SHOULD MJ’s music now be boycotted?

Selz

5 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I LOVE Corey Feldman is hitting back on behalf of those who actually were in a position to have something happen with MJ many times but it didn't....whilst his pinned tweet is about him coming out about abuse in Hollywood.

I LOVED how [insert random person who knew the abuser] is hitting back on behalf of someone who [insert activity abuser did]

From serial killers to murderers to child abusers to racists

Corey’s statements have nothing to do with anything aside from he was MJ’s type of boy

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

He didn’t have a mind of a child. Wtf does that mean? I cannot fathom what that even means. Explain his drug choices then. He didn’t pay bills or write songs? You’re diminishing his intelligence. I’m pretty sure people literally called him a musical genius

Lets cut this “he didn’t have his own childhood” bullshit. It has nothing to do with anything. 

Im not going to explain to you something you're going to not receive because you are about as unbiased here as you are with Apple products.  If anything the statements you made increase the validity of my statement, who can become irresponsible with money, kids, who cannot control their impulses well, kids. The fact he didnt have his own childhood explains about 90% of all things MJ boy who is you talking to :umm:

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Im not going to explain 

Bc you cannot. 

You’re making up an excuse.. a poorly designed excuse that isn’t repeated throughout the population of children “without childhoods”

What you have here is a manipulative rich man. A man who manipulated the parents of his victims, his victims, and his health care providers from the 1970s until his own demise. 

• Downvote 1

FACT....having seen the first 2 hours all you have are two guys telling some graphic (for shock value) shit ...I dont see one police officer interviewed, one investigator, one person that worked for MJ, I dont see anyone but these two and their half witted ass families which probably got coin on the come up being around MJ

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

FACT....having seen the first 2 hours all you have are two guys telling some graphic (for shock value) shit ...I dont see one police officer interviewed, one investigator, one person that worked for MJ, I dont see anyone but these two and their half witted ass families which probably got coin on the come up being around MJ

These are the stories of the men who were abused. The director explained why there’s no “police officers” or other interviews

Also anyone who watches 50% of something isn’t credible. 

“I only watched 50% of [any thing worth watching]... garbage... also FACT: [repeats bullshit he read but didn’t follow up on]” - says man on the Internet with zero critical thinking skills

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

These are the stories of the men who were abused. The director explained why there’s no “police officers”

Also anyone who watches 50% of something isn’t credible 

wrong again man that stays wrong big surprise :rolleyes:.....whether its a book, movie, show, documentary you only have so much time to grab the viewer's attention and make your case, 50% at 2 hours is generous to only hear two guys whose credibility is hugely in question and no one is corroborating their story, not one single credible source nor factual documentation is provided NONE....now how the hell are you going to make those kind of accusations and provide ZERO proof...no one even comes forth and says "yeah I worked for MJ around 92' and I saw this" NO ONE....HOW CAN YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE OF THIS WITH NO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

wrong again man that stays wrong big surprise :rolleyes:.....whether its a book, movie, show, documentary you only have so much time to grab the viewer's attention and make your case, 50% at 2 hours is generous to only hear two guys whose credibility is hugely in question and no one is corroborating their story, not one single credible source nor factual documentation is provided NONE....now how the hell are you going to make those kind of accusations and provide ZERO proof...no one even comes forth and says "yeah I worked for MJ around 92' and I saw this" NO ONE

Yeahhh if you only make it half way through something, your opinion does not matter. Sorry 

This documentary isn’t a trial. It’s the story of two individuals who were touched by MJ and their stories

You repeating the same bs as the Wackos and only watching [probably not even] half of it. Goop 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Yeahhh if you only make it half way through something, your opinion does not matter. Sorry 

This documentary isn’t a trial. It’s the story of two individuals who were touched by MJ and their stories

You repeating the same bs as the Wackos and only watching [probably not even] half of it. Goop 

BULLSHIT......Im predicting the other 50% will be just like the previous these two talk and talk and no holistic investigation with evidence is presented....ONLY A FOOL WOULD BELIEVE THIS DOCUMENTARY TO BE TRUE WHEN THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE GIVEN...NONE!!!!!

Yes you predicting anything is bullshit 

That’s not how Documentaries work and your caps locked is stuck. Goop

as much as you can sniff behind my ass crack here, go find some evidence watching that special, find something substantial that proves MJ was a child molester

30 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I LOVED how [insert random person who knew the abuser] is hitting back on behalf of someone who [insert activity abuser did]

From serial killers to murderers to child abusers to racists

Corey’s statements have nothing to do with anything aside from he was MJ’s type of boy

:lmao: Except, Corey is someone who comes out HARD against child abusors and cover ups, thus much to your dismay this carries weight and more weight than a normal "he didn't do it to me" :lmao: If he didn't make a career out of naming names of real pedo's you would maybe have a point

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

Neither is presenting only 1 side of a story🙃

there is ZERO balance, no one is questioning anything....and let me be frank, since the subject is MJ and whether he did this or not,  I dont care about those guys families at all, dont spend 20 minutes talking about a divorce that aint related to shit here, stick to the facts and the subject at hand

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

there is ZERO balance, no one is questioning anything....and let me be frank, since the subject is MJ and whether he did this or not,  I dont care about those guys families at all, dont spend 20 minutes talking about a divorce that aint related to shit here, stick to the facts and the subject at hand

That was 1 of the criticisms everyone was talking about (along with it being 1 sided as fuck), but no you're suppose to care so you can feel bad, and they can get more money....aww.

