Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I didnt see it until now, I think the crew is having so much fun ending the show that its been one helluva ride :lol:  I'm surprised its not a bottle of Grey Goose -_-

Of course, the butthurt people said they are DONE because they don't care about the show anymore because they left a cup there. :sigh:

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Im here for her, I still stan :lol:

I'm stanning until I see if they are gonna turn her into her father(which it looks like they are). -_-

Just now, Bailey said:

ohhh they care, these last two episodes the ratings will reflect that. I suspect much like when Tyrion killed his father on Father's Day, next week being Mother's Day may have some meaning

:o Whew.  And some of the cast saying EP 5 is going to be INSANE.

rCVpPMU.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

Of course, the butthurt people said they are DONE because they don't care about the show anymore because they left a cup there. :sigh:

I'm stanning until I see if they are gonna turn her into her father(which it looks like they are). -_-

If they turned Dany into her father that would distance the audience from stanning for her entirely but she would have to burn that city and its people down first for that to happen. The look last night on Tyrion's face after that beheading was like fuck I cant tell her shit now :umm:  but Cersei's demise has to be something fantastic I wonder who gonna take her out

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

If they turned Dany into her father that would distance the audience from stanning for her entirely but she would have to burn that city and its people down first for that to happen. The look last night on Tyrion's face after that beheading was like fuck I cant tell her shit now :umm:  but Cersei's demise has to be something fantastic I wonder who gonna take her out

An act like that is what Cersei is banking on..and I think Dany is going to give it to her..unless she has another way of getting Euron's fleet out of the way..it seems like Drogon going to be busy next week. :whistle: Tyrion pleading with Cersei to surrender..:lmao: He had a better chance of getting thru the Mountain instead of her. :lmao:

Cersei's death will be glorious. I'm not sure who is gonna take her out, but we have options: Arya, Jamie, Tyrion and Sansa come to mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

An act like that is what Cersei is banking on..and I think Dany is going to give it to her..unless she has another way of getting Euron's fleet out of the way..it seems like Drogon going to be busy next week. :whistle: Tyrion pleading with Cersei to surrender..:lmao: He had a better chance of getting thru the Mountain instead of her. :lmao:

Cersei's death will be glorious. I'm not sure who is gonna take her out, but we have options: Arya, Jamie, Tyrion and Sansa come to mind.

Sansa is more strategy now, now Ayra I want her to bring back the faces

• Like 1

Arya will definitely get some stealth kills 

I think it will be weak as fuck for Arya to be the one to kill Cersei.  Let Jaimie have that and go back to Briene.  She got that good Lannister dick and ran outside in her bathrobe begging him not to leave...

Jon needs some 1v1 action with someone shit.  Find him someone for a epic 1v1 cause he lost all his pets last episode.  sent his dog away with Tormond and didn't even pet him. Then his brand new dragon got offed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

He tried it, but Qyburn read him....."like no we understand nothing of the sort" -_-

14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Sansa is more strategy now, now Ayra I want her to bring back the faces

Great observation.  She really is the best player in the game(outside of Cersei).  I think Arya may debut her faces next week.

6 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

Arya will definitely get some stealth kills 

I think it will be weak as fuck for Arya to be the one to kill Cersei.  Let Jaimie have that and go back to Briene.  She got that good Lannister dick and ran outside in her bathrobe begging him not to leave...

Jon needs some 1v1 action with someone shit.  Find him someone for a epic 1v1 cause he lost all his pets last episode.  sent his dog away with Tormond and didn't even pet him. Then his brand new dragon got offed.

Arya is heading down to scratch off another person on her list like our BITCH Emily use to do with her RED sharpie on Revenge! :cheer:

Yeah, I think it won't be Arya to kill Cersei..would be nice though...I hope it's Jamie too..and I'm screaming at Brienne running out after a good dickdown and CRIED that he's going back to his sister/lover. :lmao: SIS. -_-

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He tried it, but Qyburn read him....."like no we understand nothing of the sort" -_-

Qyburn was being PETTY.  He knew what Tyrion was saying. :lmao: Qyburn been a busy body getting them scorpions ready for the Dragons.

Just now, hotboy06 said:

Qyburn was being PETTY.  He knew what Tyrion was saying. :lmao: Qyburn been a busy body getting them scorpions ready for the Dragons.

shit he built more of them then Ford has trucks :lmao:  I was like wtf ! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

If they don't end this with Jaime slaughtering Cersei Imma stay mad.  Cause he dicked Lady Knight Briene of Tarth down left her in her bathrobe and slippers in the courtyard on a mission.

If he don't stab the absolute shit outta that wine sipping skaink and send a raven to Brienne telling her he did it for her....I'm threw wit it

Sansa knows a thing or two about some power mad wannabee dictators. She sees right through Dany, and she sees that Jon wont see it and accept it until its too late. So yes she blabs right away as soon as she knows who he is. She is the most practical Stark. She told the perfect person in the perfect place to push her will.  Lessons she learned from littlefinger.  Now she can sit back and watch what happens as Tyrion and Varys talk about how to deal with Dany slipping sanity

23 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

If they don't end this with Jaime slaughtering Cersei Imma stay mad.  Cause he dicked Lady Knight Briene of Tarth down left her in her bathrobe and slippers in the courtyard on a mission.

If he don't stab the absolute shit outta that wine sipping skaink and send a raven to Brienne telling her he did it for her....I'm threw wit it

Sansa knows a thing or two about some power mad wannabee dictators. She sees right through Dany, and she sees that Jon wont see it and accept it until its too late. So yes she blabs right away as soon as she knows who he is. She is the most practical Stark. She told the perfect person in the perfect place to push her will.  Lessons she learned from littlefinger.  Now she can sit back and watch what happens as Tyrion and Varys talk about how to deal with Dany slipping sanity

I dont think Jon has it in him to properly deal with Dany, I could see Jon asking her to sit back or leave, but keeping her alive. I can also see the sisters, namely Sansa colluding to off the chick. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out in terms of who does the deed of offing Cersei and Dany, but neither can live at this point. I still want Dany to get her vengeance over Missandrei

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

I dont think Jon has it in him to properly deal with Dany, I could see Jon asking her to sit back or leave, but keeping her alive. I can also see the sisters, namely Sansa colluding to off the chick. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out in terms of who does the deed of offing Cersei and Dany, but neither can live at this point. I still want Dany to get her vengeance over Missandrei

He definitely doesn't have it in him to deal with her.  That's why Sansa is stepping in.  She know how people get when they are "in love".  She said it herself to Dany.

I feel so sorry for Dany on one hand.  She really has had a hard life when you look at the totality of it.  Her daddy was slaughtered, she was thrown into exile with assassins on her tail.  She was sold into marriage.  Husband was murdered, she was burned alive but emerged a dragon queen.  Built a coalition through war and conquest for years.  Came to to get her throne got dicked down by Jon Snow who apparently knows more than he gets credit for in the bedroom.  Cause he convinced her to give it all up to save the world and Winterfel from the Night King.

All her shit got destroyed.  She brutally lost 2 babies.  Her man has a better claim on the throne than her.  His sister don't like her.  He wont give her the good D anymore since he found out she his aunt.  Her best friend gets beheaded.  Her Hand is incompetent with strategy. I mean fuck... You want her to get vengeance and have a happy ending but the writing is on the wall really.

Even poor Gendry cant get lady Arya.  She put it on him so hard he ready to go all in and she like nah bruh I just wanted that Baratheon D I gotta go

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

He definitely doesn't have it in him to deal with her.  That's why Sansa is stepping in.  She know how people get when they are "in love".  She said it herself to Dany.

I feel so sorry for Dany on one had.  She really has had a hard life when you look at the totality of it.  Her daddy was slaughtered, she was thrown into exile with assassins on her tail.  She was sold into marriage.  Husband was murdered, she was burned alive but emerged a dragon queen.  Built a coalition through war and conquest for years.  Came to to get her throne got dicked down by Jon Snow who apparently knows more than he gets credit for in the bedroom.  Cause he convinced her to give it all up to save the world and Winterfel from the Night King.

All her shit got destroyed.  She brutally lost 2 babies.  Her man has a better claim on the throne than her.  His sister don't like her.  He wont give her the good D anymore since he found out she his aunt.  Her best friend gets beheaded.  Her Hand is incompetent with strategy. I mean fuck... You want her to get vengeance and have a happy ending but the writing is on the wall really.

Even poor Gendry cant get lady Arya.  She put it on him so hard he ready to go all in and she like nah bruh I just wanted that Baratheon D I gotta go

:lol:

can we discuss the lack of gratitude for handling the damn dead? I mean King's Landing needed to send some flowers or something hell :umm:  The North handled that ish and took the L with their people and everyone is like okay so :filenails:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

:lol:

can we discuss the lack of gratitude for handling the damn dead? I mean King's Landing needed to send some flowers or something hell :umm:  The North handled that ish and took the L with their people and everyone is like okay so :filenails:

The funny thing is Cersei ain't gonna let them know they should be grateful as fuck for what Dani did.  That ho gonna be spreading fake news and making it all rumor and shit what happened up North.  They all sitting in there being told dragon queen wanna kill them and Cersei crazy ass is their protector.  I mean sure NOW Dany might wanna roast them all....

The "fans" on IG were going IN on this past episode and the season so far.  They have been critical as fuck and it's so annoying.  Sure, we see some things that feel "rushed", but this show wasn't designed to give a fuck about our feelings. :lmao:  I'm already prepared to be mentally drained from these last two episodes.  I will avoid and block any whining from here on out.