‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That doesn’t matter 

That makes absolutely no sense.  Lies in court of course matter.  It goes directly to credibility.  For whatever reason they lied even if you give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were scared, or paid off.  That's their credibility shot by their own hand. Anything else is pure speculation with the accused dead and cant re defend himself.

So all we have is him being cleared in court by these "witnesses".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

That makes absolutely no sense.  Lies in court of course matter.  It goes directly to credibility.  For whatever reason they lied even if you give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were scared, or paid off.  That's their credibility shot by their own hand. Anything else is pure speculation with one party being accused dead and cant re defend himself.

everyone thinks that the truth will set you free :rolleyes:  its that kind of naive thinking that leaves grown men smelling like little boys booty holes :umm: we dont live in a world where facts on paper matter to people, its what you can get folks to feel and believe. The R Kelly situation worked against him because our society craves sensationalism, and it has to be shocking and abhorrent to make people angry and sick. No one is really sitting there going over deposition pages of testimony, these folks out here only care about the people talking about sex tapes where under age girls get peed on. It's the whole shock factor, its a car accident you know you should move on safely and look away but yo ass slow down to look any damn way :umm:

I would suggest a counter special that details the inconsistencies, folks have to see things as a campaign to get attention, a filmed special that aired at the same time or close to the MJ one that takes apart the "victims" would shut some shit down. The best case for MJ would be blocking the release altogether.

Game is right, this makes a lot of sense, when you can defame someone and nothing legal can shut it down the Estate failed. I would tell the Estate to step they legal game up, sad part is if it was one of Michaels siblings coming for a dollar they would shut that down, but these "liars" naw we can't get that done.....chile :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

That makes absolutely no sense.  Lies in court of course matter.  It goes directly to credibility.  For whatever reason they lied even if you give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were scared, or paid off.  That's their credibility shot by their own hand. Anything else is pure speculation with the accused dead and cant re defend himself.

Because the statue of limitations on Perjury has expired... Meaning they can say they lied under oath without penalty of law.

Plus MJ cohersed that one dude that testified.. the second dude refused to testify 

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Because the statue of limitations on Perjury has expired... Meaning they can say they lied under oath without penalty of law.

Plus MJ cohersed that one dude that testified.. the second dude refused to testify 

Has nothing to do with any statute of limitation. He lied then or is lying now. Credibility is a serious issue, there is a reason people were asking if they got paid. Because of the credibility gaps and changing stories. 

Sure he can claim cohersion when there is a dead man as the other party. But the dead man is the one that was cleared in court. And if you believe them now what money was worth lying and letting a molestor go free?

Admitted liars vs a dead man. It is what it is

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Has nothing to do with any statute of limitation. He lied then or is lying now. Credibility is a serious issue, there is a reason people were asking if they got paid. Because of the credibility gaps and changing stories. 

Sure he can claim cohersion when there is a dead man as the other party. But the dead man is the one that was cleared in court. And if you believe them now what money was worth lying and letting a molestor go free?

Admitted liars vs a dead man. It is what it is

It would be more believable that he lied under oath to protect a powerful abuser

The love and support of his abuser. If y’all are so in love with Mike, imagine being near him and ACTUALLY knowing him.

Calling victims “liars” is weird btw

These are same fans that 1) think MJ is still alive 2) thinks he was murdered 3) refuses to believe he was a drug addict so I’m not surprised at their denials

Watch the documentary 

16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It would be more believable that he lied under oath to protect a powerful abuser

The love and support of his abuser. If y’all are so in love with Mike, imagine being near him and ACTUALLY knowing him.

Calling victims “liars” is weird btw

These are same fans that 1) think MJ is still alive 2) thinks he was murdered 3) refuses to believe he was a drug addict so I’m not surprised at their denials

Watch the documentary 

How is it weird?  Did you attend a Kellyanne Conway Ted talk on alternative facts?  A lie is a lie.  If you said one story then, and another today you lied somewhere period.  I am definitely no MJ stan, and he was weird as absolute fuck.  I would say the same about any case anywhere.  We all could be called to be on a jury as citizens.  If someone came before me telling 2 different stories I would have a very had time deciding against the one that always said they didn't do it without corroborating evidence.  Wheres the bank statements or the check from the payoff?  Wheres the witnesses who saw someone send thugs in Thriller jackets to come tell you to lie or Beat it?