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

That was 1 of the criticisms everyone was talking about (along with it being 1 sided as fuck), but no you're suppose to care so you can feel bad, and they can get more money....aww.

it was a classic make the audience feel emotion and thus vulnerable. it was for sympathy and wrong as fuck because it had absolutely nothing to do with MJ....and these folks accuse MJ of manipulation

Just now, Bailey said:

it was a classic make the audience feel emotion and thus vulnerable. it was for sympathy and wrong as fuck because it had absolutely nothing to do with MJ....and these folks accuse MJ of manipulation

I can't at people taking that tool of a director or this doc seriously after he's gone everywhere and harped on "I want this to be as 1 sided as possible".......that's how "the truth" works?!?!? Eh we have alternative facts, now we have #alternativetruths :lmao:

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I can't at people taking that tool of a director or this doc seriously after he's gone everywhere and harped on "I want this to be as 1 sided as possible".......that's how "the truth" works?!?!? Eh we have alternative facts, now we have #alternativetruths :lmao:

do they have to be that graphic? What purpose does it serve? If the guys said the man touched me, that's enough, you dont have to go into extreme detail of how and where and what and all that mess, its designed to gross people out and make them angry. The truth doesn't need salacious details for defense, the truth defends itself

Oprah (the OWN network more so) needs this...they have The Real Housewives Of Alabama.........they have shows the trashiest networks passed on......#Telling

And I find it weird she's giving this attention but she was good judy's with Weinstein and has been quiet on that, hasn't said ANYTHING about R.Kelly or that doc or those victims, nor has she talked to Corey Feldman about the years of abuse by powerful men, or anyone from the documentary about (not so) underground pedophilia rings in Hollywood called an Open Secret that wasn't at all 1 sided. Michael accusations will always get attention, Oprah knows that, we all know that, Oprah needs views & promotion for it.

I got love for Oprah, but she plays dirty when she wants to, and to know her history is to know THAT.

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Oprah (the OWN network more so) needs this...they have The Real Housewives Of Alabama.........they have shows the trashiest networks passed on......#Telling

And I find it weird she's giving this attention but she was good judy's with Weinstein and has been quiet on that, hasn't said ANYTHING about R.Kelly or that doc or those victims, nor has she talked to Corey Feldman about the years of abuse by powerful men, or anyone from the documentary about (not so) underground pedophilia rings in Hollywood called an Open Secret that wasn't at all 1 sided. Michael accusations will always get attention, Oprah knows that, we all know that, Oprah needs views & promotion for it.

I got love for Oprah, but she plays dirty when she wants to, and to know her history is to know THAT.

:mellow: damn disconnected ......I know Janet pissed at Oprah, but probably before this even :umm:

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

do they have to be that graphic? What purpose does it serve? If the guys said the man touched me, that's enough, you dont have to go into extreme detail of how and where and what and all that mess, its designed to gross people out and make them angry. The truth doesn't need salacious details for defense, the truth defends itself

YES they do, they have to disturb people who were/are on the fence about Micahaels guilt or innocence. If it doesn't disturb people, it stands the chance of people looking at the facts and not taking their performances seriously (which I love people are actually calling out their performances too)

40 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Neither is presenting only 1 side of a story🙃

Uhhh have you watched documentaries bro

You are confusing this documentaries with a trial

This is a story of two boys who were MJs secret lovers. 

42 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao: Except, Corey is someone who comes out HARD against child abusors and cover ups, thus much to your dismay this carries weight and more weight than a normal "he didn't do it to me" :lmao: If he didn't make a career out of naming names of real pedo's you would maybe have a point

Cool. He can come as hard as he wants to 0_o Doesn’t make it factual

Jeffrey Dalmer didn’t choose to eat his every person either. :umm: they ain’t special 

Uhhh have you watched documentaries bro

You are confusing this documentaries with a trial

This is a story of two boys who were MJs secret lovers. 

Cool. He can come as hard as he wants to 0_o Doesn’t makevit factual

Jeffrey Dalmer didn’t choose to eat his neighbor either. Just feed him dinner  

I'm waiting until I have 4 hours of comedy to spare today, but you don't need to when that's literally EVERY positive & negative response AND the directors proud goal of the doc, to be 1 sided. And no, like many reviewers say, by definition, documentaries of this nature especially are supposed to present opposing sides so I think it's you who's confused dear :lmao:

It doesn't make what Corey's saying factual, but his word carries more weight than theirs and he's more credible than both of them on this subject. I mean does Dahlmer's neighbor have a history of destroying other cannibals in their life?:lmao: