Wendy Williams.....

Bailey

.....let's get it cracking, back to it folks, how ya doing? -_-

let me start by saying I was in complete shock and disbelief, a friend told me I shouldnt be it happens with people sober for decades. So do you feel bad for Wendy or has karma came knocking?

12 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I bet it was for pain meds. Plenty of celebs turn to pain meds and struggle with getting off of them.

someone said it was due to her husband's alleged affair. The thing about drug use is you never forget how it made you feel, and if she was big into coke thats a sensation you dont forget. Kinda like smoking cigs I quit but I know what they're like which is why I try to avoid being around smokers

The Kii is that this was an attempt to jump in front of a expose that the daily mail was getting ready to release (they released it Friday I think, and she made this announcement Tuesday) about her living in a Sober house, BUT also about her husband's mistress and about his abuse allegations, but she keeps info on all that real tight and real "professional" despite, as she puts it, the streets been talkin for years, and now former workers of hers are. I like there's even a mini-movement (started by Charlemagne who use to be her co-worker and is now trashing her husband) not to pay attention to anything she says in Hot Topics until she really talks about what's now public knowledge about her husband and her relationship before talking about other peoples dirt.

Shit the DailyMail went DIGGING on this shit, this some damn near stalker territory lol, but then again their point is Wendy's husband aint really hiding shit.....at least not very well.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6830485/Wendy-Williams-husband-told-mistress-leave-wife-pays-bills.html

Image result for Wendy Williams tea gif

• Upvote 1

Im not here for Wendy trying to deflect and take the media's attention of her husband cheating on her and having a baby. Its funny cus she never directly addressed it but she's someone who prides herself in "keeping it real"...yeah u keep it real til its about your relationship. And even on top of that her husband's mother said he DOES phyically abuse Wendy. Lady, the tea has been spilled so u need to stop tryna change the narrative. Youre in there bc of your husband. Even Charlamagne sad he is the one who introduced Wendys husband to the now mistress...and he regrets he did cus he feels bad about how this is all playing out...which was a mic drop moment

• Upvote 1

Absolutely I do, my heart goes out to everyone who suffers from addiction problems, everyone who suffers through domestic abuse, it's things that can ruin lives.....but on that focus level, she makes it hard to support her because she only wants support for 1 aspect when there's so much more of a mess that she's not wanting to get help for. It's like someone who lives in a house that's falling apart but they're focused on renovating the kitchen and nothing else, and they want props and help for working on that kitchen, not to mention the person that lives in that house makes their living judging and demeaning other houses (that they never been in). So there's empathy there (from me) but it's on a "whole story", "I feel bad that she doesn't even know she has the strength" level. I'll give her props for that kitchen, but acknowledge something's wrong that she doesn't see there's so much more work to do & seems like she doesn't care to do it. I want her to come out of it alive and on top and happy, but until she can be real about her whole story, I'm not really counting on it so it is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

That's how I try to view the world, all the stuff we discuss involving celebrities, I grew up with it in my family or in my friends, I learned not everything is black & white, there's alot of gray and alot of fog, and the full picture is important to me, but if I can't see it I can't ignore that there's more I/we don't know & don't see, you can't just act like it's not. And that's what Wendy's moves are here, she just wants the help for the sobriety not for the husband that (allegedly) has been running around her for years and abusive to her, so in those kinds of cases it sucks because you can't want them to be better than they even want to be or feel like trying to be.

18 hours ago, Bailey said:

so ya'll aint feeling sorry for her like naw? :unsure:

Nope! Not at all. This is Wendy's karma. In the words of Nene Leekes "You never win when you play dirty". And Wendy has played dirty for years. I remember radio Wendy. And she was dirty asf. I bet all of those celebrities that she did wrong don't feel sorry for her. Wendy tries to come off as this strong and independent woman. But in reality she is not. No strong independent woman would take the mess Kevin has done to her for years. I hope she divorces him before this mess kills her. 

3 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Nope! Not at all. This is Wendy's karma. In the words of Nene Leekes "You never win when you play dirty". And Wendy has played dirty for years. I remember radio Wendy. And she was dirty asf. I bet all of those celebrities that she did wrong don't feel sorry for her. Wendy tries to come off as this strong and independent woman. But in reality she is not. No strong independent woman would take the mess Kevin has done to her for years. I hope she divorces him before this mess kills her. 

I do know without a doubt she really relished in Bill Cosby's guilt she kept that shit up for a long time, I was like gurl he old as fuck legally blind and in prison let that shit go :umm:

Im soooooooooo over Wendy. Yo husband out here doin the most and they have pix of ya husband out here doin the most and you tryna save face and pretend ya marriage is coo....thats the same shit Jay & Bey did..and look at how that turned out. They practically had no choice but to speak on it and let the world know it was trouble in paradise. Its almost like Wendy is falling into a deeper downspiral juss to protect her husband ans the reputation of her marriage. Its troubling to watch. Karma def has came around to bite tho..i must say.

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I thought it was cocaine

She looks like a muscle-relaxer and wine kinda woman

That was her thing in the 90s, this time she left what her relapse was up in the air, but she also admitted she's been "self medicating" which is exactly what I suspected and you described.

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

That was her thing in the 90s, this time she left what her relapse was up in the air, but she also admitted she's been "self medicating" which is exactly what I suspected and you described.

That sucks

Her show is on hiatus according to a fake news blog (ThatGayJuice)