Jussie Smollet case dropped

bu.

On 4/1/2019 at 1:26 PM, Game For Now said:

Anyhow, now the racist president has it out for Jussie as he sics the FBI on the case which they will fail probably 

He's full of shit, and his campaign for reelection has gotten off the ground using the same tactics that got him elected in the first place, meanwhile we dont have a viable Democratic candidate yet, :sigh:

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

We have many viable Democratic none-male candidates :umm: 

You're going to disagree to be disagreeable but I have concluded that our democracy is in catastrophe and in order to win we are going to have to eliminate all factors that Trump's base plays on to win, IMO we should not have a female candidate nor an ethnic one. A viable strong white male Democrat could actually stand a chance of winning, because then the conversation isn't about gender nor race.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

You're going to disagree to be disagreeable but I have concluded that our democracy is in catastrophe and in order to win we are going to have to eliminate all factors that Trump's base plays on to win, IMO we should not have a female candidate nor an ethnic one. A viable strong white male Democrat could actually stand a chance of winning, because then the conversation isn't about gender nor race.

You forgot about Bernie? 

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

No one really wants him, he's an independent he looks kinda weak, he looks like Trump would kick his ass, we need someone strong and loud

I don't think you really know too much about Bernie... he's about as brash as Trump except he's actually intelligent. Watch some interview or something. And he's not independent he's democrat. 

7 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

I don't think you really know too much about Bernie... he's about as brash as Trump except he's actually intelligent. Watch some interview or something. And he's not independent he's democrat. 

that was your polite way of telling me I was ignorant in my response -_-

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

IMO we should not have a female candidate nor an ethnic one. A viable strong white male Democrat could actually stand a chance of winning, because then the conversation isn't about gender nor race.

Oh so you’re not sexist? or racist :umm: 

Like I cannot even fathom thinking that women or people of color aren’t viable candidates because of their race :blink: 

8 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Bernie isn’t a Democrat, he won’t release his tax returns, and he’s the opposite  side of the same coin as Trump (from fan base to transparency to his love for Russia and dislike of women & democrats).. not to mention him being a career politician with nothing to show for

We don’t need an old ass white man running this country.. again

42 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Oh so you’re not sexist? or racist :umm: 

Like I cannot even fathom thinking that women or people of color aren’t viable candidates because of their race :blink: 

Im not biting, I realize with full accountability my statement is neither light nor PC, but I'm about getting rid of Trump holla :filenails: I'm about the facts in real time right now, I'm about the fight and winning, if race and gender means another 4 years of this muthafucka, then yes I stand 100% behind my statement eliminate those factors because we are really divided right now, the Supreme court is going to go right big time and God forbid he gets to replace RBG. 

45 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Bernie isn’t a Democrat, he won’t release his tax returns, and he’s the opposite  side of the same coin as Trump (from fan base to transparency to his love for Russia and dislike of women & democrats).. not to mention him being a career politician with nothing to show for

We don’t need an old ass white man running this country.. again

Bernie is a progressive I think he just ran under Democrat in an attempt to secure the nomination, he won Michigan in the primaries another sign shit was coming for Hillary

my belief(s) about this election cycle are pretty fundamental, get ready for the same playbook from Trump, because the shit works!  Race and gender slamming works, it moves his core and it has the entire country charged, yet we cant openly discuss either. I ask, simply, if you knew we could get rid of Trump with a white male candidate that embodied the beliefs the left want, do you really want to put a woman or an ethnic person on a losing ticket because as soon as you do, get ready for all the hate to come out swinging hard.

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

Im not biting, I realize with full accountability my statement is neither light nor PC, but I'm about getting rid of Trump holla :filenails: I'm about the facts in real time right now, I'm about the fight and winning, if race and gender means another 4 years of this muthafucka, then yes I stand 100% behind my statement eliminate those factors because we are really divided right now, the Supreme court is going to go right big time and God forbid he gets to replace RBG. 

Like putting your support behind any democratic candidate despite race and gender

Your post was racist and sexist. It has nothing to do with “political correctness” 

Bernie is a progressive I think he just ran under Democrat in an attempt to secure the nomination, he won Michigan in the primaries another sign shit was coming for Hillary

Progressive :lmao: He failed to win the nomination once.. he will fail again.. 

Michigan isn’t a factor in the national election. :lmao: 

my belief(s) about this election cycle are pretty fundamental, get ready for the same playbook from Trump, because the shit works!  Race and gender slamming works, it moves his core and it has the entire country charged, yet we cant openly discuss either. I ask, simply, if you knew we could get rid of Trump with a white male candidate that embodied the beliefs the left want, do you really want to put a woman or an ethnic person on a losing ticket because as soon as you do, get ready for all the hate to come out swinging hard.

No one is here for hypothetical situations.

To answer your racist/sexist question: I will support the 2020 Democratic nomination no matter his or her race.. Even if that nomination is Bernie ‘black eye, not even a Democrat’ Sanders or Joe ‘Creepy’ Biden

4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Like putting your support behind any democratic candidate despite race and gender

Your post was racist and sexist. It has nothing to do with “political correctness” 

Progressive :lmao: He failed to win the nomination once.. he will fail again.. 

Michigan isn’t a factor in the national election. :lmao: 

Normally Michigan is out of play, however this last election cycle Michigan went Republican for the first time since Bush :unsure:

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

No one is here for hypothetical situations.

To answer your racist/sexist question: I will support the 2020 Democratic nomination no matter his or her race.. Even if that nomination is Bernie ‘black eye, not even a Democrat’ Sanders or Joe ‘Creepy’ Biden

that's not the question, you jumped right over it to the obvious, we all when left with two choices one being Trump, were supporting the other. My question precedes that, if you knew you could win, but had to take out certain factors, would it not be worth it if that meant no more Trump? I say hell yea

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

that's not the question, you jumped right over it to the obvious, we all when left with two choices one being Trump, were supporting the other. My question precedes that, if you knew you could win, but had to take out certain factors, would it not be worth it if that meant no more Trump? I say hell yea

No one knows they could win. Trump literally beat out a few qualified actual Republicans, for example

Not here for your racist and sexist hypothetical questions. It’s a weird way to view this: “The blacks and women can’t do it bc they weak so let’s just stick with a white man” 

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Normally Michigan is out of play, however this last election cycle Michigan went Republican for the first time since Bush :unsure:

Michigan is a blue state and will majority vote blue in 2020 as long as the Democratic nomination visits there

Non-factor 

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

Michigan is a blue state and will majority vote blue in 2020 as long as the Democratic nomination visits there

Non-factor 

wrong not true, do your research, the Regan era moderates that voted him in are back in play, they put Trump over and he won Michigan. As soon as you can say Michigan went red, hell Wisconsin went red....you're in a new play book...its when you fail to see that, its when Trump wins and people are fucking surprised :blink: 

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

wrong not true, do your research, the Regan era moderates that voted him in are back in play, they put Trump over and he won Michigan. As soon as you can say Michigan went red, hell Wisconsin went red....you're in a new play book...its when you fail to see that, its when Trump wins and people are fucking surprised :blink: 

Not looking at data from 40 years ago as if new data isn’t available 

Michigan is a non-factor state where Democrats swept the 2018 election in