The fact that MJ was weird as fuck for decades, elusive, had so many tabloid stories and rumors swirling and you STILL couldn't get a conviction or find witnesses that had a shred of credibility to get him sent to jail?  I mean seriously when he went to court he was at the height of weirdness any halfway credible witness without an obvious agenda could have put him away.  The Sheriff was "begging" people to come forward with credible evidence.  They wanted him to be guilty anyone with a shred of credibility could have put him away.

Santa Barbara Sheriff Jim Anderson said the child molestation investigation was ongoing. He encouraged anyone who knew of "any other victims in the community" to come forward with information.  Washington Post

• Like 2

Just now, kidfresh832 said:

How is it weird?  Did you attend a Kellyanne Conway Ted talk on alternative facts?  A lie is a lie.  If you said one story then, and another today you lied somewhere period.  I am definitely no MJ stan, and he was weird as absolute fuck.  I would say the same about any case anywhere.  We all could be called to be on a jury as citizens.  If someone came before me telling 2 different stories I would have a very had time deciding against the one that always said they didn't do it without corroborating evidence.  Wheres the bank statements or the check from the payoff?  Wheres the witnesses who saw someone send thugs in Thriller jackets to come tell you to lie or Beat it?

The fact that MJ was weird as fuck for decades, elusive, had so many tabloid stories and rumors swirling and you STILL couldn't get a conviction or find witnesses that had a shred of credibility to get him sent to jail?  I mean seriously when he went to court he was at the height of weirdness any halfway credible witness without an obvious agenda could have put him away.  The Sheriff was "begging" people to come forward with credible evidence.  They wanted him to be guilty anyone with a shred of credibility could have put him away.

Santa Barbara Sheriff Jim Anderson said the child molestation investigation was ongoing. He encouraged anyone who knew of "any other victims in the community" to come forward with information.  Washington Post

Men and fans/supporters of abusers LOVE to call victims “liars”.. Brett Kavanaugh anyone? Bill Cosby? R Kelly? 

Cool. So by your logic, since MJ lied about his drug use he probably lied about his sexual abuse? Since MJ lied about his surgeries, I bet he lied about his sexual abuse. Am I doing this right? We all lie.. but these victims need to be taken seriously and the abuser’s fans need to sit down

Im not focusing on the trial. The trial was so long ago and the statue of limitations ran up on perjury.. Whatever was said then can be unsaid today. 

https://slate.com/culture/2019/01/leaving-neverland-review-michael-jackson-documentary-sundance-abuse.html

17 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Men and fans/supporters of abusers LOVE to call victims “liars”.. Brett Kavanaugh anyone? Bill Cosby? R Kelly? 

Cool. So by your logic, since MJ lied about his drug use he probably lied about his sexual abuse? Since MJ lied about his surgeries, I bet he lied about his sexual abuse. Am I doing this right? We all lie.. but these victims need to be taken seriously and the abuser’s fans need to sit down

Im not focusing on the trial. The trial was so long ago and the statue of limitations ran up on perjury.. Whatever was said then can be unsaid today. 

https://slate.com/culture/2019/01/leaving-neverland-review-michael-jackson-documentary-sundance-abuse.html

That is called a LIE.  You are just hop, skipping and jumping over that.  My logic, as you put it, is reality.  Just because "you are not focusing on the trial" doesn't mean it did not happen.  Why do you keep talking about perjury?  No one is saying they should be prosecuted for anything.  We are talking about credibility and that's all.  All we know of the allegations is that there are 2 different accounts that the same people had of events.  One of them is a lie.

I was not there, I am not saying he never molested these kids.  If he did he deserves to be rotting in hell obviously. And whoever lied to let him go free when they could have put him in jail easily...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

That is called a LIE.  You are just hop, skipping and jumping over that.  My logic, as you put it, is reality.  Just because "you are not focusing on the trial" doesn't mean it did not happen.  Why do you keep talking about perjury?  No one is saying they should be prosecuted for anything.  We are talking about credibility and that's all.  All we know of the allegations is that there are 2 different accounts that the same people had of events.  One of them is a lie.

I was not there, I am not saying he never molested these kids.  If he did he deserves to be rotting in hell obviously. And whoever lied to let him go free when they could have put him in jail easily...

The whole point in bringing up the trial/perjury is because the one that testified lied under oath to protect his buddy (MJ). He lied to protect him..

The one that is a lie is the one he said under oath 

He lied to protect him as any of his wackos would. Imagine being so close with your abuser that you’d lie under oath... it has happened.. it happens daily with domestic abusers “it was my fault” mentality. It happened here. MJ definitely intimidated the witness

Too many times, society tries to silence victims of abuse... believing the abuser bc of money, power, status in his career.. that is this case. You rather believe the weirdo with a literal amusement park and “traveling companions” than the victims. 

No other victim is going to come forward bc they are not believe IMMEDIATELY

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

The whole point in bringing up the trial/perjury is because the one that testified lied under oath to protect his buddy (MJ). He lied to protect him..

The one that is a lie is the one he said under oath 

He lied to protect him as any of his wackos would. Imagine being so close with your abuser that you’d lie under oath... it has happened.. it happens daily with domestic abusers “it was my fault” mentality. It happened here. MJ definitely intimidated the witness

Too many times, society tries to silence victims of abuse... believing the abuser bc of money, power, status in his career.. that is this case. You rather believe the weirdo with a literal amusement park and “traveling companions” than the victims. 

No other victim is going to come forward bc they are not believe IMMEDIATELY

The only way this holds waters is if they were consciously messing around for perks. If anything the trial was the perfect time to nail him. The public and media would have believed him then.

Him only saying something when Mike isn't around to defend himself will always be seen as disingenuous.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Illi said:

The only way this holds waters is if they were consciously messing around for perks. If anything the trial was the perfect time to nail him. The public and media would have believed him then.

Him only saying something when Mike isn't around to defend himself will always be seen as disingenuous.

It doesn’t matter if they were in love or “messing around for perks”... MJ still molested these men when they were boys. They were still buddy-buddy during the trial and the victim didn’t see MJ in that light. Again, that’s the relationship/power MJ had on him. 

Shit happens dude. Timing to bring up sexual abuse happens after the abuser is dead.. it’s not rare for that to occur. It would be more bizarre if he just lashed out during trial when the defense called him to testify

37 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It doesn’t matter if they were in love or “messing around for perks”... MJ still molested these men when they were boys. They were still buddy-buddy during the trial and the victim didn’t see MJ in that light. Again, that’s the relationship/power MJ had on him. 

Shit happens dude. Timing to bring up sexual abuse happens after the abuser is dead.. it’s not rare for that to occur. It would be more bizarre if he just lashed out during trial when the defense called him to testify

I don't actually believe that statement unless you can say Michael opened some doors after the trial. It was only a hypothetical case that would make your argument credible. And like I've stated before, he could only have so much control if he had the ripest opportunity to pull the trigger.

Yeah, shit happens. His career fell off and he (Wade) needs a scapegaot

The fact that they said one thing in 2005 under oath and are saying something different now will always matter. Even if you choose to ignore 2005, you can't possibly ignore the inconsistencies and changing stories from their recent lawsuit against the MJ Estate. There's a reason these people had their case dismissed in court back in 2017.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Illi said:

I don't actually believe that statement unless you can say Michael opened some doors after the trial. It was only a hypothetical case that would make your argument credible. And like I've stated before, he could only have so much control if he had the ripest opportunity to pull the trigger.

Yeah, shit happens. His career fell off and he (Wade) needs a scapegaot

Wade doesn’t need MJ as a scapegoat... that’s just an excuse Wackos make. Neither men got paid to do this docu

10 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

The fact that they said one thing in 2005 under oath and are saying something different now will always matter. Even if you choose to ignore 2005, you can't possibly ignore the inconsistencies and changing stories from their recent lawsuit against the MJ Estate. There's a reason these people had their case dismissed in court back in 2017.

Probably bc MJ cohersed them to testify for him :blink: And one of the men refused to testify 

They had their case dismissed bc statues of limitations and MJ is dead. That is all. None of what you said discredits abusers but furthers my point that wackos & society tries to silence victims bc they believe their idol is above it despite him having sleep overs and doing illicit drugs 

38 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I've just seen a clip of the documentary...-_-

Damn Damn Damn!!!!!

The way they edited it, shit looks legit. I dont believe it but I can see how somebody could. I hope the Estate is working on some kind of rebuttal documentary cause this ain't the move.

a rebuttal after theirs airs would be even better come thru MJ Estate get that last word. I know, a documentary costs time and money, so you got money and you got beef with these "Liars" come out swinging. It's like Oprah back in the day with the Texas cattle case, they had beef for real :wacko:  and Oprah was advised "look bitch you settle this shit, you gone be settling lawsuits for the rest of yo life"  and Oprah fought back and won -_-  my point...fight them hoes take the sequin gloves off, get ya Vaseline and sneakers, and fight them bitches :coffee:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I've just seen a clip of the documentary...-_-

Damn Damn Damn!!!!!

The way they edited it, shit looks legit. I dont believe it but I can see how somebody could. I hope the Estate is working on some kind of rebuttal documentary cause this ain't the move.

No one is releasing a rebuttal...

what’s it going to have? Interviews with Nonvictims? I bet We can find nonvictims of Ted Bundy and Bill Cosby.. that doesn’t mean they didn’t do what they did 

Family members? Ahh MJ nephews stay banking on their last names. 

Irrelevant perjury footage after MJ cohersed the witnesses? :lmao: 

15 hours ago, Rocknet said:

a rebuttal after theirs airs would be even better come thru MJ Estate get that last word. I know, a documentary costs time and money, so you got money and you got beef with these "Liars" come out swinging. It's like Oprah back in the day with the Texas cattle case, they had beef for real :wacko:  and Oprah was advised "look bitch you settle this shit, you gone be settling lawsuits for the rest of yo life"  and Oprah fought back and won -_-  my point...fight them hoes take the sequin gloves off, get ya Vaseline and sneakers, and fight them bitches :coffee:

The Estate ain’t gonna do it bc there’s nothing to rebuttal 

2 hours ago, Illi said:

Honestly, if anyone is banking on the documentary tarnishing MJ's legacy, forget it.

Of course the MJ haters are gonna toot this until the cows come home, but the credibility issues will bring much meaning to it.

Right!!! If his cosmetic surgeries, weird man-child behaviors, and illicit drug use that eventually killed him didn’t tarnish his legacy... sexually abusing children won’t either. His legacy is untarnishable 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yet it’s the Wackos going bananas over this documentary

4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Right!!! If his cosmetic surgeries, weird man-child behaviors, and illicit drug use that eventually killed him didn’t tarnish his legacy... sexually abusing children won’t either. His legacy is untarnishable 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yet it’s the Wackos going bananas over this documentary

What I meant was that would nail his coffin in terms of his legacy. Absolutely no one in their right mind think he didn't have any issues, even is craziest fans.

The axe grinders are really hoping that this turns fans against him.

5 minutes ago, Illi said:

What I meant was that would nail his coffin in terms of his legacy. Absolutely no one in their right mind think he didn't have any issues, even is craziest fans.

The axe grinders are really hoping that this turns fans against him.

Axe grinders? No one is hoping that this turns into his wackos against him 0_o

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

No one is releasing a rebuttal...

what’s it going to have? Interviews with Nonvictims? I bet We can find nonvictims of Ted Bundy and Bill Cosby.. that doesn’t mean they didn’t do what they did 

Family members? Ahh MJ nephews stay banking on their last names. 

Irrelevant perjury footage after MJ cohersed the witnesses? :lmao: 

The Estate ain’t gonna do it bc there’s nothing to rebuttal 

No I was hoping they would interview Bubbles :rolleyes:

I've never been a MJ fan, so I could careless but I don't believe Wade or that other dude either. MJ could have very well been inappropriate with them but some of their accounts seem far-fetched and sensationalized for the sake of causing controversy. Pretty soon they are going to say that Michael wore a MAGA hat and beat them up in sub zero weather while they were out getting a Subway sandwiches.

Chile please

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

No I was hoping they would interview Bubbles :rolleyes:

I've never been a MJ fan, so I could careless but I don't believe Wade or that other dude either. MJ could have very well been inappropriate with them but some of their accounts seem far-fetched and sensationalized for the sake of causing controversy. Pretty soon they are going to say that Michael wore a MAGA hat and beat them up in sub zero weather while they were out getting a Subway sandwiches.

Chile please

Bubbles died... if he could speak I’m sure he’d have a lot to say

I don’t think they’re going to say any of that