Do you want kids or not?

vibeology

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

this is something that holds me back from it too...I know people with kids resent it 

I can't count with 2 hands how many times friends with kids have told me to wait on kids or that they love their kids but they either wish they would've waited or just not had any. I have a friend now who's jealous and doesn't talk to me much anymore cause he sees pics and videos of me always hanging out and traveling with other friends. Not my fault you chose to put your dick in a female and nut without using protection. :filenails:  

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

I can't count with 2 hands how many times friends with kids have told me to wait on kids or that they love their kids but they either wish they would've waited or just not had any. I have a friend now who's jealous and doesn't talk to me much anymore cause he sees pics and videos of me always hanging out and traveling with other friends. Not my fault you chose to put your dick in a female and nut without using protection. :filenails:  

Okay I was in Target tonight and I saw the cutest lil Black girls with their mom, and they look just like their mama,  I said cute kids....so I thought about it....wait for it....

rent-a-kid   no contracts, no long term commitments, pay as you go no early termination fees. Just browse the available kids and rent one for a fun filled family weekend :cheer: When you're tired just drop the kids back off in the over night drop box -_-

6 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

Okay I was in Target tonight and I saw the cutest lil Black girls with their mom, and they look just like their mama,  I said cute kids....so I thought about it....wait for it....

rent-a-kid   no contracts, no long term commitments, pay as you go no early termination fees. Just browse the available kids and rent one for a fun filled family weekend :cheer: When you're tired just drop the kids back off in the over night drop box -_-

ha! I just spend time with my friend or family's kids. That's enough for me

• Upvote 1

Ugh there were some feral acting teens hanging around in the Mcdonalds...at midnight hangin around like it was a party in the toilets...just being loud and extra. I honestly feel social media plays its part significantly. It was a ghetto part of town but ugh I really felt like they were just...lost. Maybe Im just officially old but the idea of bringing up kids in this generation...surely we have to see some positives why does its just seem the negative im/we are exposed to?

3 hours ago, vibeology said:

...and my mother has just had the emotional "grandkids" talk with me and im feeling pretty shit.

Do you have siblings ? You shouldn't feel like shit cuz at the end of the day it's your life, you are the one going thru it. 

She'll accept eventually. I'm sure she just wants to see you happy no matter what.

Naw, parents can be selfish, my mother wants grand kids because her girlfriends have grand kids, if my brother or I got someone preggars and they were willing to carry to full term she wouldnt care if it was hell day in and out for the parents she got her grand kids now :umm:

BUT(Whitney voice) it doesn't matter because Im not goint to have kids its not going happen because I want a partner, which that's not happening, I want kids of my own, and im getting older and going back to school for a graduate degree ....too many things in the way to raise some kids

22 hours ago, vibeology said:

Ugh there were some feral acting teens hanging around in the Mcdonalds...at midnight hangin around like it was a party in the toilets...just being loud and extra. I honestly feel social media plays its part significantly. It was a ghetto part of town but ugh I really felt like they were just...lost. Maybe Im just officially old but the idea of bringing up kids in this generation...surely we have to see some positives why does its just seem the negative im/we are exposed to?

there are some positives watching a kid learn and grow into their own ...I believe it's all in how people raise their children, and today parents have to work harder to raise a good child against all the bullshit out here

19 hours ago, Utopia said:

Do you have siblings ? You shouldn't feel like shit cuz at the end of the day it's your life, you are the one going thru it. 

She'll accept eventually. I'm sure she just wants to see you happy no matter what.

yes brothers but they don't have kids either

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

there are some positives watching a kid learn and grow into their own ...I believe it's all in how people raise their children, and today parents have to work harder to raise a good child against all the bullshit out here

nah I don't think its selfish as such...I think its perfectly reasonable she should want them and somewhat expect from at least one of her children

I still have my moments where I want kids..all my friends here have them..most people at work have kids(except the gays--:lol:).

Sometimes, I feel inadequate because that's what most people talk about are their kids or spouses..and other times, I'm like fuck it. Oh well.

I'm 40 and at this point it's not happening.  I have two nephews(I have more on my dad side)..so I'll love them like my own. :lol:

It's funny how people say don't have them because of the expenses..others say have at least one. But yeah.

rCVpPMU.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I really don't get along with kids. The last time I was nice to some kids they shoved my ass into an oven and left bread crumbs outside my house. Damn ingrates.

I'm just fine with see my nieces and nephews from time to time. My flying monkeys also keep me pretty busy. :wacko::unsure:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

I still have my moments where I want kids..all my friends here have them..most people at work have kids(except the gays--:lol:).

Sometimes, I feel inadequate because that's what most people talk about are their kids or spouses..and other times, I'm like fuck it. Oh well.

I'm 40 and at this point it's not happening.  I have two nephews(I have more on my dad side)..so I'll love them like my own. :lol:

It's funny how people say don't have them because of the expenses..others say have at least one. But yeah.

rCVpPMU.gif

very well said Hotsy, and I think you're right we've gotten to an age where its passed that time, I would feel differently about it if I had a huge support system and way more money, because that would make it easier, but I dont have either.

Kids and marriage are about all I hear about from the folks I work with, and to some degree I feel like Im missing out, but when they start talking about the bad with their kids, its pretty bad. Not some time out shit, I got one lady her son, at 23 is in prison for rape. I got one lady I work with that her grandson loves to wear pink and he's like 3 and she wants that shit to stop :umm: Im rambling now, the point is I wouldnt go it alone and Im as alone now as I ever have been in my entire life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

very well said Hotsy, and I think you're right we've gotten to an age where its passed that time, I would feel differently about it if I had a huge support system and way more money, because that would make it easier, but I dont have either.

Kids and marriage are about all I hear about from the folks I work with, and to some degree I feel like Im missing out, but when they start talking about the bad with their kids, its pretty bad. Not some time out shit, I got one lady her son, at 23 is in prison for rape. I got one lady I work with that her grandson loves to wear pink and he's like 3 and she wants that shit to stop :umm: Im rambling now, the point is I wouldnt go it alone and Im as alone now as I ever have been in my entire life.

My cousin told me by the time I'm 35, if you don't have kids, just get a dog. :lmao:

I know my family would help me take of the kid if I had one..they love to see a family member have kids..it keeps the name/legacy alive. But since I don't live at home, then it would be all me.  My family knows about me..I don't tell them I'm gay..it's one of those things you don't have to explain..now some family members do ask if why I'm not married or have kids and I tell them I just don't have the time and I like my freedom. :lol: I know I can go out and make them if I wanted too..but it's just too late in the game now.

As far as co-workers and stuff, most of their kids are doing good..now it's about the grandchildren.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

My cousin told me by the time I'm 35, if you don't have kids, just get a dog. :lmao:

I know my family would help me take of the kid if I had one..they love to see a family member have kids..it keeps the name/legacy alive. But since I don't live at home, then it would be all me.  My family knows about me..I don't tell them I'm gay..it's one of those things you don't have to explain..now some family members do ask if why I'm not married or have kids and I tell them I just don't have the time and I like my freedom. :lol: I know I can go out and make them if I wanted too..but it's just too late in the game now.

As far as co-workers and stuff, most of their kids are doing good..now it's about the grandchildren.

I can so relate to what you're saying, in my family we dont talk about me and I can remember when my uncle (my dad's brother) visited his wife was asking questions and shaking her head when she didnt know I was looking. What Im saying is I just wanted a family that loved me, where being gay didnt matter. That's not to say being gay is the only issue my family is massively dysfunctional, so even if I were straight we would still not be "close" as I always wanted in a family. I guess there's my reason for wanting kids, or at least one of the two main ones, I want a family that doesnt give a damn who you fucking, they love you for you, because Im still that lil boy you told cola is called "soda pop" :lol:  all those years ago Uncle Larry. I also think about the foot print I left behind here, and how there isn't one. I just wanted to right the wrong, but If I were to have kids it would have to happen like now :lol:

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 7:07 PM, JoeJoe said:

lol well luckily for me I have a nephew that looks just like me. Sometimes I don't even wanna be around anybody while enjoying my free time so not having kids is alright with me.

I think ...and I trust my mother on this one....she said years ago when the kids are your own its different how you feel and act is different. Let's just face it when trying to balance the scales its simply not in the cards so many gay men can't even find a partner in a sea of hoes -_-  Age matters, if I were to rush out and have a kid now, Id be in my 50's and they still wouldnt be teens. Lots of money to raise them because public schools aint shit. I do want to travel, let's all recall Ive never seen the ocean. STILL  :umm:

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I really don't get along with kids. The last time I was nice to some kids they shoved my ass into an oven and left bread crumbs outside my house. Damn ingrates.

I'm just fine with see my nieces and nephews from time to time. My flying monkeys also keep me pretty busy. :wacko::unsure:

You are a damn fool. :asham: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, vibeology said:

^^good on him. im  convinced the instinct kicks soon or later. when you have fucked all you can fucked and travelled you can...whats left?

OMG!!!!!!   you said what I thought when I read it like ....he must be kinda bored like is this all there is? I bet, but having kids like designer handbags is not the business. He did this solo, I went and did the research he does not have a bf anymore he's a single parent. Also I cannot escape the thought if I had a ton of money, he's said to be worth 15million I wouldn't let age stop me

4 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

OMG!!!!!!   you said what I thought when I read it like ....he must be kinda bored like is this all there is? I bet, but having kids like designer handbags is not the business. He did this solo, I went and did the research he does not have a bf anymore he's a single parent. Also I cannot escape the thought if I had a ton of money, he's said to be worth 15million I wouldn't let age stop me

RIGHT!

And even more props that he did it solo...obviously he will have nannies and stuff. Age...I mean both Janet and him at 50...how much they gonna have running after a 10 year old at 60? I dunno...it didn't stop either of them and as we know, Eissa has def filled any void J had.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vibeology said:

RIGHT!

And even more props that he did it solo...obviously he will have nannies and stuff. Age...I mean both Janet and him at 50...how much they gonna have running after a 10 year old at 60? I dunno...it didn't stop either of them and as we know, Eissa has def filled any void J had.

In Janet's case Im very happy she is experiencing motherhood no matter the age and having money obviously makes things easier

• Upvote 1