Game of Thrones Final Season

Bailey

1 hour ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:rolleyes: y’all have to shit on everything 

Besides you’re ignoring all the written commentary out there I read one piece last night the author says Jamie had redemption in his story arc and Cersei certainly wasn’t entitled to a “romantic” close out

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Angela said:

Last episode they found a Starbucks cup and this episode they’ve now spotted a cameraman in the show. Who the hell is in charge of editing? They had two years. 

What's sad is the starbucks cup is now edited out of the episode... like, whoopsies. :umm: 

The more I think about it... it really was a let down to have Dany crack like that. The fact they had to build in that moment into the "previously on" with all the voices and stuff in her head to show she's crazy... it was weird and forced. *sigh* I thought Emilia Clarke did a great job of portraying slowly becoming unhinged though. 

Jon not giving up the D was the straw that broke the dragon's back. -_- This is all his fault. -_- 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Besides you’re ignoring all the written commentary out there I read one piece last night the author says Jamie had redemption in his story arc and Cersei certainly wasn’t entitled to a “romantic” close out

I honestly thought Cersei's end was so sad. Finally seeing her humanity like that, I couldn't help feeling bad for her. She's a malicious c*nt but she did what she had to do to protect her throne. She was just playing the game (of thrones). -_- 

ALSO... nothing ever came of "the debt" they've been talking so much about... with the golden army. :umm: 

2 hours ago, Aquaria said:

What's sad is the starbucks cup is now edited out of the episode... like, whoopsies. :umm: 

The more I think about it... it really was a let down to have Dany crack like that. The fact they had to build in that moment into the "previously on" with all the voices and stuff in her head to show she's crazy... it was weird and forced. *sigh* I thought Emilia Clarke did a great job of portraying slowly becoming unhinged though. 

Jon not giving up the D was the straw that broke the dragon's back. -_- This is all his fault. -_- 

I can live with Dany going Mad Queen but her journey there was a complete and total mess. And you’re right: it’s like the creators realized they didn’t do a good enough job so they had to add all that in the beginning and it was too much “telling” and not enough showing. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

No I think everyone that’s been watching wanted to love these last episodes it’s clear now the producers probably made something that will be nothing like the next book

Fuck the book. Y’all stuck on this book shit. It ain’t even out. Is JJM even writing one? 

I don’t read other’s commentary and this is why. You start to spew their bs and not your own

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Fuck the book. Y’all stuck on this book shit. It ain’t even out. Is JJM even writing one? 

I don’t read other’s commentary and this is why. You start to spew their bs and not your own

yes he's writing a book, the book has taken on so much importance that he removed himself from working on the show to focus on the book

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

And the book hasn’t been released soooo it’s doesn’t exist 

that doesnt make any sense, so with that logic new music from Janet Jackson doesn't exist because she hasnt released it....even though, like GRRM, we know its being worked on and has been for years

• Downvote 1

that doesnt make any sense, so with that logic new music from Janet Jackson doesn't exist because she hasnt released it....even though, like GRRM, we know its being worked on and has been for years

:lmao: to turn your point:

That’s like saying “Janet next album is gonna be better than her previous.” 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Angela said:

I’m not watching. Y’all can tell me your thoughts and I’ll read about it. 

I been here from the start and with one more episode left I'm gonna see it through.  I am prepared to be disappointed though.

The prequels though nah not really checking for them 

1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

I been here from the start and with one more episode left I'm gonna see it through.  I am prepared to be disappointed though.

The prequels though nah not really checking for them 

that's how I feel ....like ya'll plan on milking this thing all the way huh? I wont be watching, the Sopranos are in the stages of making a prequel to that Im like :umm:

Well.

At the end of the day I think its an ok ending.  The disappointments of the past episodes have been clearly pointed out.  So given all that.  I like that the Starks prospered in the end.  They all kind of got what they deserved.

Arya is Christina Columbus, off to find the best dick in the undiscovered lands of the world.  Find new faces to try on.  Good for you sus.

Sansa finally got the crown she deserved.  She told all them hoes Dany wasn't to be trusted. She vowed they would never kneel again and the North is now free.

Jon finally manned up and killed that crazy bitch after he saw she couldn't be reasoned with.  I figured he would end up in the North with Ghost and he had a couple great scenes finally.  The death of Dany was emotional.  Drogon went off and said only throne y'all fuckers gonna have is a burnt Throne mmk.  Sit your asses on this molten pile of shit.  And he finally got to pet Ghost.  They spent some good coins on CGI this episode.  Drogon nudging Dany to wake up, and Ghost finally getting a pat from Jon was worth it.  

Bran is where I have the most issue with I guess.  Look, if he had shown inn the past any inclination that he wanted to rule or should rule I mean ffs.  And I still wanna know what he was doing when Theon died.  There are way too many open questions now.  He suddenly got a piece of personality this episode.  He said he would look for Drogon….that was ominous

what a shit stain of a season and a shitty episode to end....miss me with the entire last season :umm: deuces ....I didn't value the end at all, it was garbage bad writing, foolish dialogue silly as hell at best and insulting to the viewers that have stood by this show since the beginning complete mess

• Upvote 1

I felt this was a satisfying conclusion to the season that we got

My heart ached the most for Drogon. -_-  I'm sad that it's over, after all these years. Even if this last season was a letdown in many ways, I did find myself wanting to see what came next for these characters, though having that be left to our imagination given the competence of the writers is a blessing I'm sure.  

I do feel a bit empty about it... had the season itself been smarter and better handled this would have served as a good if not predictable ending. 

I agree with Rocco

It was a satisfying conclusion to the season they gave us. Was it satisfying for the series? No. It was wrapped up too fast and sloppily. This season should have been ten episodes instead of six that way, they could tell the story completely. 

GOT definitely received the worst series finale of any great show. Not as bad as LOST but for such a cultural classic, the writers really dropped the ball