Thats what you’re doing. You are personally harming victims by defending a pediophile. You may take a bow 

I’m pretty sure the director knows what he’s doing. Odd you don’t attempt to come for his creditials, his credibility.. his knowledge (Director has done his research, read the court documents, interviewed other key witnesses) 

MJ has you fooled, per the Failing New York Times, with magic. Ohh look! Talent but don’t look in the talent’s closet! 

PS: you don’t need evidence and proof for sexual assault and abuse. You also don’t put your family through this, you don’t tell your shrink lies. MJ, a drug addict who hosted children in his hotel room without adults, bed room, and who built a kiddy trap in his backyard isn’t exactly credible period