JANET'S ALBUM RANK

JupiterArgus

11 hours ago, Game For Now said:

There

Um..Norman..hold up. You said (and constantly say) janet.album is the one of the GREAT 5 that has major fillers.. But the poster that you agreed with has the janet.album as the 2 best album. Make it make sense. You say its full of fillers tho. 

There

Um..Norman..hold up. You said (and constantly say) janet.album is the one of the GREAT 5 that has major fillers.. But the poster that you agreed with has the janet.album as the 2 best album. Make it make sense. You say its full of fillers tho. 

There

Um..Norman..hold up. You said (and constantly say) janet.album is the one of the GREAT 5 that has major fillers.. But the poster that you agreed with has the janet.album as the 2nd best album. Make it make sense. You say its full of fillers tho. 

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

It is. Interludes = fillers

That isn’t shocking. That isn’t controversial. It’s fact. But it’s still a great album

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Now i completely agree it angers me how underrated the video and song is....but to say best track on RN? Wowwwwwww

I know it's controversial. :lol: From her number 1 hits and the title track..I love all of them, but Alright gets me GOING!  :wub:

That horn section>>>

The remix with Heavy D>>>

Janet loves the song too..she's performed it pretty much on every tour I believe. :dance: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It is. Interludes = fillers

That isn’t shocking. That isn’t controversial. It’s fact. But it’s still a great album

Fillers means songs that aint shit. Songs you SKIP cus theyre not up to par quality wise. Fillers arent interludes. What are you talking about? And even besides that I have NEVER seen you praise the janet.album like that EVER especially not enough to feel that you thought that was the 2 best album she's ever created. I guarantee if we found an old ranking of yours..you did not put janet. at no damn #2. You tryna save face 

5 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

I know it's controversial. :lol: From her number 1 hits and the title track..I love all of them, but Alright gets me GOING!  :wub:

That horn section>>>

The remix with Heavy D>>>

Janet loves the song too..she's performed it pretty much on every tour I believe. :dance: 

only cus she knows its a good theatrical piece to perform for a show 😏

41 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Fillers means songs that aint shit. Songs you SKIP cus theyre not up to par quality wise. Fillers arent interludes. What are you talking about? And even besides that I have NEVER seen you praise the janet.album like that EVER especially not enough to feel that you thought that was the 2 best album she's ever created. I guarantee if we found an old ranking of yours..you did not put janet. at no damn #2. You tryna save face 

It’s in the top three so that’s all that matters.. no need to “save face” over the top six albums (CTRL, RN, j., TVR AFY, Unbreakable) 

I love the janet. album! Why do I need to consistently praise it to love it? :blink: 

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s in the top three so that’s all that matters.. no need to “save face” over the top six albums (CTRL, RN, j., TVR AFY, Unbreakable) 

I love the janet. album! Why do I need to consistently praise it to love it? :blink: 

No one said "consistently" ....i have never seen you speak much about the janet.album AT ALL. So for that to be your socalled "number 2" is bizarre. And duh we know the album is one of the best but in most cases ranks as the least greatest at least on this board. Proving my point...ive never seen to go to bat for it when ppl talk about the janet.album not measuring up to the others. But whatever. 

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

No one said "consistently" ....i have never seen you speak much about the janet.album AT ALL. So for that to be your socalled "number 2" is bizarre. And duh we know the album is one of the best but in most cases ranks as the least greatest at least on this board. Proving my point...ive never seen to go to bat for it when ppl talk about the janet.album not measuring up to the others. But whatever. 

I’ll give my official ranking later tonight :rolleyes: Jesus 

I don’t need to defend that album.. it doesn’t need defended. Everyone loves it

AFY needs defended by haters like you though I notice it stays in the top 5 in these rankings :coffee: :lol: 

7 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

So ya'll acting like Feedback, Luv, Rock With U, Can't B Good, So Much Betta, Discipline, and Curtains aren't bops?

None of them were written and/or produced by Janet, therefore Discipline, Janet Jackson, and Dream Street are her worst albums 

Stay You Do, Young Love, and Don’t Stand Another Chance are also bops but can’t compare to her actual work

11 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

None of them were written and/or produced by Janet, therefore Discipline, Janet Jackson, and Dream Street are her worst albums 

Stay You Do, Young Love, and Don’t Stand Another Chance are also bops but can’t compare to her actual work

I saw someone place Discipline at #11 which is a stretch

1 hour ago, EphraimAdamz said:

So ya'll acting like Feedback, Luv, Rock With U, Can't B Good, So Much Betta aren't bops?

Bops don't equal greatness, those songs are bops, and are some of the best songs on the album, but they sound like Ciara/Britney songs, not Janet.

1 hour ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I saw someone place Discipline at #11 which is a stretch

I sure did, becasue the songs compared to her discog are basic and in the area of the 1st 2 albums, however her 1st 2 albums give off way more of her voice than Discipline did with all them demo sounding1 take vocals. A massive part of my love of Janet is the styles of her singing, Discipline without a doubt is the album she gave the bare minimum in her vocals for every song (excluding the harmonies). So no artistic input, no creative input, nothing about the album stands with her best, it could've been done by Ciara easily, her most limited use of her vocals=11th.

• Upvote 1