Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

4 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Wow, it's already tomorrow! 

This is probably going to be a boring throwaway episode. :yawn: 

Yeah I expect a weird recovery and "planning episode".  Cersei gets a lady boner with reports of how many died at Winterfel.  And the North start assessing the damage and trying to motivate a coalition of survivors to push on to the throne.

They better give us some insight into wtf Bran was doing all last episode.  Seriously there better be payoff for him vanishing only to get theon killed at the end.

On 4/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, kidfresh832 said:

I downloaded the 1080p already its much clearer to watch im going to try watching it on my tablet or computer later see what I missed.

The "realistic" lighting they are going for is lame.  Cersei and the Golden company better be all daylight scenes cause fuck

Right?! I could see a lot of it but I shouldn’t be struggling and they need to remember that the viewer needs to be at least be able to see to understand. I had to rewatch the dragon fight because I was confused as all hell. 

Wow That was a good episode.  Back to the political intrigue heart of the show.  It was better than I expected.

Plot points moved forward pretty well actually. Dany is full on Mad Queen powermad now.  Her dragon trying to recuperate and got slaughtered.  Her fleet was decimated she literally only has Drogon and Cersei got dragon killing weapons on everything lol.

Her demanding Jon not tell Sansa and Arya who he is....this bitch.  She practically ended the relationship right then and there.  Jon is not the one to tell a huge lie like that to his family.  He was NEVER gonna do that.

Just like Sansa was never gonna keep a secret she can use to undermine her enemies.

There were some plot holes though....I am so not buying the sneak attack on the fleet.  I mean they got 2 dragons and no one thought the scout the place out make sure its still empty and safe?  

And Tyrion needs to be fired immediately.  What was the last good strategy he came up with? lol 

His sister has been a monster and he over here talking to her like he can "reach her".  She literally sent an assassin to kill him and Jaimie, who she had 3 kids with and 1 on the way.

Now we are set up for arya to sneak in the city and get some stealth kills.  

• Like 1

I’m surprised Daenerys hasn’t killed Tyrion yet. All of his advice has been terrible. Even though he annoyed the hell outta me, Jorah should’ve been her hand. Tyrion has been getting it wrong since he became her hand. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Wow That was a good episode.  Back to the political intrigue heart of the show.  It was better than I expected.

Plot points moved forward pretty well actually. Dany is full on Mad Queen powermad now.  Her dragon trying to recuperate and got slaughtered.  Her fleet was decimated she literally only has Drogon and Cersei got dragon killing weapons on everything lol.

Her demanding Jon not tell Sansa and Arya who he is....this bitch.  She practically ended the relationship right then and there.  Jon is not the one to tell a huge lie like that to his family.  He was NEVER gonna do that.

Just like Sansa was never gonna keep a secret she can use to undermine her enemies.

There were some plot holes though....I am so not buying the sneak attack on the fleet.  I mean they got 2 dragons and no one thought the scout the place out make sure its still empty and safe?  

And Tyrion needs to be fired immediately.  What was the last good strategy he came up with? lol 

His sister has been a monster and he over here talking to her like he can "reach her".  She literally sent an assassin to kill him and Jaimie, who she had 3 kids with and 1 on the way.

Now we are set up for arya to sneak in the city and get some stealth kills.  

Cersei set some shit up now, if Dany was trying to hear any advice she aint now, Tyrion can have several seats :umm:

Poor Dany.  All this conquering and building her armies just for her to be left with Drogon.  I just..:blink: Her most trusted friend was beheaded(unnecessarily).  Her begging Jon not to tell about his true heritage only for him to blab to his family..and Sansa, brilliantly, letting it slip..fucking bitch..:lol: You know Tyrion and Varys ain't gonna let that one slide..and now the conversation about her not being the true leader..:sigh: TREASON!

Tyrion sucks and hasn't done anything right--I think I know what's going to happen now with his arc-:flipoff: Varys ain't no good either.-_-

Jamie reverted back to his old ways and left Brienne dickmatized. :( Ugh..

Gendry know damn well Arya won't gonna settle down with him. :lmao: Arya is a KILLER.  She's heading south to cross off one MO NAME.

And Cersei..well played..my most favorite character to love to hate is WINNING.

Related image

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

What’s Dany gonna do now? Can’t really use drogon with all those damn weapons lining the city. If Cersei was really smart she woulda just taken Dany out then and there. -_- 

Her father and Tyrion told her she's not as smart as she think she is.  That will be her undoing.  She's winning right now but she won't win in the end.

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

Her father and Tyrion told her she's not as smart as she think she is.  That will be her undoing.  She's winning right now but she won't win in the end.

I like that hotsy. :shifty: I hope Dany does make it rain fire. Just after she's done drinking her pumpkin spice. 

got_coffee2.0.jpg

• Upvote 1

my only analysis about Messandrei after really thinking it over, is there had to be something that sent Dany over that cliff, some event that pushed Dany too far to come back, too far to listen to anyone,  and this event sadly was it. That's the only purpose it can serve it serves no other purpose. One would think Messandrei's last words might be "My Queen" or "I love You Greyworm" no her last word(s)  was "burn this muthafucka to the ground"  :umm:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

its soooooo weird because I turned someone on to this show years ago at work and he's a big fat Republican, and he told me he could tell Dany was going to end up winning. I dont think anyone knew what a turn for power she would take, even this season she's blood thirsty

5 hours ago, Aquaria said:

What’s Dany gonna do now? Can’t really use drogon with all those damn weapons lining the city. If Cersei was really smart she woulda just taken Dany out then and there. -_- 

they got a shit ton of Dragon shooters everywhere they fucking up boats and shit :lol:

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

my only analysis about Messandrei after really thinking it over, is there had to be something that sent Dany over that cliff, some event that pushed Dany too far to come back, too far to listen to anyone,  and this event sadly was it. That's the only purpose it can serve it serves no other purpose. One would think Messandrei's last words might be "My Queen" or "I love You Greyworm" no her last word(s)  was "burn this muthafucka to the ground"  :umm:

Valar Morghulis.  But Missandei was like nah bitch..DRACARYS! That's all Dany needed.

Mad QUEEN coming next week. :cheer:

• Like 1

Just now, hotboy06 said:

:lmao: I seen this on twitter and DIED. How come no one saw the starbucks cup?!

I didnt see it until now, I think the crew is having so much fun ending the show that its been one helluva ride :lol:  I'm surprised its not a bottle of Grey Goose -_-

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

its soooooo weird because I turned someone on to this show years ago at work and he's a big fat Republican, and he told me he could tell Dany was going to end up winning. I dont think anyone knew what a turn for power she would take, even this season she's blood thirsty

Dany is becoming a mad woman thirsty over a chair.  I really don't know if this is what they always intended for her, but it doesn't look good.  Her character arc if this happens<<<<

Just now, hotboy06 said:

Dany is becoming a mad woman thirsty over a chair.  I really don't know if this is what they always intended for her, but it doesn't look good.  Her character arc if this happens<<<<

whose gonna take her out? :shifty: