Two Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Mourn Nipsey Hussle’s Death

:lmao: You're still sticking to that? Yea it's common to have a rappers death and funeral damn near shut down a massive city. I get that you're wishing for that, but in reality, this has legs, it's a murder case that'll be televised, theres Billboard Awards, BET Awards, MTV Awards......if he gets no mention on any of them you'll be right if not, it'll just be clear of what you're hoping vs. what's reality.

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao: You're still sticking to that? Yea it's common to have a rappers death and funeral damn near shut down a massive city. I get that you're wishing for that, but in reality, this has legs, it's a murder case that'll be televised, theres Billboard Awards, BET Awards, MTV Awards......if he gets no mention on any of them you'll be right if not, it'll just be clear of what you're hoping vs. what's reality.

It’s true homie 🤷🏾‍♂️

Those award shows matter?

5 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

It’s true homie 🤷🏾‍♂️

Those award shows matter?

Nah, it's your perception, in reality it's literally too many legs and too many major names attached for that to be a possibility the way you're suggesting/wanting it to be

They get people talking, especially tributes. Not to mention Chris Darden being attached to his trial damn near guarantees headlines all along the trial.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:44 PM, Voodoo said:

Game you are a fascinating individual. I've always wanted to know somebody so devoid of human compassion that they would abandon any ounce of fundamental comprehension skills just for the need to be right all the time. Newsflash...Nobody is gonna mourn somebody full of emptiness. Do better.

He’s gotta be somewhere on the spectrum... Game, have you ever been tested / diagnosed?

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Selz said:

He’s gotta be somewhere on the spectrum... Game, have you ever been tested / diagnosed?

I’m mentally stable but thanks for asking.

How fucking dare you question my mental health? 

Weird that Strict Christian Woman is coming for me while worshipping a sky monster in her spare time.

Check your privilege and brexit stage left

9 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I’m mentally stable but thanks for asking.

How fucking dare you question my mental health? 

Weird that Strict Christian Woman is coming for me while worshipping a sky monster in her spare time.

Check your privilege and brexit stage left

Yikes I touched a nerve <span style=😱">

I asked a legitimate question. My faith has nothing to do with it. You do - and have for many years - present as someone who may have Asperger’s... it was a question not an insult.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Selz said:

Yikes I touched a nerve <span style=😱">

I asked a legitimate question. My faith has nothing to do with it. You do - and have for many years - present as someone who may have Asperger’s... it was a question not an insult.

You didn’t touch a nerve.. you jumped into MY thread about my beliefs about someone who was toxic to the LGBTQ community.. Something you know NOTHING about and throw out some random ass evaluation based on nothing but an Ad hominem

You are not a doctor. You are not a mental health professional. You are a administrator at a consulting firm in Britain.. Stay in your lane. I have dated mental health professionals, teachers.. none of them have analyzed me with Aspergers. But one Crazy Christian stranger on the Internet with keyboards has :blink: :lmao: Piss off

Check your privilege and brexit stage left Selz. Go analyze the Bible instead of people you don’t know. Thanks. 

• Downvote 1

Based on at least a decade of conversing with / observing your conduct on the internet in fact. And it seems I’m not the only one that thinks it. I asked something that is a long time coming - the fact it happened to be in this thread is irrelevant.

You can attack me the only way you know how to - my faith and -1’s. Neither of which harm me. “Thanks.” <span style=🙂">

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Selz said:

Based on at least a decade of conversing with / observing your conduct on the internet in fact. And it seems I’m not the only one that thinks it. I asked something that is a long time coming - the fact it happened to be in this thread is irrelevant.

You can attack me the only way you know how to - my faith and -1’s. Neither of which harm me. “Thanks.” <span style=🙂">

Wrong. You can not determine that based on an Internet personality on a Janet forum. You don’t have the education or knowledge to. Again.. you’re an administrator  for a consulting firm. Sit that shit down. You are disqualified. By far. And most importantly... You don’t know me. You know King Game.  

