‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

5 hours ago, bu. said:

When the FBI investigated you for 13 years and found nothing, two broke bitches wanting to change their story after swearing an oath in American court ain’t going to change anything. People already have their minds made up and no new statements will change that. You either think he was weird but didn’t molest kids or you think he was weird and did. 

thats the bottom line, this documentary is a waste of time now

40 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

When does this shit come on HBO?....I know it better be after Janet gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. 🙄

I can't find it online, it looks like its not been released it was shown at the Sundance Film festival, but the Estate has come out swinging calling the two accusers liars

UPDATE: so the film will be shown in the UK in two 2 hour long specials in the Spring, and the premiere was at the Sundance Film festival this weekend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaving_Neverland

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Have you guys read the letter the Estate sent to Radar Online and HBO? The HBO letter was 10 pages of the Estate giving examples of the lies Robson and Safechuck told in court.

no but I would say unless the letter threatens legal action does it really matter? I expected the Estate to act, and try to do what they can, but nothing short of stopping the release of this is going to do much. I will say the fact MJ is dead is probably for the best here -_-

21 hours ago, Rocknet said:

no but I would say unless the letter threatens legal action does it really matter? I expected the Estate to act, and try to do what they can, but nothing short of stopping the release of this is going to do much. I will say the fact MJ is dead is probably for the best here -_-

No. Just more bullshit about how innocent he is based on outdated trials and character deformation on one of the two victims... of not both