Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

16 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

They do need to resolve a lot of stuff before it all ends, so this was expected. The whitewalkers actually arrived before I thought. 

and worse they wont resolve all the things that have gone on either, how could they wrap up 7 years into a nice neat bow? Its not happening somethings will be left unanswered sure answer those that cannot be left but this is long and drawn out it doesnt feel like an event, it feels like the previews before the movie starts that if I am running late to the movie theater thats fine as long as the movie hasnt started....."no sir it hasnt started its still in previews" :umm:

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

first thoughts with me tend to be correct, they could have gone 30minutes with what they took an hour to do and move into the battle, leave us cliff hanging, maybe some deaths not that big but still painful.  All of what you said could have taken place in half the time, maybe even 45 minutes and we could have seen the march on Winterfell and some collateral damage anybody that gets in the way....so much more could have been done. Ive been here watching since the beginning, I know when they are bullshitting to drag it out....we have had two episodes no one is going to remember for any significant reasons

You seem to only want to see the battles now.  I mean its understandable we all do.  But, a lot of viewers invested a lot of time in story arcs that were set up for years.  And character growth. I think with this few episodes there was no way of making everyone happy.  I guarantee at the end people will still be mad no matter how it ends.  

Judging how they have done the big battles in the past they are going to want no cuts, straight up Battle of the bastards type shit for the Night King.  Dragon battles, undead giants, deaths, and this trap they are baiting with Bran 

Final episode is looking now to be Survivors of the Night King vs Cersei and the Golden Company.  Winner takes all

3 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

You seem to only want to see the battles now.  I mean its understandable we all do.  But, a lot of viewers invested a lot of time in story arcs that were set up for years.  And character growth. I think with this few episodes there was no way of making everyone happy.  I guarantee at the end people will still be mad no matter how it ends.  

Judging how they have done the big battles in the past they are going to want no cuts, straight up Battle of the bastards type shit for the Night King.  Dragon battles, undead giants, deaths, and this trap they are baiting with Bran 

Final episode is looking now to be Survivors of the Night King vs Cersei and the Golden Company.  Winner takes all

I dont want only battle, I want progression, not warm and fuzzies, I want plot development, right now as I see it you have a chess match and no pieces have moved. Even some mystery would be good, some new questions to ponder something for the countless theory builders out there to digest, we got nothing

there was even redundancy, what did they do in the first episode last week? Build weapons....what happen this week ?......they building more weapons.  :umm: How long did it take to get Arya that special weapon, two episodes out of the final 6 .....chile :umm:

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont want only battle, I want progression, not warm and fuzzies, I want plot development, right now as I see it you have a chess match and no pieces have moved. Even some mystery would be good, some new questions to ponder something for the countless theory builders out there to digest, we got nothing

You are complaining they are taking time to explain or wrap up old questions and theories.  But, want new ones with a couple episodes left ?

A lot of shippers had Arya and Gendry down.  It wasn't just a throwaway fuck.  To me the weapon was an excuse for them to have some scenes together and speed up the lust.  I am sure she will have cool scenes in battle with it.

Brienne and Jaimie, and Brienne and Tormund are huge shippers too.  A lot of people want Tormund to get his big woman in the end and I bet they loved the shit out of those scenes.

2 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

You are complaining they are taking time to explain or wrap up old questions and theories.  But, want new ones with a couple episodes left ?

A lot of shippers had Arya and Gendry down.  It wasn't just a throwaway fuck.

Brienne and Jaimie, and Brienne and Tormund are huge shippers too.  A lot of people want Tormund to get his big woman in the end and I bet they loved the shit out of those scenes.

okay lets do you, what is done is done right, so okay they go back and forth over your family fought mine and blah blah, how many "wrap-ups" were major here? I counted a few namely Jon telling Danary the truth, that part mattered. They continue to drag out the fact Danary and Sansa aint gonna be good Judies, we got that already :umm:...so someone tell me while Im still listening why the reunion tour of the 7 kingdoms is on its 5th leg ? :unsure: what do you see that makes these matter

I’m not shocked that Dany didn’t say anything about incest. She’s the product of incest and that’s how her house gets down. Her parents are brother and sister and many Targs married their siblings. Aegon the Conqueror was married to his two sisters. Jon didn’t say anything neither when he found out. Neither did Sam and Bran when they figured out Jon’s true parentage so I’m not shocked that she didn’t mention that he was family because nobody else had in the show.

Is anybody noticing Tyrion’s face?! He looks guilty as hell and is making too many mistakes for a man of his intelligence.  

My co-worker was LIVID this morning..she thought the episode was boring! :lmao:

I didn't watch it until late last night..fell asleep and finished it up.

I love the tension that they are building and finding closure for these people who haven't seen each other for years. Tormund is a fool! He is definitely comic relief.

I nearly cried when Theon said he wanted to fight for Winterfell to Lady Sansa. Ugh..what a redemption arc. :cheer: Jamie getting that redemption as well. :cheer: We stan! :cheer:

Arya getting that D from Gendry was shocking imo. Arya asking questions to see if he can please her hungry pussy! :lmao: She like I don't want my first time before we potentially die to be horrible! :lmao: Gendry was knocked out after that session.