And thanks for following!! I love my fans.

It’s not attacking you. Now go sit on a cross and Brexit left with your bullshit. Thanks 

• Downvote 1

chile I dont think he has any kinda mental defect, he reminds me of my ex, my ex says he's diagnosed as bi-polar, ya'll remember the days when we didnt have all these diagnoses? :unsure:  anywho -_- Im sure Game is just like my ex, we are told there's an actual mental defect when in reality its just an excuse to make up for an otherwise shit personality 😎

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

chile I dont think he has any kinda mental defect, he reminds me of my ex, my ex says he's diagnosed as bi-polar, ya'll remember the days when we didnt have all these diagnoses? :unsure:  anywho -_- Im sure Game is just like my ex, we are told there's an actual mental defect when in reality its just an excuse to make up for an other shit personality 😎

You don’t have to guess... just ask. I’m not bipolar Bailey

speaking of mental, I just left church and everybody showed up -_- this one family brought the mental child, and he kept screaming and clapping and stomping, and I was like get that little retarded muthafucka under control :umm:  and the white folks they so polite they pretend like that shit aint happening I be like :unsure:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

speaking of mental, I just left church and everybody showed up -_- this one family brought the mental child, and he kept screaming and clapping and stomping, and I was like get that little retarded muthafucka under control :umm:  and the white folks they so polite they pretend like that shit aint happening I be like :unsure:

You rude! 

Maybe Selz can over analyze it and give her uneducated opinion then pray to her sky god for it

1 hour ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

You don’t have to guess... just ask. I’m not bipolar Bailey

I asked... and I got torn a new hole. I did genuinely want to know because I don’t understand why you are the way you are - you seem to have no filter and very little compassion. It’s not in reference to this particular thread. Your bluntness reminds me of how some autistic people act - I do have a fair bit of experience with them and it was suddenly like a penny dropped and I thought.. maybe? Sorry that it insulted you.

What’s with the constant references to Brexit? Moreover, what’s with the ‘sky monster’ stuff?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Selz said:

I asked... and I got torn a new hole. I did genuinely want to know because I don’t understand why you are the way you are - you seem to have no filter and very little compassion. It’s not in reference to this particular thread. Your bluntness reminds me of how some autistic people act - I do have a fair bit of experience with them and it was suddenly like a penny dropped and I thought.. maybe? Sorry that it insulted you.

What’s with the constant references to Brexit? Moreover, what’s with the ‘sky monster’ stuff?

:umm: Yeah.. Bc you came into a black/LGBTQ thread to ask the minority poster if your uneducated hunch is correct instead of a PMing me like an adult.

Don’t worry about why I am the way I am. I love a great debate.. that’s all you need to know. If you want to know me more, then try getting it know Norman and not King Game

Your “experience” is bullshit.

Thanks for playing King Game. You lose, again. Happy Easter 🐰 

You rude! 

Maybe Selz can over analyze it and give her uneducated opinion then pray to her sky god for it

this little muthafucka screaming during the sermon and shit, the pastor talking about today is the day Jesus came out of the grave and when he hit his play list his diva of choice was Diana Ross and the choir plays "I'm Coming Out" .......Bish I aint that good ...I cant make no shit up like dat -_-

:umm: Yeah.. Bc you came into a black/LGBTQ thread to ask the minority poster if your uneducated hunch is correct instead of a PMing me like an adult.

Don’t worry about why I am the way I am. I love a great debate.. that’s all you need to know. If you want to know me more, then try getting it know Norman and not King Game

Your “experience” is bullshit.

Thanks for playing King Game. You lose, again. Happy Easter 🐰 

”Minority poster” - irrelevant. Those are your words not mine. The fact that it was this thread - again, irrelevant.

:lol: You know nothing about my experience :lol:

You seem to have a real problem with me being a Christian too - it’s fascinating :lol: