Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

I'm just happy Beyonce came out to show her support...sis is booked and busy...she got a whole movie coming out soon, like a month and some change not to mention the Soundtrack...im sure performances and appearances have to accompany said movie...then her whole deal with Addidas and who knows what else she is cooking up.ย 

Ain't nobody got time to be waiting on Janet to get off stage, freshing up and change...naw boo. Could have happened last time but Janet wasn't taking pics like that.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I'm just happy Beyonce came out to show her support...sis is booked and busy...she got a whole movie coming out soon, like a month and some change not to mention the Soundtrack...im sure performances and appearances have to accompany said movie...then her whole deal with Addidas and who knows what else she is cooking up.ย 

Ain't nobody got time to be waiting on Janet to get off stage, freshing up and change...naw boo. Could have happened last time but Janet wasn't taking pics like that.

Yes Janet was. She took pics with Jennifer Hudson and many others :lol:ย 

It is good that Beyonce left early. She got a free fun night with her friend and Janet got all the attention backstage. Imagine if Beyonce was there, everyone would want to take pictures with Janet AND Beyonce. This way Janet got to be the Queen of the Night, which she should, cause it was her show.
I'm sure they have met, who knows they might have had dinner the next day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

1 hour ago, SpringBird84 said:

It is good that Beyonce left early. She got a free fun night with her friend and Janet got all the attention backstage. Imagine if Beyonce was there, everyone would want to take pictures with Janet AND Beyonce. This way Janet got to be the Queen of the Night, which she should, cause it was her show.

ย 

Where have YOU PPL BEEN?ย 

Why do you all keep making it like its some mystery if Janet and Beyonce ever met?

They did a damn photoshoot together Janet,Beyonce and MJB for Ebony yearsss ago!! Hellooooooo Gooogle People ..tf?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kelly said they (DC3) had met Janet plenty of times. Then there was a photo of Beyonce Jay Janet and JD sitting on a sofa together at an event. Ppl how have yall not seen all this proof?ย 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Yes Janet was. She took pics with Jennifer Hudson and many others :lol:ย 

Beyonce went to the original Unbreakable tour back in 2015...that Jennifer pic came in 2017 SOTW I believe....Janet was not taking pics back when she was with ole dude.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Voodoo said:

They were not in the same building during the Hurricane sugah.ย :rolleyes:

I was questioning that statement too, like I dont think so Beyonce was passing out meals and Janet was still not speaking to people you know PTSD :rolleyes:

I dont think there's any tension between Beyonce and Janet, Beyonce because she's who she is has to leave the building or deal with security and people coming up to her and bothering her and blah blah, I dont blame her it's easier this way

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Beyonce went to the original Unbreakable tour back in 2015...that Jennifer pic came in 2017 SOTW I believe....Janet was not taking pics back when she was with ole dude.

She was taking pics and meeting fans during Unbreakable boo. Besides we talking about Beyonce. Janet and her could've and should've had pics together

ย 

On 5/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, kaeh1213 said:

I imagine Beyonce always has to leave concerts one song early or else sheโ€™d get bombarded with people asking for selfies as soon as the showโ€™s over.ย 

Looked like she was feeling herself (pun intended), especially during WHYDFML. Love it.ย 

That was my first thought too.ย  Look at them videotaping her and posting to insta instead of watching Janet.ย  If she had stayed till the very end people would been mobbing her for pics and selfies etc.

She went to see an artist she loves and clearly had fun dancing and singing along with.ย  Spent time with Kelly and went on home.ย  I was surprised there was so many comments on social media about there being some "meaning" behind no pics with janet.

Anyway, I have never been to Vegas but damn I sure want to go see the show looks like a great time.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

She was taking pics and meeting fans during Unbreakable boo. Besides we talking about Beyonce. Janet and her could've and should've had pics together

ย 

The first leg of that tour she barely took pics...I remember love. You had to go searching high and low for a pic with any celeb.ย 

And they do have pics together....an iconic one at that, which is why it ain't that deep. Folks want to create this narrative that they have beef but the simple truth is that nobody knows. Janet has spoken highly of Beyonce and vice versa...this is not a Madonna vs. Janet type situation. Y'all need to let it alone. Periodtย :rolleyes:

