SHOULD MJ’s music now be boycotted?

Selz

1 hour ago, JJATL said:

OH, and OJ is innocent too, right?   Come on folks.  Get your heads out of the sand.  None of us wants our heroes to go down in flames like this, but we also need to look at the bigger picture here.  Lives were forever ruined. 

I've always been a big MJ fan and obviously a HUGE JJ fan, but there comes a time when you can't ignore the obvious truth staring you in the face.  I watched this thing with a very open mind, but was actually looking for signs of BS from these two guys or their families, and they just weren't there.  It was real, raw emotion, and you could tell it was uncomfortable to talk about after bottling it up for so long. 

OJ got off because his defense successfully changed the narrative of the trial to be about racism in the police department, the jurors even admit that today and his doc showed the mountain of evidence against him and presented both sides like R. Kelly's did, none went JUST off of "stories" because stories can be made & performed.  

Saying that you believe their words in this doc after watching it and not actually fact checking it (because it definitely doesn't fact check itself) is putting your head in the sand. You made up your mind, and you can't/won't see anything that contradicts that (just like how you don't see that analogy like being a Trumper is more of that side). I watched all 4 overdramatic could've been 2 hours of that doc to hear every single word. But the issue is that the maker of the doc put out every single word without challenging it or them, that's not a documentary. And I can't fathom watching a doc with that damning and alarming of claims without fact checking anything, stories and performances aren't enough for a jury to make a character decision, why should they be for anyone period?

16 minutes ago, bu. said:

They cut out parts that have been proven to be untrue in the UK airing :lmao: . For example the fake “memorabilia” burning amongst other stuff. 

OH BITCH I CANT EVEN!!!! :lmao: AGAIN AGAIN..........Bu........we're ignoring the "truth" :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

OJ got off because his defense successfully changed the narrative of the trial to be about racism in the police department, the jurors even admit that today and his doc showed the mountain of evidence against him and presented both sides like R. Kelly's did, none went JUST off of "stories" because stories can be made & performed.  

Saying that you believe their words in this doc after watching it and not actually fact checking it (because it definitely doesn't fact check itself) is putting your head in the sand. You made up your mind, and you can't/won't see anything that contradicts that (just like how you don't see that analogy like being a Trumper is more of that side). I watched all 4 overdramatic could've been 2 hours of that doc to hear every single word. But the issue is that the maker of the doc put out every single word without challenging it or them, that's not a documentary. And I can't fathom watching a doc with that damning and alarming of claims without fact checking anything, stories and performances aren't enough for a jury to make a character decision, why should they be for anyone period?

OH BITCH I CANT EVEN!!!! :lmao: AGAIN AGAIN..........Bu........we're ignoring the "truth" :lmao: 

all truth there :coffee: 

Yeah I could careless about the increase, I wonder who is going to jump on the cancelling Michael train next...Drake already pulled his God awful song with Mike from his tour, will Rihanna stop performing Don't Stop The Music?, Will Mariah relinquish lipping I'll Be There? 

This is all so fascinating :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Yeah I could careless about the increase, I wonder who is going to jump on the cancelling Michael train next...Drake already pulled his God awful song with Mike from his tour, will Rihanna stop performing Don't Stop The Music?, Will Mariah relinquish lipping I'll Be There? 

This is all so fascinating :rolleyes:

Rihanna still performs that shit?

Y'all are funny.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, how does this change the pop trajectory? Does this make Madonna the King of Pop? Did Prince ultimately win the battle? Does this officially make Janet the best Jackson? What is Lady Gaga going to do with all that MJ memoribilia? Can Justin, Chris Brown, Usher still copy MJ without being judged? What does this all mean?

:unsure::rolleyes:-_-:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Y'all are funny.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, how does this change the pop trajectory? Does this make Madonna the King of Pop? Did Prince ultimately win the battle? Does this officially make Janet the best Jackson? What is Lady Gaga going to do with all that MJ memoribilia? Can Justin, Chris Brown, Usher still copy MJ without being judged? What does this all mean?

:unsure::rolleyes:-_-:mellow:

let me take a page from the "documentary" and be a tad graphic, it's like someone took a shit in yo bathroom, and it stinks right now, but open a window and chew some bubbalicious gum and it will be fine -_-   I dont see any major movements against Michael, I see pockets of isolated incidents where things do not matter. It would be different if there was a whole sale rebuke of all things MJ, BUT my research concludes thats one huge ass rebuke and we not there :coffee:

Ohhhh noooooo this is bad :unsure:  Aaron Carter just said he would fight Wade, ya'll know Aaron has had some drug issues. I wonder how two crack whores fight? I mean really can Oprah broadcast the fight? Where else on TV can you find two drug addict white dudes, one with one tooth and both with no jobs :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Ohhhh noooooo this is bad :unsure:  Aaron Carter just said he would fight Wade, ya'll know Aaron has had some drug issues. I wonder how two crack whores fight? I mean really can Oprah broadcast the fight? Where else on TV can you find two drug addict white dudes, one with one tooth and both with no jobs :rolleyes:

The accuracy of it all. :lmao:

If someone puts some cocaine out will they both stop and try to fight for it 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The Simpsons just cut the Michael Jackson episode from there lineup and now folks are coming for his Cirque DU Soleil Las Vegas show. 

They really out here believing Wade and dem....chile. 

Its not enough, unless they plan on digging up his corpse and throwing it in front of Gail King where dead MJ proclaims he's fighting for his after life and storms off set, they dont have anything  :rolleyes:

6f947b0f776367ea40e892c704776dec

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Fenty revolutionized the beauty industry. Let's stay on topic and keep it cute. :coffee: 

I use Fenty so I always keep it cute x

7 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Remember back when Rihanna use to make music, where does the time go :sigh:

For real! It’s been 84 years realness 

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

I saw dat, it was cute, that big ass forehead and and all that concealer :lol:   I'm like no bitch turn off da lights :lmao:

:lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1