Two Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Mourn Nipsey Hussle’s Death

6 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

That makes two of us

black & gay = minority... of course you think it’s irrelevant. Check ya privilege 

Now you’re just reaching.

I’ve never played that way Game, you know that.

Guess you maxed out your -1’s for the day huh? Shame <span style=🙂">

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Selz said:

I asked... and I got torn a new hole. I did genuinely want to know because I don’t understand why you are the way you are - you seem to have no filter and very little compassion. It’s not in reference to this particular thread. Your bluntness reminds me of how some autistic people act - I do have a fair bit of experience with them and it was suddenly like a penny dropped and I thought.. maybe? Sorry that it insulted you.

What’s with the constant references to Brexit? Moreover, what’s with the ‘sky monster’ stuff?

He does things for attention, and when you give it to him he feds off of it. Its a vicious cycle. He's the guy that disagrees to stir the pot, not necessarily because he cares about the issue even being discussed.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He does things for attention, and when you give it to him he feds off of it. Its a vicious cycle. He's the guy that disagrees to stir the pot, not necessarily because he cares about the issue even being discussed.

Read me to FILTH!!!!! 

Whoa?! That depends on this issue. This thread isn’t the case though