‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I predict this will die down, it's going to take time though, it's not sticking as bad as R Kelly did and reactions are mixed I did the thing you swear not to do, I read comments :coffee: 

I think they both as damaging as each other...well more so for R Kelly as he is still with us.

What is surprising me is the number of people  ive spoken to who are fans of his music and didn't want to believe, yet after watching, they are thoroughly convinced. I suspect a part of me doesn't want to watch in case im tipped over too, as well as the fact im trying to keep away from watching toxic content.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I predict this will die down, it's going to take time though, it's not sticking as bad as R Kelly did and reactions are mixed I did the thing you swear not to do, I read comments :coffee: 

I’m not sure why people bring up R Kelly when talking about MJ but sure

Comments under videos don’t mean anything btw ;) I advise you, since you follow and not form your own opinion, not to read comments bc fan bases can manipulate them faster and easier manipulated children 

1 hour ago, BlueEyedSpirit34 said:

After seeing the doc I definitely believe both of them. Wade seemed more trained to speak on camera (of course with his background in entertainment). But Safechuck's story broke my heart. He seemed so sweet and was so in love with MJ and then all those terrible things happened to him. :( It's very toxic so don't watch it if you're sensitive to that kind of stuff.

James’s story is the one Wackos try to ignore or has a weak argument as to why he’s “lying” (timetable and perjury after coerced statement to police/grand jury)

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Comments under videos don’t mean anything btw ;) I advise you, since you follow and not form your own opinion, not to read comments bc fan bases can manipulate them faster and easier manipulated children 

two high profile stars...documentaries released around the same time from their alleged victims discussing how they were groomed and abused. you really don't see why they may be brought up in the same context? don't play dumb for the sake of being canterkerous

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueEyedSpirit34 said:

After seeing the doc I definitely believe both of them. Wade seemed more trained to speak on camera (of course with his background in entertainment). But Safechuck's story broke my heart. He seemed so sweet and was so in love with MJ and then all those terrible things happened to him. :( It's very toxic so don't watch it if you're sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Yea after all those edits to their stories they came up with, the final performance seemed so real. It truly does show the dangers of a good performance, people will believe it without fact-checking what's easy to fact check. Their thing is about manipulation when judging by the facts, that's what they are doing and intend on doing to everyone that believes them...it's quite sad how easy it is for them...

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Agreed, it is annoying as hell to compare a proven molester to MJ, it never adds up.

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

James’s story is the one Wackos try to ignore or has a weak argument as to why he’s “lying” (timetable and perjury after coerced statement to police/grand jury)

..................Except......his lies have been proven to be lies....and the inconsistencies are proven to be inconsistent......He literally came up with stories in the doc that were completely provable lies. But if you need the list. Just because Wade told more lies and was less convincing telling them didn't mean Jimmy didn't lie at all (just in comparison it looks that way :lmao:)

• Safechuck claims in the TV show that Jackson spent Thanksgiving Day 1987 at his home. Jackson was not only Not at Safechuck's home on Thanksgiving Day 1987, he was not even in the country. He was in Australia on tour. Footage of the Australian tour is even included elsewhere in the TV show, unwittingly airing evidence which disproves its own 'star witness's testimony.

• Safechuck's mother claims in the TV show that she woke up to the news of Jackson's death and danced around because he 'couldn't hurt anymore children'. The Safechuck family lives in California, where Jackson also lived. His death was pronounced at 3pm on June 25, 2009, and became a news story within minutes. Does Safechuck's mother typically wake up after 3pm?

• Safechuck claims in the TV show that he and Jackson had a mock wedding in 1989 and then went on 'honeymoon' to Euro Disney. Euro Disney did not open until 1992. By 1992, Safechuck claims in the film he was already being phased out and 'replaced' with another boy.

• according to Jimmy Safechuck, he flipped on the TV and saw Wade Robson being interviewed about his lawsuit. In that moment, Safechuck suddenly remembered that he had been abused by Jackson as well, so decided to join the lawsuit. He didn’t mention that this epiphany coincided exactly with his inheritance circling the drain after a relative died and the surviving siblings started suing each other – including him – for control of the family business.

• Jimmy Safechuck claims under oath in the lawsuit that he only remembered Jackson had abused him in 2013 when he turned on the TV and saw Robson. Yet in tonight’s TV show and interviews promoting it, he claims he knew he’d been abused in 2005 and thus, when asked to testify for Jackson’s defence ‘towards the end of the trial’, he refused to do so.

