Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

8 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

I wonder who else Janet talks to and we wouldn't see that they would have that type of relationship.:lol:ย Because the Ciara friendship had me gaggin for some reason.ย  :lol:

ย 

ย 

Janet is close with Questlove now and he is very well connected...I wonder if that's why I always see Erykah Badu in her Instagram comment section talking about 'Jan'...not to mention her relationship with Jill Scott...looks like my favs like each other.ย :rolleyes:

Her and Queen Latifah seem tight too and Mc Lyte...let me find out Janet be choppin it up with Yo Yo or Lady of Rage....chileย :lol:ย 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Janet is close with Questlove now and he is very well connected...I wonder if that's why I always see Erykah Badu in her Instagram comment section talking about 'Jan'...not to mention her relationship with Jill Scott...looks like my favs like each other.ย :rolleyes:

Her and Queen Latifah seem tight too and Mc Lyte...let me find out Janet be choppin it up with Yo Yo or Lady of Rage....chileย :lol:ย 

I think Questlove had a lot to do with getting Janet into the R&R Hall, which is why she said in her speech he was her biggest champion and why he was there

12 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Wait... Erykah be talking about Janet in her comment section? I've known about Queen Latifah since the early 00's. And of course MC Lyte. I was suprised about the Angela Winbush friendship tho. I knew Angela and Janet had known each for a long time. But I didn't know they had kept in touch.ย 

12 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Wait... Erykah be talking about Janet in her comment section? I've known about Queen Latifah since the early 00's. And of course MC Lyte. I was suprised about the Angela Winbush friendship tho. I knew Angela and Janet had known each for a long time. But I didn't know they had kept in touch.ย 

Yes honey...Erykah stay liking pics and showing love. It's a beautiful thangย 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Angela Wimbush gave Janet vocal lessons at the very beginning before Jam and Lewis

20 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Im not too sure that Janet and Angela Winbush "kept in touch" all this time...thats speculation..lol juss cus we're seeing Angela pop up at the RRHOF and recent surprise bday party ...doesnt mean they been in touch all these years. I figured Janet had her team to reach out to Angela bc of her RRHOF induction and Janet felt it was only right to invite one of the very first producers she had ever worked with. It would make sense.

7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Yes honey...Erykah stay liking pics and showing love. It's a beautiful thangย 

Ummm.. You know Erykah is my #2 behind Janet... And I was notย aware that Erykah showed Janet that much luv. I see Erykah show Brandy ALOT of luv...which again falls under tge umbrella of unexpected shit with these celebs. I wouldnt think an Erykah Badu would be such a Brandy stan lol

.... Imma have to do sum research bc idk how Erykah loving janetย got passย me....my 2 favorite womenย on earth??????? I do know Janet said she adored Erykah

10 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Ummm.. You know Erykah is my #2 behind Janet... And I was notย aware that Erykah showed Janet that much luv. I see Erykah show Brandy ALOT of luv...which again falls under tge umbrella of unexpected shit with these celebs. I wouldnt think an Erykah Badu would be such a Brandy stan lol

.... Imma have to do sum research bc idk how Erykah loving janetย got passย me....my 2 favorite womenย on earth??????? I do know Janet said she adored Erykah

Erykah is like the only celeb I follow on IG, so I know her every move lol.ย 

I know one specific post where Janet was showing off her new wig on her private jet...Erykah is in the comment section talking bout 'Jan'

She also specifically commented on her Happy Birthday black and white pre Vegas pic wishing her a 'HBD Sus'ย 

She be there and I'm mad u never noticedย :rolleyes:

ย 

14 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Erykah is like the only celeb I follow on IG, so I know her every move lol.ย 

I know one specific post where Janet was showing off her new wig on her private jet...Erykah is in the comment section talking bout 'Jan'

She also specifically commented on her Happy Birthday black and white pre Vegas pic wishing her a 'HBD Sus'ย 

She be there and I'm mad u never noticedย :rolleyes:

ย 

It was always easier for me to see her tweets on twitter ...instagram...not so much. Its easier to miss alot on IGย 

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

I cannot stop watching The Knowledge performance. All of the choreography is giving me what I need! Tears of pure joy!

ย 

ย 

Same here. I cant stop watching that performance of the song. She turnt it all da way up for "The Knowledge" this time around

• Like 1

I was there opening night and it was legit an amazing feeling to be in the venue with every and having every song, every outfit, every special effect be an absolute surpriseโ€”completely unknownโ€”and when she pulled out the Jacksons dance moves I lost my mind... sheโ€™s in this stage of her life where sheโ€™s doing whatโ€™s comfortable with doing and living her life the best way she knows how.... she knows sheโ€™s a walking corporation and her choosing to do this show, or any show for that matter, is her willingly choosing to provide dozens and dozens of people jobs that provide each of them the opportunity to say that they were able to truly live their dreams.. the show is amazing, the crew is amazing...and she is amazing!

ย 

looking forward to her SF date in September when Iโ€™ll be there with my 10yo daughter and my best friend for the last 15yrs (who I just convinced to go!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm hoping there are more dates to come eventually, flights out round trip even on low cost carriers like Spirit are clocking in around 300.00 for me. I want a good seat, this could easily be a trip well over 1800 bucks once I include flight, hotel, ticket, tour book(s) and food

On 6/9/2019 at 3:25 AM, Dal said:

I was there opening night and it was legit an amazing feeling to be in the venue with every and having every song, every outfit, every special effect be an absolute surpriseโ€”completely unknownโ€”and when she pulled out the Jacksons dance moves I lost my mind... sheโ€™s in this stage of her life where sheโ€™s doing whatโ€™s comfortable with doing and living her life the best way she knows how.... she knows sheโ€™s a walking corporation and her choosing to do this show, or any show for that matter, is her willingly choosing to provide dozens and dozens of people jobs that provide each of them the opportunity to say that they were able to truly live their dreams.. the show is amazing, the crew is amazing...and she is amazing!

ย 

looking forward to her SF date in September when Iโ€™ll be there with my 10yo daughter and my best friend for the last 15yrs (who I just convinced to go!)

Awesome. It would have been nice to meet you. See you in September then! Working on a fan meet up before the show.ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...