‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

35  year old Molly: mom, dad... Uncle Bobbi touch my ass hole when I was 10

Mom: oh my? Do you have any evidence? Proof?

Dad: You haven’t told us! I asked when you were 12 so you lied.. you’re lying now

And Scene

Thats what you’re doing. You are personally harming victims by defending a pediophile. You may take a bow 

I’m pretty sure the director knows what he’s doing. Odd you don’t attempt to come for his creditials, his credibility.. his knowledge (Director has done his research, read the court documents, interviewed other key witnesses) 

MJ has you fooled, per the Failing New York Times, with magic. Ohh look! Talent but don’t look in the talent’s closet! 

PS: you don’t need evidence and proof for sexual assault and abuse. You also don’t put your family through this, you don’t tell your shrink lies. MJ, a drug addict who hosted children in his hotel room without adults, bed room, and who built a kiddy trap in his backyard isn’t exactly credible period

that's all bullshit ninja  ....take two....ACTION

35 year old Molly: mom, dad.....Uncle Bobbi touched my ass hole when I was 10

Mom:  Oh I knew he was a sick perv

Dad: Ima kill that muthafucka touching my daughter ohhh hellll naw

Mom: stop dont get the gun honey noooooo

911 call dispatch: Hi how can I make a difference today mam?

Mom: My husband just shot and killed my brother Bobbi *sobbing continues*

911 call dispatch: Hold on mam we're going to get the authorities out there as soon as possible

END SCENE

31 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

35  year old Molly: mom, dad... Uncle Bobbi touch my ass hole when I was 10

Mom: oh my? Do you have any evidence? Proof?

Dad: You haven’t told us! I asked when you were 12 so you lied.. you’re lying now

And Scene

Thats what you’re doing. You are personally harming victims by defending a pediophile. You may take a bow 

I’m pretty sure the director knows what he’s doing. Odd you don’t attempt to come for his creditials, his credibility.. his knowledge (Director has done his research, read the court documents, interviewed other key witnesses) 

MJ has you fooled, per the Failing New York Times, with magic. Ohh look! Talent but don’t look in the talent’s closet! 

PS: you don’t need evidence and proof for sexual assault and abuse. You also don’t put your family through this, you don’t tell your shrink lies. MJ, a drug addict who hosted children in his hotel room without adults, bed room, and who built a kiddy trap in his backyard isn’t exactly credible period

Nah just like Wade imagined that this happened to him, that's how you imagine I see the situation, how I see the situation is an accuser strongly defending someone who's been accused and acquitted, then when they get fired by their company and have trouble getting work they come up with a new story (that keeps changing) and go for millions, not relatable to "Molly" or most other abuse cases, but alas, they don't want you to pay attention to that....so blindly YOU don't. 

He's done all that, but yet his documentary has been repeatedly dragged for selfishly being bias  & devoid of damaging or crucial evidence despite providing moving performances (unlike real documentaries).

Nah, facts credibility, the law, evidence & the lack thereof for the opposing side has me "fooled" vs.........a changing story.....

P.S. When you commit purgery, you do. When there's overwhelming evidence that doesn't support your accusations you do, when there are more witnesses (who were also boys & girls) who are on his side, and nobody has come forward without going for a cash grab...you do. Again find someone who accused him that hasn't sued for millions & you'll have a better shot at a case. R.Kelly isn't a pedophile because he's called one, he's 1 because there's evidence proving it. OJ isn't a murderer because he's called a murder, he's 1 because there's evidence proving it (who was found guilty in the civil suit). Michael Jackson isn't a pedophile because these 2 liars are calling him 1, he isn't 1 because there's been no crucial or vital evidence proving he is including this doc.

On 2/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, jarrylf said:

The larger issue with Leaving Neverland, though, is that for something that calls itself a “documentary,” it is woefully one-sided — and in some cases, conveniently selective about the information it chooses to include about its two subjects. 

There’s no video or audio evidence of actual crimes

:coffee:

Your opinion, you literally not being there... in MJ’s hotel room, bed room, hot tub, shower, is irrelevant and a matter of opinion. 

Wade, who you only focus on, was actually there. He lived it. I’m going to tell you what I told Bailey... Kids are easily manipulated and if you don’t think a drug abuser can manipulate others then you don’t know MJ or you’re ignoring everything to push your “my idol my idol” agenda 

It’s cute how you crossed out my scenario of what you are literally doing to these victims of sexual abuse 

PS: OJ was acquitted of all charges therefore he’s not a murderer bc he was acquitted!! He was acquitted in the court of law.

(btw you can’t compare murder to child molestation ;) ) 

You can’t quote yourself and call it factual Trum—Jarryl

(again) My opinion comes from evidence and the testimony from more people that were there and say nothing incriminating happened that would have nothing to lose or gain by telling the truth which is more relevant than people who go for the cash grab after the mans dead and they make up a convincing enough story.

McCulley Culkin was there, Corey Feldman, other kids that testified nothing happened, other kids that strongly defend MJ. My side is Evidence vs. story....that's really weird how you keep trying to make that wrong. Hell the whole "don't look in the closet" thing you posted earlier...you're literally on the side that's sayin DONT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE OR THEIR PAST INCONSISTENCIES, BELIEVE ONLY WHT THEY SAY NOW :lmao: you agenda is "I think he did it, so I'll believe anyone & anything that says he did" and that's cutefully sheepish, but...I like "Beyond a reasonable doubt, or guilty until proven innocent"

Hell you said "don't look in the closets", well the random raids on his houses looked through the closets, every room, every item, every photograph, every video, every web search, every picture, note, audio every kid who's spent time with him had (if they didn't offer anything up it's withholding evidence, and it doesn't appear in this film) and found NOTHING that paints him out to have done anything illegal......were all the non-accusors, the police & the FBI & court systems on drugs too....cause you keep making this about beliving what Michael says, vs. I'm believing what all that work & labor & time says & produced= Innocent.

Except OJ was found Guilty in the civil suit, and the 1st trial the narrative was changed (which damn near the juror's now all admit to being the sole reason for their stance of guilty, at the time that it wasn't about OJ & Nicole it was about the LAPD), something that didn't happen for anything related to MJ.

Geez Norm, whilst on your campaign to devoid facts, you didn't bother to check that I didn't quote myself, I quoted Entertainment Weekly & The Chicago Sun-Times, That's your side that's of the belief "I said it, so it must be true, DONT GO LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE, I SAID IT!.....SO BELIEVE ME! I CHANGED MY MIND! AND I'M TELLING THIS VERSION FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!" Get yourself together, you're defending Jussie with "wait for facts" but everything around MJ you're "DONT LOOK AT FACTS? WHAT DO THEY PROVE?!?! Listen to the words of these inconsistent men". You're literally riding for both fact & fiction:lmao:

On 2/26/2019 at 6:00 PM, jarrylf said:

The larger issue with Leaving Neverland, though, is that for something that calls itself a “documentary,” it is woefully one-sided — and in some cases, conveniently selective about the information it chooses to include about its two subjects

https://ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/02/21/leaving-neverland-review/

There’s no video or audio evidence of actual crimes

https://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/in-hbo-documentary-michael-jackson-is-possibly-a-molester-definitely-a-weirdo/

Again, I stand with & for facts :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I know your move to ignore facts won't let you maintain enough attention to read and attempt to debunk all those facts I laid out. I have a feeling you had the same sentiment when looking at the evidence proving his innocence in general

I've combed through details of these investigations SINCE the 2005 trial and years after when more information became public for my own opinion. When it comes to caring about the truth there is no "too much information to read through". I can't blindly believe, I like evidence & credibility too damn much. 

You want him to be guilty, they say he's guilty with no proof, you agree. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

I know your move to ignore facts won't let you maintain enough attention to read and attempt to debunk all those facts I laid out. I have a feeling you had the same sentiment when looking at the evidence proving his innocence in general

I've combed through details of these investigations SINCE the 2005 trial and years after when more information became public for my own opinion. When it comes to caring about the truth there is no "too much information to read through". I can't blindly believe, I like evidence & credibility too damn much. 

You want him to be guilty, they say he's guilty with no proof, you agree. :lmao: 

It’s your opinion. You are too involved. You don’t have a investigator investigate his or her own friend or family.

His fans combed through dozen of footage and receipts but has any of his fans actually sat down with MJ’s victims? No. Has any of MJ fans looked any of the dozen children (now adults) in their faces and asked what really happened? No. You can shift through hours of testimony and fan forums but you don’t know what happened between this man and those children

You may recuse yourself 

I believe the victims. You don’t put yourself through this scrutiny for views. You don’t put your family and children through this for attention. These men & women who come out of the dark are heros. You want them to hush up and sit down bc you have a favorable bias towards the abuser. You are apart of the problem bc you don’t believe victims. You are why the #MeToo movement and the #TimeUp movement is growing 

And before you claim credibility, these two kids were children when they were on trial. 22 (Wade) and what 10-12 on the grand jury? :blink: And you don’t think Michael Jackson cohersed these boys to lie? You don’t think for a second that MJ didn’t pull this boys aside and say what he said to them to ensure he stays out of prison 0_o The same man who manipulated the healthcare system? The same man who changed his appearance and dressed up his white child and Blanket? 

Like Trump cohersed Cohen to lie to Congress, people of power use their wealth and that power to manipulate people. Proof that if you are loyal enough, you can shut up and sit at the table

MJ was manipulative and he has no credibility in this at all 

There’s no “guilty” or “non guilty”.. this isn’t a trial. That’s for the court (which is obviously in favor of the rich) to determine that. And they have determine him to be not guilty thanks to Wade’s perjury. I just want you to realize that MJ is a pervert. You can still listen to his music and dance to his songs and celebrate his artistry

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

It’s your opinion. You are too involved. You don’t have a investigator investigate his or her own friend or family.

His fans combed through dozen of footage and receipts but has any of his fans actually sat down with MJ’s victims? No. Has any of MJ fans looked any of the dozen children (now adults) in their faces and asked what really happened? No. You can shift through hours of testimony and fan forums but you don’t know what happened between this man and those children

You may recuse yourself 

I believe the victims. You don’t put yourself through this scrutiny for views. You don’t put your family and children through this for attention. These men & women who come out of the dark are heros. You want them to hush up and sit down bc you have a favorable bias towards the abuser. You are apart of the problem bc you don’t believe victims. You are why the #MeToo movement and the #TimeUp movement is growing 

And before you claim credibility, these two kids were children when they were on trial. 22 (Wade) and what 10-12 on the grand jury? :blink: And you don’t think Michael Jackson cohersed these boys to lie? You don’t think for a second that MJ didn’t pull this boys aside and say what he said to them to ensure he stays out of prison 0_o The same man who manipulated the healthcare system? The same man who changed his appearance and dressed up his white child and Blanket? 

Like Trump cohersed Cohen to lie to Congress, people of power use their wealth and that power to manipulate people. Proof that if you are loyal enough, you can shut up and sit at the table

MJ was manipulative and he has no credibility in this at all 

There’s no “guilty” or “non guilty”.. this isn’t a trial. That’s for the court (which is obviously in favor of the rich) to determine that. And they have determine him to be not guilty thanks to Wade’s perjury. I just want you to realize that MJ is a pervert. You can still listen to his music and dance to his songs and celebrate his artistry

"Too Involved" vs. "pays no attention to anything that doesn't align with their set opinion"...I'll take too involved gladly. I'm thorough, and I like facts, and all the details from what investigators looked for at his houses for years are all available, I don't need to be 1 or be related 1 to read their work :lmao:

Except, according to all the lack of evidence from all the work done there are no victims (so based on facts, nobody has sat down with any), plenty of courts and prosecutors and professionals sat down with the few accusers & the defenders to ask for their story, yet.......not guilty...again, and you don't know what happened with the man & those kids, that many more who were around say DIDNT, SEVERAL of them were abused by adults in their lives and have come out about it yet don't name Michael at all, naming names in the industry more powerful than Michael dead & alive yet, you take the word of 2 mind changers with no proof, I mean that's precious & all but I'm too grown/smart to do that.:coffee: 

I believe the evidence (unless there is a specific reason not to), and find it stupid to blindly believe people (ESPECIALLY people you personally don't know with sketch paths of lying and pulling things like this for money) without facts or evidence but just go by off their "new" memories. It's really disturbing how you're contradicting yourself so hard with "you want them to sit down and shut up and be quiet and believe the star", yet I'm saying, link us, prove it, stop going for the money grab and step up and step out which neither of these accusers are doing. It's too ridiculous what you're doing to even offend me because it's like you're wrong, but you're proud of how wrong you are, and don't care that no evidence supports your side....and you're losing sight that you're accusing me (and anyone else on the side of facts) of not caring about evidence or victims.......when you're on the side that's saying it's perfectly fine to accuse anyone of anything with no proof and they must be believed. I'm just too smart for that. 

WAIT :lmao: WAIT 20s is a child now?!?!??! IN WHAT.WORLD?!?!?! THE FUQ :lmao: How are you OK being so wrong, being so proud of being so wrong, did you um...seriously think I wouldn't clown that? No even better did you seriously think that would be taken seriously :lmao: Again there's just absolutely no way to take that seriously. For that matter when the trial was taking place, both were not fixtures in Michael's life, 2, Michael didn't have the power to destroy them or anyone during his trial, he was in debt, and getting sued for years for that, he had nothing to hold over them or any of the more who said he did nothing wrong. His estate has more with him being dead so they changed their minds to get a piece so they wouldn't have to work it's too damn obvious to be this lazy with it Game :lmao:

Cute theory, but Cohen is backing up that he was coerced with your arch nemesis in this discussion, EVIDENCE!!! :lmao:  An enemy you & Trump & all who side with this doc share... :coffee:

Yea your opinion of MJ vs. all that police, FB raids and years of investigation and court systems work :lmao:When it comes to caring about the truth there is no "too much information to read through". But again, when Evidence is the enemy, you want nothing to do with it.

:lmao: I'm damn near convinced that you're taking this stance as kind of a performance art of those dumb enough to side with them cause it's like you're not even trying to be right, you're trying to be funny which I REALLY appreciate like you haven't challenged any evidence that exists nor the words of MANY more credible witnesses. If your goal is to try to convince anyone anything YOU NEED EVIDENCE! I'm not like the people you're mocking, I'm not going to believe he was because you say he was or because factual liars say he was, I need proof and I need it backed and vexed by professionals. Good luck on that though, seeing as how I'm already on the side of facts...so if you wanna change that some of your/their alternate facts have to become real.

R. Kelly isn't going to Jail right now because of what people said, he's going to jail right now because there are new proof and new witnesses, and until Mikes case has either, innocent until proven guilty

• Upvote 4

There’s facts from the case and police documents and there are facts from their experiences. I take the word of the victim over the word over the abuser

You don’t put yourself through this scrutiny for views. You don’t put your family and children through this for attention. These men & women who come out of the dark are heros. You want them to hush up and sit down bc you have a favorable bias towards the abuser. You are apart of the problem bc you don’t believe victims. You are why the #MeToo movement and the #TimeUp movement is growing 

MJ and Wade were close friends during and after his trial (Wade, like you, was in love with MJ, his abuser). MJ cohersed him to like on trial. 

The fact that you think they’re performing artists, both of them, is absurd. You obviously haven’t dealt with sexual predators or the effect they have on adults who were children when it happened and it shows.

Your rhetoric is dangerous 

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL :lmao: I think you just said "there can be truth and there can be words that aren't proven to be truthful at all=lies", What are you doing? :lmao:  I'll remain taking the side of provable facts from years of investigation

If you believe that I have a feeling you'd be incredibly surprised at the length people will go through for money & relevance. You keep summing up my side to be about "loyalty to MJ" yet...that's LITERALLY your side, blind loyalty, again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, you can't be taken seriously, because you're trying to flip it...but in doing so you're ridiculing your own stance. THAT DOESN'T WORK :lmao: in this entire discussion/debate, there's the side with evidence, and there's the side of blind "faith"....and you're the "faithful".

Ah and unlike me, my stance has been consistent with the evidence. Wade's used to be until he ran out of money...... Ah so now you're claiming you have to have been abused to know if someone/anyone is lying about abuse or telling the truth or for evidence to exist.

Your rhetoric is dangerous, proudly ignorant, proudly devoid of facts, and hilariously disturbingly sheeplike. Vs.................Factually prove me wrong, prove he was guilty with, prove what the police, FBI & trials missed. I'll wait :coffee: 

You do know you're discrediting yourself from ever being able to cite anything as "factual" now because you're being dismissive about facts you don't agree with, and are defending the right for opinion to outweigh facts right? :lmao: 

Geez!!!! It's been a tough week for MJ Stans... And it's gonna be an even tougher weekend. After reading up on Wade I now give him a MAJOR side eye. There is something off about him. On the other hand... I feel like Michael was his own worst enemy. I could never understand for the life of me why after the first allegation did he not stop inviting boys and their entire families over to his house!!!! He knew there were people out there trying to set him up. Whether he did this or didn't do this. Nobody can dispute the fact that it was and still is odd for a grown ass man to be having sleepovers with other people's kids. Everytime I hear about the sleepovers I get uneasy. The shit just doesn't sound right. And y'all know if this was anybody else everyone would be suspicious of that person. I just hate it for the family because they have to always be defending this shit. I hate it especially for Janet. Because even though she don't have shit to do with this. It can affect her too. I hate when I see some MJ Stans mad because they feel she should be doing more to defend him. She has! But she has to also think about her livelihood in this #metoo era. She don't live off of his estate and she has a legecy of her own to protect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad to see alot of Dragging going on in the #leavingneverland Twitter feed, like facts are being spoken & stepped up for and it's a beautiful thing. Also threats of lawsuits for falsely accusing other "victims".

I think this'll be the tone of it all through the week, some will bring up what was said, but others will bring up what's been proven & what hasn't been. :coffee:

32 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Glad to see alot of Dragging going on in the #leavingneverland Twitter feed, like facts are being spoken & stepped up for and it's a beautiful thing. Also threats of lawsuits for falsely accusing other "victims".

I think this'll be the tone of it all through the week, some will bring up what was said, but others will bring up what's been proven & what hasn't been. :coffee:

have you seen the documentary? Im watching it now, and I swear Wade I get the feeling he's really angry ...not about some abuse, but he's going so graphic and so detailed its like he wants people mad too

47 minutes ago, Bailey said:

have you seen the documentary? Im watching it now, and I swear Wade I get the feeling he's really angry ...not about some abuse, but he's going so graphic and so detailed its like he wants people mad too

Nah I'm waiting till tomorrow, not giving this fiction 2 days

And that's what I'm expecting honestly, he NEEDS this money, so he needs to take advantage of peoples stupidity & the current climate to capitalize. I'm loving how everyone's being dragged for their "too happy" tone, also the fact checkers are spreading the words good.

8 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Nah I'm waiting till tomorrow, not giving this fiction 2 days

And that's what I'm expecting honestly, he NEEDS this money, so he needs to take advantage of peoples stupidity & the current climate to capitalize. I'm loving how everyone's being dragged for their "too happy" tone, also the fact checkers are spreading the words good.

As he doesn’t get paid for this documentary 

4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

As he doesn’t get paid for this documentary 

Yup but the potential book deals, speaking engagements, and pitty jobs he would get paid for if they can get the right dumb people to ignore the facts and jump on their side.

Then again their word of not getting paid isn't exactly coming from credible sources.

Just now, jarrylf said:

Yup but the potential book deals, speaking engagements, and pitty jobs he would get paid for if they can get the right dumb people to ignore the facts and jump on their side.

Anyone can do that if they have a compelling story

The fun part is, Wackos will give him the attention ^_^ by being social media warriors and copying and pasting what they read 

2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Anyone can do that if they have a compelling story

The fun part is, Wackos will give him the attention ^_^ by being social media warriors and copying and pasting what they read 

Exactly which is why this one had to be worked on.

The thing is the attention discredits him, "copying & pasting" facts to answer to fiction is a bad look for the fiction creator^_^

11 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Exactly which is why this one had to be worked on.

The thing is the attention discredits him, "copying & pasting" facts to answer to fiction is a bad look for the fiction creator^_^

Prove it was worked on? I need clock-in time sheets, breaks & live footage. I’ll wait

:yawn: I’ve heard that on Twitter already

Just now, Game For Now said:

Prove it was worked on? I need clock-in time sheets, breaks & love footage. I’ll wait

:yawn: I’ve heard that on Twitter already

:lmao: Um...Game......if it wasn't worked on, the inconsistency of his stories & his accounts since he 1st changed his mind (damning enough there) wouldn't be an issue...period...like are you asking to prove he changed his story.....cause well.... that's literally what this is all aboutImage result for janet jackson laughing gif

Yup the facts are being given with the smoke :D