• But that’s a provable lie. Safechuck was never asked to testify for Jackson’s defence. The judge ruled long before the trial began that testimony could only be heard about certain children, and Safechuck was not one of them. All testimony about Safechuck was literally banned from the courtroom. So Jackson’s defense cannot have asked him to testify – and certainly not after the trial was already underway.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

two high profile stars...documentaries released around the same time from their alleged victims discussing how they were groomed and abused. you really don't see why they may be brought up in the same context? don't play dumb for the sake of being canterkerous

It’s like comparing OJ with Casey Anthony.. apples and oranges

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

you dont understand general public and perception, that's where comments come in handy, just like when I see a YT video I look at the thumbs up vs thumbs down proportions they give a picture into what people feel about that piece. Sure you have trolls and fanatics, BUT a lot of comments are from everyday people

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

you dont understand general public and perception, that's where comments come in handy, just like when I see a YT video I look at the thumbs up vs thumbs down proportions they give a picture into what people feel about that piece. Sure you have trolls and fanatics, BUT a lot of comments are from everyday people

That’s not general public perception. That’s Wackos manipulating you to take their side / defend an abuser.. You know how stan culture is dude. The goop 

That may be true for movies and regular celebrities but not Michael or Beyoncé 

On 2/20/2019 at 12:48 PM, Voodoo said:

No I was hoping they would interview Bubbles :rolleyes:

I've never been a MJ fan, so I could careless but I don't believe Wade or that other dude either. MJ could have very well been inappropriate with them but some of their accounts seem far-fetched and sensationalized for the sake of causing controversy. Pretty soon they are going to say that Michael wore a MAGA hat and beat them up in sub zero weather while they were out getting a Subway sandwiches.

Chile please

:lmao::lmao:I LOVE YOU.....this is the best laugh I got today

• Upvote 1

Norman PLEASE my god stfu about WACKOS 

Its NOT just Wackos that think MJ is innocent. I literally know casual fans who think he is innocent. Stop tryna push that crippled narrative to try and push a desperate misdirected point of view about Michael. You act more obsessed w/ him than a damn Wacko anyway.

Again IT IS NOT JUST MJ STANS who think he is innocent. You sound like a moron ...or who knows maybe you are. Either way its not cute. Your deep rooted "issues" w/ MJ over the years make you look even crazier than the Wackos I might add. So youre pretty much in the same category as those you speak so poorly about. 

"Look in the mirror my friend" 

*waits for tired ass rebuttal that will go back to pushing a tired unproven narrative that this desperate MJ basher wants to revive time and time again*

Good luck w/ that proof. Bc w/o it you have no argument. Good day.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Norman PLEASE my god stfu about WACKOS 

Its NOT just Wackos that think MJ is innocent. I literally know casual fans who think he is innocent. Stop tryna push that crippled narrative to try and push a desperate misdirected point of view about Michael. You act more obsessed w/ him than a damn Wacko anyway.

Again IT IS NOT JUST MJ STANS who think he is innocent. You sound like a moron ...or who knows maybe you are. Either way its not cute. Your deep rooted "issues" w/ MJ over the years make you look even crazier than the Wackos I might add. So youre pretty much in the same category as those you speak so poorly about. 

"Look in the mirror my friend" 

*waits for tired ass rebuttal that will go back to pushing a tired unproven narrative that this desperate MJ basher wants to revive time and time again*

Good luck w/ that proof. Bc w/o it you have no argument. Good day.

Game's argument:

- Michael was too close to those kids, therefore the claims of sexual abuse are certain.

- Anybody who disagrees (and can thoroughly support their argument) are wackos, sheep. Also the right to defend oneself is victim shaming.

-Wash rinse repeat (and very adamantly. People think being adamant makes a statement true.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, Illi said:

Game's argument:

- Michael was too close to those kids, therefore the claims of sexual abuse are certain.

- Anybody who disagrees (and can thoroughly support their argument) are wackos, sheep. Also the right to defend oneself is victim shaming.

-Wash rinse repeat (and very adamantly. People think being adamant makes a statement true.)

Game has always hated MJ, looooooooong before this.  I remember saying to him years ago that his MJ hate is disturbing.  I'm speaking as an observer but it really is vendetta-like.  Laughed when Dayz said did ya'll have a bad business deal - but it is like that.

For the record, I don't know what to think.  I don't think MJ should have been so close to those kids and I don't deny that he was hella weird - but it bothers me a lot that Wade lied under oath, Stockholm Syndrome or not, he placed his hand on the Bible and swore to tell the truth.  So if he lied then to me he's not credible.  Don't know about James.  Like I said, don't know what to think.  MJ's dead, it can't be proved, I just want to separate the music from the man because I can't imagine life with his music in it.

