Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

The BEST moment to me was when Jaime and Bran saw each other. Jaime's face realizing the impact of what he had done. :o 

It was a pretty slow episode but they had to get through a lot. Cersei is a freaking lunatic thinking she's gonna let everyone kill each other and rule afterwards. Rule over what girl? Those whitewalkers are coming for you next ho. :umm: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aquaria said:

The BEST moment to me was when Jaime and Bran saw each other. Jaime's face realizing the impact of what he had done. :o 

It was a pretty slow episode but they had to get through a lot. Cersei is a freaking lunatic thinking she's gonna let everyone kill each other and rule afterwards. Rule over what girl? Those whitewalkers are coming for you next ho. :umm: 

Bran can read, that line he said about the reunion "we aint got time for this shit....them bitches coming, they got yo dragon bish, the wall is extra fucked up, we in sum shit" :umm:

• Downvote 1

On 4/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, Bailey said:

I thought the episode was mainly a throw away, but it did set up some in fighting to come

I hear a few people saying it was slow but seriously what did you expect?  Golden Company already there.  Jon knows who he is already.  Bran was like we ain't got time for this shit the wall is busted bitches Night king coming!

Seriously from where they left off how much faster could it go?  Like Opening credits and they are already fighting the Night King with Jon already a master dragon rider without us seeing him get on one ever prior?

If you think about where they left off to now it was pretty fast moving all the pieces around setting up the final push.  

Dany has already been exposed as power hungry in that delivery of Sam to Jon saying would she give up the crown for her people like you did?  She was fully exposed for once she should not get the throne in the end.  That was a very important scene and it will take some digestion and pondering for Jon to realize it still but its the gospel truth.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I hear a few people saying it was slow but seriously what did you expect?  Golden Company already there.  Jon knows who he is already.  Bran was like we ain't got time for this shit the wall is busted bitches Night king coming!

Seriously from where they left off how much faster could it go?  Like Opening credits and they are already fighting the Night King with Jon already a master dragon rider without us seeing him get on one ever prior?

If you think about where they left off to now it was pretty fast moving all the pieces around setting up the final push.  

Dany has already been exposed as power hungry in that delivery of Sam to Jon saying would she give up the crown for her people like you did?  She was fully exposed for once she should not get the throne in the end.  That was a very important scene and it will take some digestion and pondering for Jon to realize it still but its the gospel truth.

:lol: There was so much that happened but people want the action right out the gate! :lol: Whew.. all the reunions..and the cliffhanger of Bran and Jamie>>>

Bran really cut them off and was like hey, we ain't got time for this shit! The NK is coming..and they didn't show any of the whitewalkers so we know it's about to be on next week!

Do you know what those symbols mean and why the NK stay making contemporary art out of people?:blink:

12 hours ago, Angela said:

I wish GRRM had finished the books so the dialogue would be better. The writing has fallen off significantly once the show outpaced the books. 

I have my eyes on Tyrion. I’ve been side dying him since Season 7. 

Tyrion is one of my faves..and if the spoilers are true(which I hope they aren't) then I will UNSTAN. -_-

6 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

“He wants to erase this world and I am its memory.” That was pretty much the only thing useful we got. Other than that Dany now knows about Jon.

no I just  checked Twitter, and I never do that, the whole shock tonight was Arya and Gendry the fact this was episode 69.......and we've watched Arya grow up from being like 10 til now so watching her have sex :umm:

• Downvote 1

We got alot of closure of peoples arcs storyline wise.  Jaimie is fully on the way to redemption now, even Bran knows he will be useful.  Most likely he will be the one to kill Cersei I am still on that bet.

Arya fucked the shit outta Gendry and put him to sleep.  That ho been thirsty for that D for 2 episodes.  A girl needed to cum mmk?  And now she got her weapon to kill some undead ass

Dany is continuing down her ruthless path.  The first reaction after Aegon tells her is this nukka got a claim on my shit now fuck.  Not oh hey Nephew?

I think the rest of the episodes will be full on war with little exposition.  Only the deaths remain.  They needed to close some arcs.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

“He wants to erase this world and I am its memory.” That was pretty much the only thing useful we got. Other than that Dany now knows about Jon.

it was a throw away nothing really got off the ground like man, it feels more like okay see you on the other side.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

We got alot of closure of peoples arcs storyline wise.  Jaimie is fully on the way to redemption now, even Bran knows he will be useful.  Most likely he will be the one to kill Cersei I am still on that bet.

Arya fucked the shit outta Gendry and put him to sleep.  That ho been thirsty for that D for 2 episodes.  A girl needed to cum mmk?  And now she got her weapon to kill some undead ass

Dany is continuing down her ruthless path.  The first reaction after Aegon tells her is this nukka got a claim on my shit now fuck.  Not oh hey Nephew?

I think the rest of the episodes will be full on war with little exposition.  Only the deaths remain.  They needed to close some arcs.

they could have broken the sequence up better this slow start has dragged for 2 out of 6 episodes, its annoying it isnt a good way of execution and you have to add more spice to make it palatable, they could have used more useful moments, less pageantry, less emo shit. I disagree you said the same thing last episode well they needed to set up pieces for the final push. Hell this is one long ass set-up :umm:

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

they could have broken the sequence up better this slow start has dragged for 2 out of 6 episodes, its annoying it isnt a good way of execution and you have to add more spice to make it palatable, they could have used more useful moments, less pageantry, less emo shit. I disagree you said the same thing last episode well they needed to set up pieces for the final push. Hell this is one long ass set-up :umm:

Broken it up how?  If they interrupt the night king battle for chit chat more people will be pissed.  They had to get the majority of exposition out of the way.  Jon had to be told about who he was.  They had to setup Dany as more powerhungry and show that side of her.  Jon wasn't seeing it, now he is starting too right before the shit hits the fan.

We needed Jaimie set up for battle and fighting with Briene.  We had to have the explanation of why the night King wants Bran so bad.  And I doubt we will get a long Night King speech or monologue.  

We already know the battle scenes are supposed to be the biggest and most expensive in tv history.  They will not want to pause those too much and we will have people that needed closure dying soon.

When was Arya gonna get time to get that D if not before the big battles?  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kidfresh832 said:

Broken it up how?  If they interrupt the night king battle for chit chat more people will be pissed.  They had to get the majority of exposition out of the way.  Jon had to be told about who he was.  They had to setup Dany as more powerhungry and show that side of her.  Jon wasn't seeing it, now he is starting too right before the shit hits the fan.

We needed Jaimie set up for battle and fighting with Briene.  We had to have the explanation of why the night King wants Bran so bad.  And I doubt we will get a long Night King speech or monologue.  

We already know the battle scenes are supposed to be the biggest and most expensive in tv history.  They will not want to pause those too much and we will have people that needed closure dying soon.

When was Arya gonna get time to get that D if not before the big battles?  

first thoughts with me tend to be correct, they could have gone 30minutes with what they took an hour to do and move into the battle, leave us cliff hanging, maybe some deaths not that big but still painful.  All of what you said could have taken place in half the time, maybe even 45 minutes and we could have seen the march on Winterfell and some collateral damage anybody that gets in the way....so much more could have been done. Ive been here watching since the beginning, I know when they are bullshitting to drag it out....we have had two episodes no one is going to remember for any significant reasons

• Downvote 1