Jump to content

Janet - Park MGM Las Vegas Residency


Kishi
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

You remind me of those ppl that be at a concert recording w/ your phone instead of juss being IN THE MOMENT and enjoying whats taking place in front of you. Thats all i was saying...no harm 

Wow!!! That’s a bigger and LESS plausible assumption than me thinking Janet’s about to drop a new album!!! Did your reminder come from looking at yourself in the mirror?!!! 😳😱🤔😉

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Arent you pushing 30 or already there? I guess "old" applies to you as well. 

1) you’re much much older

2) I’m not “make fun of the youth for using their phones” years old 

3) don’t be bitter. Mind your business. Live your life. Don’t worry about what others are doing and how they want to remember their night 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, janetDAYZ said:

 

those dates ain't gon do me no good. I'll be in Texas for my family reunion which is on that weekend. I just don't think i'll be seeing her in Vegas period. I did already buy my ticket to see her in SF September. Sec FLR2, Row 10, Seat 7. That ticket was almost $600 so i'm sure it's a awesome seat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

those dates ain't gon do me no good. I'll be in Texas for my family reunion which is on that weekend. I just don't think i'll be seeing her in Vegas period. I did already buy my ticket to see her in SF September. Sec FLR2, Row 10, Seat 7. That ticket was almost $600 so i'm sure it's a awesome seat

U live in cali...and you dont think you can swing to vegas for a show during a 3 month span of time? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont think its an age thing when an idiot spends hundreds of dollars to go to a concert and NOT enjoy it but rather spend their time holding their phone up to film. It's just fucking retarded, and you can be a retarded idiot at any age.

Also I think it's high time age related jabs and insults be removed from this board. It's beyond silly, it's unnecessary and no one over 30 should be throwing rocks and hiding their hands

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

I dont think its an age thing when an idiot spends hundreds of dollars to go to a concert and NOT enjoy it but rather spend their time holding their phone up to film. It's just fucking retarded, and you can be a retarded idiot at any age.

Also I think it's high time age related jabs and insults be removed from this board. It's beyond silly, it's unnecessary and no one over 30 should be throwing rocks and hiding their hands

Minding your own business.. you old people really need to do that. It’s pathetic. Whether it’s kids at a concert or women’s health.. y’all need to mind ya business. Don’t worry about what others are doing.. worry bout yo-self 

Yes it’s an age thing

Using the “r” word is unnecessary and pathetic. Learn new words. That word isn’t acceptable 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

U live in cali...and you dont think you can swing to vegas for a show during a 3 month span of time? 

I actually can lol. I just checked the ticket prices and I just might go. I was thinking they costed like $800 but my ticket would only cost almost $400 and i'll be right in front of the stage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I actually can lol. I just checked the ticket prices and I just might go. I was thinking they costed like $800 but my ticket would only cost almost $400 and i'll be right in front of the stage

Joe u was confusing..im like why the hell would you of all be not be able to go and you juss one state over lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Minding your own business.. you old people really need to do that. It’s pathetic. Whether it’s kids at a concert or women’s health.. y’all need to mind ya business. Don’t worry about what others are doing.. worry bout yo-self 

Yes it’s an age thing

Using the “r” word is unnecessary and pathetic. Learn new words. That word isn’t acceptable 

the next time I ask you what is and what isnt acceptable will be the first and last. Secondly if you open ya mouth up and start talking ageist bullshit, as you did, it's my business to clap u up, now take them minus points and go sit down out the top ten :coffee:

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

the next time I ask you what is and what isnt acceptable will be the first and last. Secondly if you open ya mouth up and start talking ageist bullshit, as you did, it's my business to clap u up, now take them minus points and go sit down out the top ten :coffee:

It’s not ageist if all you old people do it

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I can do this all day grandpa 

btw I reported the post where you decided to use a slur 

so can I :filenails: you continue to abuse and criticize on the basis of age, and that is patently wrong......ten more negatives and you fall down to number 3 of ALL time stop writing checks yo ass can't cash :wave: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I cannot wait to see what the show looks like....I'm scared my expectations are to high :unsure:

She has to go big right...?...it's fucking Vegas. OMG! I'm nervous and lame for caring this much. -_- 

Same new Wardrobe and Choreo and theatrics pleasseee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...