SHOULD MJ’s music now be boycotted?

Selz

On 3/16/2019 at 12:11 AM, Blackwings said:

Do you guys think that Janet will address this in any way moving forward? I hope not.

Nope wont touch it, her nephew spoke on that and he said it would be like adding more fuel to it, at this point there is no point in her speaking on this its not going to change a thing

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Nope wont touch it, her nephew spoke on that and he said it would be like adding more fuel to it, at this point there is no point in her speaking on this its not going to change a thing

If she gives any interviews it’s bound to come up but.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, Selz said:

There is an article in a UK free magazine this week saying that, in reference to Leaving Neverland, everybody should now boycott/stop playing MJ’s music, period, because if we do not, regardless of whether the allegations are actually true, to carry on playing it says that we are ok with allegations of child abuse.  Apparently some DJ’s in London are already taking this stance and pulling his hits.

I haven’t seen the  Nox Vidmate VLC doc yet (it’s showing here on Weds and Thurs next week) so maybe I’m premature in asking, but despite my stan status I can see the point the writer is making.  I want to know what you think.  In addition, what about separating the songs of Michael the kid and Michael the adult?  The former was an innocent too, plus he didn’t write those songs; obviously as an adult he wrote a lot more and is alledgedly guilty.

I hate to bring race into this but the fact that R Kelly was violating black girls verses Michael allegedly violating white boys... A shit storm is a brewing.