Some of y'all favs don't even go to see Janet in concert, let alone take a pic with her...is she beefing with them too? Is it tension?ย :unsure:

actually during the very beginning of Unbreakable Janet had it set where if reporters were present all pics had to be approved by her team to be published. The no pic deal was a real thing. Remember the shit that went down with peoples Instagram accounts getting shut down, that was more over footage but her team shut a lot down.

https://www.nola.com/music/2015/10/janet_jackson_photos.html

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

Idk why people want Janet & Beyonce to beef sooo bad on both sides. Shit is soooo late. Anyway. Glad my girl Bey came out to see the show. She loves Janet.ย 

it's sad and wrong.........BUT if they would just take a picture together it would end all this talk and folks can get back to focusing on what matters like Janet performing in Vegas :sigh:ย 

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The first leg of that tour she barely took pics...I remember love. You had to go searching high and low for a pic with any celeb.ย 

And they do have pics together....an iconic one at that, which is why it ain't that deep. Folks want to create this narrative that they have beef but the simple truth is that nobody knows. Janet has spoken highly of Beyonce and vice versa...this is not a Madonna vs. Janet type situation. Y'all need to let it alone. Periodtย :rolleyes:

Some of y'all favs don't even go to see Janet in concert, let alone take a pic with her...is she beefing with them too? Is it tension?ย :unsure:

iono why you telling me all this as if it matters to me cause it doesn't lol. Janet gave Beyonce her props but spoken highly is a lie. It's not just me wondering why Janet and Bey haven't taken a pic together especially with Bey attending her shows. When this recent pic surfaced both Janet and Bey fans were all over social media asking. Everybody in Bey's crew when she goes to see Janet seems to take a pic with her except Bey. Who said it's beef? All of my faves have been to Janet's show and have taken a pic with her so there's that. :)ย 

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 11:59 PM, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I feel like thereโ€™s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didnโ€™t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncรฉ. Just think itโ€™s strangeย 

Beyonce is surrounded by the media hype and I think Janet is passed playing that game. Calling the paps. Planting stories. Selling products. Using the younger famous kids to get their fans. She barely hops on remixes of their hits or force herself onto their platforms like Madonna for example

I also think its weird the media constantly pushes this narrative that Beyonce is supposed to be the next Michael Jackson. I would be weary of it all too if I was Janet. She probably plays it safe because there's either a media agenda there or the fact that we know people will put them against each other.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:59 PM, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

I feel like thereโ€™s tension (more so from Janet) between her and Beyonce. They were in the same building back during the hurricane and didnโ€™t take a picture or speak. Janet takes a pic with Kelly (who accompanied b) but not Beyoncรฉ. Just think itโ€™s strangeย 

right FDGHJGFHJKL

So strange!

19 hours ago, SpringBird84 said:

ย 

ย 

Interesting take, I could totally see Beyoncรฉ ditching the meet & greet queueย out of respect for her!ย 

Just now, EphraimAdamz said:

I also think the idea that Beyonce would "attract too much attention" over Lil Kim, Kelly, Gabrielle Union, Queen Latifah and everyone else is fake news.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but Beyoncรฉ is a bigger star than all of themย ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

2 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

She is, but I don't imagine the place being mobbed if she had stayed for a photo. Just my opinion.

Not being mobbed, but if Beyoncรฉ walks into a room, she's gonna command attention.

Like someone said, it would make sense that she not try to cause any distractions for Janet and her moment!

7 hours ago, LawdToday said:

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but Beyoncรฉ is a bigger star than all of themย ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Im like where he come from with that? :unsure:ย  I didnt know Lil Kim still had money to go anywhere I thought she was regular people like the rest of us :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

She is, but I don't imagine the place being mobbed if she had stayed for a photo. Just my opinion.

I imagine Beyonce staying within sight and amongst the crowd would have been a disaster. I dont understand why Beyonce couldnt contact Janet's people ahead of time and say hey Im coming would like to meet after the show so if we can please provide me a secure location where I will be there, L will leave the show early so as not to cause any commotion

8 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Beyonce is surrounded by the media hype and I think Janet is passed playing that game. Calling the paps. Planting stories. Selling products. Using the younger famous kids to get their fans. She barely hops on remixes of their hits or force herself onto their platforms like Madonna for example

I also think its weird the media constantly pushes this narrative that Beyonce is supposed to be the next Michael Jackson. I would be weary of it all too if I was Janet. She probably plays it safe because there's either a media agenda there or the fact that we know people will put them against each other.

so the issue is Janet :umm:ย  I dont see why they just dont take the picture together and end this shit