Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency

Kishi

2 hours ago, Angela said:

I can’t remember the last time she’s done one.Β 

wait I dont know if one could have ever paid for a ticket that says yeah you get to meet her too. Now has she done her own meet and greet at her discretion? Yea I think so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Is anyone able to tell me whether or not the M&G packages for Vegas have sold out? I've been tossing and turning as to purchase one or not, I fear I might have left it too late?

I've been on the ticketmaster website but can't figure it out.

thanks heaps!Β 

49 minutes ago, Pez said:

Hey all,

Is anyone able to tell me whether or not the M&G packages for Vegas have sold out? I've been tossing and turning as to purchase one or not, I fear I might have left it too late?

I've been on the ticketmaster website but can't figure it out.

thanks heaps!Β 

Which date

• 4 weeks later...

Of course he does bc he’s the Queen’s second in command and don’t you forget itΒ 

He’s the one that pushed Janet to stop doing the same tour over and over again..

Y’all need to start giving him credit. Y’all give more credit to Tina London or whatever her name isΒ 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Of course he does bc he’s the Queen’s second in command and don’t you forget itΒ 

He’s the one that pushed Janet to stop doing the same tour over and over again..

Y’all need to start giving him credit. Y’all give more credit to Tina London or whatever her name isΒ 

Tina was the best.. hands down

23 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

I dont even stan for Tina like the rest...but who are you implyingΒ is the "best"? Who Gil? YikesΒ 

I didn’t imply anyone was β€œthe best”... I said:Β 

20 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Β 

5 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I didn’t imply anyone was β€œthe best”... I said:Β 

Β 

The way youΒ went about it was all wrong bc you downplayed Tina to hype Gil up...thats why it came off like you were implying something..but you did straight up say Tina is not the best....so WHO IS?Β 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

The way youΒ went about it was all wrong bc you downplayed Tina to hype Gil up...thats why it came off like you were implying something..but you did straight up say Tina is not the best....so WHO IS?Β 

I don’t have an opinion on whose best. It doesn’t matter... but who is around? Gil

i also did your Tino down. You clearly aren’t reading what I’m saying which is: give Gil credit where credit is dueΒ 

On 5/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, GTIG said:

Tina was the best.. hands down

Also it was the fans who voiced their opinions on the message boards and other social media about Janet needing to stop giving the same tour over and over again. Gil has already acknowledged what the fans said and that after hearing what we had to sayΒ he brought it to Janet.Β 

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Also it was the fans who voiced their opinions on the message boards and other social media about Janet needing to stop giving the same tour over and over again. Gil has already acknowledged what the fans said and that after hearing what we had to sayΒ he brought it to Janet.Β 

Janet doesn’t read social media or message boardsΒ 

And most fans were devastated over change when first announcedΒ