‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Your opinion that it’s just police that’s the problem and not the justice system that favors the white & the rich? 

objection your honor scope...... that's out of context, if what you're saying is the truth, and I do not deny white privilege as a gay Black man then we can shut all this down right now because yes being white and rich is favored. Now what the hell that has to do with two inconsistent accusers and MJ is another court case :umm:

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

objection your honor scope...... that's out of context, if what you're saying is the truth, and I do not deny white privilege as a gay Black man then we can shut all this down right now because yes being white and rich is favored. Now what the hell that has to do with two inconsistent accusers and MJ is another court case :umm:

His posts are inconsistent and hypocritical to what he’s done and said over the years. Much like the two guys he believes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bailey said:

I dont understand why he wants this so bad I just :sigh:

He’s wanted it for years which is disgusting. Why would anyone want someone to be a pedophile that bad? I’d have no problem admitting MJ was a pedophile if anyone that accused him didn’t lack credibility. But to blindly believe someone when there’s clear holes and lies is just Trumpism at it's finest.

People on the left have gone too extreme and become exactly like the dumb people on the right. As I’ve said before - “No one on the left wants to be seen to question an alleged victim. The old left wing principle of justice/presumption of innocence has been tossed aside in favour of a new (formerly far right) principle that anyone subject to an allegation must be lynched with zero scrutiny.”

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bu. said:

You were literally defending George Zimmerman back when his trial was happening so shut the fuck up :lmao:. You cared about fairness then and suddenly you don’t. Fuck your hypocrisy 

I did. The good thing about having time on my hands is I can go back and read a 31 page topic which I basically stood clear of. But yeah Bu... Feel free to find one post of me defending George Zimmerman

While you’re at it, where did you find that post about the fair and just justice system?

14 minutes ago, bu. said:

It sounds like someone that has common sense and reasoning. And if you want to talk justice system - Michael would never have never have benefited from it since he was a black man. 

No it is not. But keep deflecting - that’s what you’re best at. 

There is nothing #MeToo about this except an obvious attempt to take advantage of the much needed movement. White people always do that - see feminism. If you can’t admit that questioning credibility is important then tbh I hope you never make it onto jury service or ever get accused of a crime because your personality and background would be against you. 

Propofol is not illicit. We already know he was addicted to drugs. There’s no relevance to this though.

Michael falls under rich obviously. Do you want me to find all the rich men who had to face the justice system? 

Using the same rhetoric as lawyers :lmao: “they want money!!!!!” “They want fame”. Every single sex crime, the victim either wants money or power. Weird. But MJ is telling the truth right? Because you fell for the persona of a manipulative drug abuser and his expensive lawyers? Good job. 

You think that’s the only drug MJ had... was Propofol? 

9 minutes ago, bu. said:

His posts are inconsistent and hypocritical to what he’s done and said over the years. Much like the two guys he believes. 

Glad someone’s paying attention

3 minutes ago, bu. said:

He’s wanted it for years which is disgusting. Why would anyone want someone to be a pedophile that bad? I’d have no problem admitting MJ was a pedophile if anyone that accused him didn’t lack credibility. But to blindly believe someone when there’s clear holes and lies is just Trumpism at it's finest.

People on the left have gone too extreme and become exactly like the dumb people on the right. As I’ve said before - “No one on the left wants to be seen to question an alleged victim. The old left wing principle of justice/presumption of innocence has been tossed aside in favour of a new (formerly far right) principle that anyone subject to an allegation must be lynched with zero scrutiny.”

its a an old phenomenon accompanied by the increased scrutiny of the internet and social media. Our society loves to build a celebrity up and take them down, and often times the take downs are down right ugly vicious and mean spirited.

Side note Oprah is being called all kinds of bitches :umm:

4 minutes ago, bu. said:

Lmao I wanted MJ to sleep in the same hotel room as James? I’m the same bed room as children? :blink: I wanted MJ to manipulate families and brainwash his fans?  

You do have a problem if you’re taking the credibility from a man who isn’t credible 

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I did. The good thing about having time on my hands is I can go back and read a 31 page topic which I basically stood clear of. But yeah Bu... Feel free to find one post of me defending George Zimmerman

While you’re at it, where did you find that post about the fair and just justice system?