Lastly, Dany is SHOOK! And I have a feeling they want us to see Dany in a completely different way now she knows about Aegon Targaryen. Whew. I'm ready for the ENDGAME.

pKapsZx.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Angela said:

I’m not shocked that Dany didn’t say anything about incest. She’s the product of incest and that’s how her house gets down. Her parents are brother and sister and many Targs married their siblings. Aegon the Conqueror was married to his two sisters. Jon didn’t say anything neither when he found out. Neither did Sam and Bran when they figured out Jon’s true parentage so I’m not shocked that she didn’t mention that he was family because nobody else had in the show.

Is anybody noticing Tyrion’s face?! He looks guilty as hell and is making too many mistakes for a man of his intelligence.  

Dany wasn't fazed knowing that Jon is her nephew.  She's only concerned about the claim to the throne..which makes me think there may not even be one when it's all said and done.

If Tyrion turns out to be a traitor..I-

rCVpPMU.gif

• Like 1

this isnt new you guys are buying into that whole "arc" and "closure" bit which is fine they do in fact need that, but we get 6 episodes to end what most of us have been watching now for 7 years and I dont feel as if slow burning is the route for this show, there is so much slayage they could come with and havent. I feel like there could have been more than we got, I know a throw away episode when they do it, theyve done enough of them now for me to know and I read some comments online you either fall into one of two camps, you are either about the arc and closure and blah fucking blah :rolleyes: or you're in the camp that says "move it along"

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

this isnt new you guys are buying into that whole "arc" and "closure" bit which is fine they do in fact need that, but we get 6 episodes to end what most of us have been watching now for 7 years and I dont feel as if slow burning is the route for this show, there is so much slayage they could come with and havent. I feel like there could have been more than we got, I know a throw away episode when they do it, theyve done enough of them now for me to know and I read some comments online you either fall into one of two camps, you are either about the arc and closure and blah fucking blah :rolleyes: or you're in the camp that says "move it along"

So you expect them to start fighting as soon as the show comes on? :blink: There are only 6 EPISODES left and if you've been paying attention, the battle for WINTERFELL will be the biggest/ongoing battle sequence ever recorded for television. Your "slayage" is coming.  Especially now that we know what is at stake at this point in the game. 

I agree with you on the last bolded statement..especially from what my co-worker said this morning..she's definitely in the move it along category.  This latest episode was the calm before the storm..a few great moments-Brienne getting knighted, Sansa/Dany bonding, Theon returning to fight for Winterfell, Jon/Dany discussing his true identity, Bran/Jamie reuniting..little things like that are important for where the story is at this point.

Shit bout to get real next week and beyond.  And I'm ready for these hour+ episodes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

The episode run times from now on are a lot longer.  With the first 2 being the only "normal run times"

Ep 3 Estimated running time: 1:22

Ep 4 Estimated running time: 1:18

Ep 5 Estimated running time: 1:20

Ep 6 Estimated running time: 1:20

If they end up using the first 2 to handle most of the final character arc setup.  And minor character closure I will be ok with it.

You aren't the only one who wants it sped up but all the complaints I saw no one offered suggestions on what they needed to see sped up.  You did explain and I agree they could have done some of the "making dragon glass weapons" in fewer scenes.  But, I think the purpose they were trying to do there is give Arya and Gendry some obvious flirt time before they fuck.  They aren't the picnic type and don't have time for a date.  So they gotta meet down in the smithy and flirt over the weapon

The first two episodes were us reliving some of our favorite side characters because they’re gonna start dying. This was a means of providing closure when their story inevitably ends. I didn’t mind it. What I do mind is the dialogue. 

• Upvote 1

First of all this episode was dark as absolute FUCK

I mean I had every light out and was screaming out my window for everyone in the neighborhoods lights out too cause fuck I couldn't see shit at the beginning

Anyway.  Lyanna Mormont RIP girl you did that!

EVERYONE called the crypt scene lol.  But seriously the way it played out they had no choice.

Jon Snow....girl what good is yew?  I mean lordt

Theon died a good man!

Arya cemented her status as the MVP.  That ho owned the entire episode hands down and the ending was epic.

My only complaint is the "Generals" were wasted.  Seriously I was expecting some one on one matchups with the big dogs.  And some of the heroes to tag a general or 2.

Like no one even touched them.  And even Night King I thought we were gonna get 1v 1 epic battle with Jon but homie was like nah bruh

That was stressful as hell!

I absolutely love Arya!

But I will say the way the Night King died was kinda weak. I wanted to see him in combat. I figured Arya would be the one to kill him after her conversation with Melisandre.

I’m over Sansa and her being annoying and useless.

I’m also completely over Bran. 

I am gonna miss Lady Mormont.

I was surprised to see Dany actually fight. She’s surprisingly a better fighter than Sam who is a liability. I didn’t care about Jorah dying. 

I won’t miss Theon. 

Excellent episode and the music was fantastic. 

the music score was really damn good

it was dark as hell yes

I did not expect a definitive end that solid, but Arya is that chick str8up all day everyday

my heart was beating out of  my chest the entire episode

watching Theon die was painful, Lady Mormont that sucked too but she went out like a boss

Rumor has it... this last ep was a bit of a red herring and the real shocking shit is happening episode 5. 

I also read a theory that the Night King was not the greatest threat facing Westeros but...

Bran is!

:o