If it is true then it's damn sad - horrible for the victims, MJ's family, us for being fooled.  But we'll never know for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Selz said:

Game has always hated MJ, looooooooong before this.  I remember saying to him years ago that his MJ hate is disturbing.  I'm speaking as an observer but it really is vendetta-like.  Laughed when Dayz said did ya'll have a bad business deal - but it is like that.

For the record, I don't know what to think.  I don't think MJ should have been so close to those kids and I don't deny that he was hella weird - but it bothers me a lot that Wade lied under oath, Stockholm Syndrome or not, he placed his hand on the Bible and swore to tell the truth.  So if he lied then to me he's not credible.  Don't know about James.  Like I said, don't know what to think.  MJ's dead, it can't be proved, I just want to separate the music from the man because I can't imagine life with his music in it.

If it is true then it's damn sad - horrible for the victims, MJ's family, us for being fooled.  But we'll never know for sure.

You drummed up my feelings perfectly.

MJ fans need to be realistic about the negative attention his behavior brought, but his haters are disingenuous to ascertain suggestions of inappropriate behavior and ignore evidence that suggest otherwise.

The claims are never gonna die period, but the fans can fight to alleviate the damage to his legacy.

45 minutes ago, Selz said:

I don’t have a vendetta against Janet’s creepy brother. You’re attenpting to excuse his behaviors bc of the person delivering it

Wade lied under oath was explained and it’s not that serious. Hell is ficticious and the fear of going is the same brainwashing that MJ did to children but instead of MJ, it is the church/white men

I FUCKING LOVE when MJ fans mention Wade but not James 🤔

Stockholm Syndrome isn’t what you just defined. It’s capturing people and they over time fall in love. What happened with Wade and most children is they fall in love with their abuser bc their abuser is manipulative. It happens a lot. I recommend watching and reading more about child molesters  

How did I go so long without simplifying the facts that:

Wade says not to pay attention to how much money he's trying to get, and pay attention to what this means for victims, yet.....his emails he tried to hide (but was forced to turn over) expose that he tried to negotiate a deal with the estate for hundreds of millions that would prevent him from going public with the book or interviews BEFORE he did....and he was repeatedly denied....and here we are with a million edits, and with a partner who's a sloppier liar than him....

I'm loving Dan Reed's actually been getting dragged in some interviews about the lack of information he knows about other cases (and about Wade & James) that he claimed to have studied so hard.

I feel you @Selz , it's 1 of those things I can respect being on the wall about. If a accuser comes out who doesn't go for money 1st (hasn't happened) or is a trashy liar, it's goin down.

• Upvote 1

Y’all forever tearing down Wade but again... James also came out about his abusive childhood

And don’t give me the “time line” bullshit or “he lied to police”.. he was cohersed to like literally every other child sexually abused by Adults 

One thing abusers will say story after story after story: IF YOU TELL ANYONE [bad thing would happen].

EVERY sexual child predator tells their victim that.. every single one of em. 

"Emails didn't prove anything"...............Then why hide em? :lmao:, and that the judge found Wade such a bad/lazy liar his entire witness statement was thrown out, and that both were such bad liars their case got thrown out (had next to nothing to do with statue of limitations), and they had to do a doc to get the attention, validation,  and money they crave...The emails proved who they are, sloppy greedy liars trying to benefit from assumptions.

Sweetie your repeating yourself, I've already torn down James beyond "timeline" repeatedly (and why timeline is important is becasue it's not mixing March with May or 87 with 89, it's mixing 88 with 92....mixing up being 10 with being 14), he might be trashier than Wade lol. A better actor sure, but arguably a sloppier liar....he just told fewer lies, but more obvious ones :lmao:, eh maybe that equals them out.

The hilariousness in the accusing of Michael is that he allegedly said that, and just 4 out of what's calculated to have been maybe around 30 that spent that same type of time with him come out, and all 4 just coincidentally happen to be shitty people with obvious motives............. :blink:

The money grab is an "excuse" until evidence proves it to be the reason....as it has here. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Hide them? You mean behind a password and security questions like yours is?

It had everything to do with statues of limitations 

A court ruled in 2015 that Robson had filed his lawsuit too late to get any of Jackson's estate.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/12/20/michael-jackson-sex-abuse-lawsuit-dismissed/108772406/

His 2017 lawsuit, the judge said he couldn’t sue the estate bc the entities didn’t control MJ’s actions. Judges in Neither cases said he was lying :umm:  Or dismissed his abuse

The documentary was the director’s idea.. :umm: 

The emails were only from Wade. Again, not James

Timelines don’t matter. Nitpicking at best. 

The money grabbing is an excuse made up at the offices of MJ’s lawyers (Johnny Cochran being one of em).