Michael falls under rich obviously. Do you want me to find all the rich men who had to face the justice system? 

Using the same rhetoric as lawyers :lmao: “they want money!!!!!” “They want fame”. Every single sex crime, the victim either wants money or power. Weird. But MJ is telling the truth right? Because you fell for the persona of a manipulative drug abuser and his expensive lawyers? Good job. 

You think that’s the only drug MJ had... was Propofol? 

Glad someone’s paying attention

There were multiple thread. Find the one where you baited lamont into an argument where it was you on a George’s side vs him on trayvons

Oh he had the money to win a court case even though he was allegedly broke all those years? Make your mind up or keep on with the Trumpism

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

its a an old phenomenon accompanied by the increased scrutiny of the internet and social media. Our society loves to build a celebrity up and take them down, and often times the take downs are down right ugly vicious and mean spirited.

Side note Oprah is being called all kinds of bitches :umm:

It’s what she deserves for still being friends with Harvey

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

Lmao I wanted MJ to sleep in the same hotel room as James? I’m the same bed room as children? :blink: I wanted MJ to manipulate families and brainwash his fans?  

You do have a problem if you’re taking the credibility from a man who isn’t credible 

those families have some serious issues in themselves because these same crying ass mamas took money from MJ, vacations, car transportation, most of them wouldnt have left the countries they came from had MJ not came along. I'm sorry you couldnt give me Amazon ownership over my child :umm: so stop playing like these folks innocent

32 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I’m not sure if you’re referring to the people who accused Michael or MJ’s wackos

The Truth isn’t in the form of court documents or police findings or frivolous lawsuits

:lmao::lmao: JUST STOP IT!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Make it make sense.

And I'm referring to people who strongly dislikes Michael and will cling on to anything to destroy is legacy.

Just now, bu. said:

It’s what she deserves for still being friends with Harvey

Oprah is shady, sorry, she's done a lot in her career no question, but she shady as fuck for this specific instance because it is not true journalism, she didnt provide any evidence, she gave these guys a platform for her own ratings, and worst of all one of her biggest career moments was interviewing MJ at his house, yet here she is throwing him under the bus

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Oprah is shady, sorry, she's done a lot in her career no question, but she shady as fuck for this specific instance because it is not true journalism, she didnt provide any evidence, she gave these guys a platform for her own ratings, and worst of all one of her biggest career moments was interviewing MJ at his house, yet here she is throwing him under the bus

She hasn't been a journalist for years. Journalism is dead. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

“They just want to take us down,” Michael Jackson said to both James & Wade during both his allegations. 

Oprah will forever be a goddess. The MJ Wackos don’t hold much power

I spot another lie :rolleyes:  first off I wouldnt call em wackos, they are fans of the greatest pop artist to ever live FACT, second off when the MJ fan's come for you wig they take the scalp, when you can shut Oprah Winfrey's Instagram account down, the queen of media no less, you got power.

9 minutes ago, bu. said:

There were multiple thread. Find the one where you baited lamont into an argument where it was you on a George’s side vs him on trayvons

Oh he had the money to win a court case even though he was allegedly broke all those years? Make your mind up or keep on with the Trumpism

There’s multiple threads? :umm:  

I said he was broke? 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I spot another lie :rolleyes:  first off I wouldnt call em wackos, they are fans of the greatest pop artist to ever live FACT, second off when the MJ fan's come for you wig they take the scalp, when you can shut Oprah Winfrey's Instagram account down, the queen of media no less, you got power.

They are Wackos 

Oprah turned off comments. They didn’t change anything 

7 minutes ago, Illi said:

:lmao::lmao: JUST STOP IT!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Make it make sense.

And I'm referring to people who strongly dislikes Michael and will cling on to anything to destroy is legacy.

No ones destroying his legacy. He made great music 

The person behind the music was a child abuser. That’s just something you have to face  

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

those families have some serious issues in themselves because these same crying ass mamas took money from MJ, vacations, car transportation, most of them wouldnt have left the countries they came from had MJ not came along. I'm sorry you couldnt give me Amazon ownership over my child :umm: so stop playing like these folks innocent

Idk why I’m bothering with this... 

The families were GIVEN lavish things to CONTROL them.. hence manipulate