Jussie Smollet case dropped

bu.

12 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

I hope he didnt stage it either, I was reading some blog post by a former member here SonOf Baldwin and he talked about how Black people were too quick to dismiss Jussie's claims. I dont think anyone really wanted any of this, I will say truly from my heart I wanted justice, that was my first thought, but Im also a rational being besides a colored one, which means I ask questions, and when the shit doesnt smell right there's a problem :umm:

You read blogs :umm: 

You’re the same person who thought it was weird to redact text messages :umm: 

I’m not going to judge until the end of this investigation. I cant wait for the Netflix docu

Just now, Game For Now said:

You read blogs :umm: 

You’re the same person who thought it was weird to redact text messages :umm: 

I’m not going to judge until the end of this investigation. I can wait for the Netflix docu

there's a lot that's being said and not confirmed but if its true, this is really bad on him :sigh:  Under the circumstances with an alleged hate crime being investigated I wouldn't give a flying fuck if my text messages were all nude selfies to the president I would be transparent in aiding the investigation :umm:

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

there's a lot that's being said and not confirmed but if its true, this is really bad on him :sigh:  Under the circumstances with an alleged hate crime being investigated I wouldn't give a flying fuck if my text messages were all nude selfies to the president I would be transparent in aiding the investigation :umm:

You’re not a celebrity with celebrity friends of power. You arent him.. You don’t have friends in high places. His Redacted texts aren’t relevant to the case. It makes sense to redact text messages. What don’t you get?

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You’re not a celebrity with celebrity friends of power. You arent him.. You don’t have friends in high places. His Redacted texts aren’t relevant to the case. It makes sense to redact text messages. What don’t you get?

boy please spare me that ish :umm:  Jussie is B-list at best aint nothing he saying to Lee Daniels a matter of national security to us nor him, I'm saying if I got my ass beat Im giving you everything you need to catch dem bitches ....celebrity? Chile please folks who believe in MAGA country dont even watch "Empire" :wave:

45 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

boy please spare me that ish :umm:  Jussie is B-list at best aint nothing he saying to Lee Daniels a matter of national security to us nor him, I'm saying if I got my ass beat Im giving you everything you need to catch dem bitches ....celebrity? Chile please folks who believe in MAGA country dont even watch "Empire" :wave:

Again, I’m going to quote what I said.. B-lister or not: 

50 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

His redacted texts aren’t relevant anyways. 

Much as he has been an activist for blacks and gays and a known Trump hater....this counterproductive ass shit that he pulled is setting us back and has heightened current racial tensions..and now this will give Trump a 'Get Out Of Race-Baiting Free' card that he's gonna wave around like a soiled diaper until he's re-elected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Rocknet said:

I don't care so much about Trump and his comments, what does concern me is the real cases of hate that happen and how this affects them ....this was poorly executed and wish it never got to this

Hate crimes are on a rise since he was elected, illegitimately (fun fact)

But Dayz is right, this sets us back and now dumb people like Trump are going to call every other hate crime a “hoax” which puts his citizens in harm’s way

Trump didn’t comment on his supporter who, of course, was a domestic terrorist and treasonous, made a hit list and was going to carry out attacks on Trump’s opponents

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2019 at 11:03 AM, Game For Now said:

And at every turn you were wrong :blink:  So stop trying to make nothing out of something bc you don’t understand criminal justice

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/smollett-explains-his-redacted-phone-records

The Chicago Police Department said the redacted phone records were insufficient for their investigation.

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Much as he has been an activist for blacks and gays and a known Trump hater....this counterproductive ass shit that he pulled is setting us back and has heightened current racial tensions..and now this will give Trump a 'Get Out Of Race-Baiting Free' card that he's gonna wave around like a soiled diaper until he's re-elected.

Very disappointing if all this comes back on him as true.  It's NOT a good look at all.

He's maintaining his innocence and even went back to work last night to plead with his cast and crew to support him.  I-

z0LcPQt.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rocknet said:

giphy.gif

Oh? So you have proof that the redacted phone records related to his arrest🤔 no? You don’t? Then I wasn’t wrong

The redacted messages weren’t relevant to his arrest. You can read all about it here:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/jussie-smollett-investigation-timeline-police-chicago-empire

So you were making something out of nothing. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Oh? So you have proof that the redacted phone records related to his arrest🤔 no? You don’t? Then I wasn’t wrong

The redacted messages weren’t relevant to his arrest. You can read all about it here:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/jussie-smollett-investigation-timeline-police-chicago-empire

So you were making something out of nothing. 

No it wasnt, I called this out and told you flat out there was something not right here, and you swore it was all gravy and shit......so shut up and eat that crow sandwich -_-