Metamorphosis: Production Change

On 4/7/2019 at 3:04 AM, Kishi said:

Tom Joyner show is today, the final SOTW show.

That cruise was horrible boo. I bet Janet won't be doing another cruise again. The crowd was so bad she even had to ask if they had anchors on their feet. :sigh: 

5 hours ago, darnell said:

Vages will be a huge success for her but I want her to tour more in Europe Africa, Europe she still have a huge fanbase but she bailed on them so much it’s gonna be hard to know if her Europe fans will accept her 

The new album needs to be out first. Apparently, there WAS a full European tour planned for a while ago, but it got pushed back last minute. Then, Metamorphosis was announced.

Once JJ12 is released there will be a world tour. Finally. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

That cruise was horrible boo. I bet Janet won't be doing another cruise again. The crowd was so bad she even had to ask if they had anchors on their feet. :sigh: 

Mmmmmm!!! 😳😱😂🤣😂💀💀💀

It’s sad when the Titanic was a more lively cruise than this!!! 😞🤪

you have got to give it up to Janet tho, some of us talked so much ish over this cruise, she did it and even with a lukewarm crowd she's keeping a can do attitude, I mean you gotta have a real sense of humor about shit to say ya'll got anchors on ya feet :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s for a good cause 

And the audience was mostly fuckin old.....hearing from people who were there, energetic or not they were all giving her love and happy/excited to see her, hell she & the dancers might've been among the youngsters there compared to the majority, but the cause was worth it, hell she's doin private shows too and it's never as hype (judging from the videos) as the tours. So it's annoying people doin way too much on this.

I am trying to find a full performance cause I wanna see how she fuckin started a show on Anytime Anyplace....I gotta see that.
1. Any Time, Any Place
2. I Get Lonely 
3. What’s It Gonna Be
4. No
Sleeep
5. Got Til It’s Gone 
6. That’s The Way Love Goes
7. So Much Betta
8. Throb
9. Together Again 
10. Nasty
11. Miss You Much 
12. Alright 
13. You Want This 
14. Control 
15. What Have You Done For Me Lately
16. The Pleasure Principle 
17. Love Will Never Do (Without You)
18. When I Think of You 
19. All For You 
20. All Nite (Don’t Stop)
21. When We Oooh
22. Doesn’t Really Matter
23. If 
24. Scream 
25. Rhythm Nation 
26. Made For Now 

24 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I am trying to find a full performance cause I wanna see how she fuckin started a show on Anytime Anyplace....I gotta see that.
1. Any Time, Any Place
2. I Get Lonely 
3. What’s It Gonna Be
4. No
Sleeep
5. Got Til It’s Gone 
6. That’s The Way Love Goes
7. So Much Betta
8. Throb
9. Together Again 
10. Nasty
11. Miss You Much 
12. Alright 
13. You Want This 
14. Control 
15. What Have You Done For Me Lately
16. The Pleasure Principle 
17. Love Will Never Do (Without You)
18. When I Think of You 
19. All For You 
20. All Nite (Don’t Stop)
21. When We Oooh
22. Doesn’t Really Matter
23. If 
24. Scream 
25. Rhythm Nation 
26. Made For Now 

the only one i found on youtube

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@jinthahouse Thank you so much for posting that, Im so glad I got to see the open, I LOVE she opened with a speech about what this meant....that's what it's all about,

and like I said from jump, aside from this being a good cause, Tom Joyner has had her back and her families back her entire career, he's a radio legend, and she's always made clear that she loves & appreciate him and his show, and with him retiring, this is gratitude and appreciation....this is a Queen that can & will humble herself and I am here for it.

I LOVED ALL THE "IN THE THUNDER AND RAIIIIIN" They old, but they know this bitch! And how she made I get Lonely about everybody singing with her, and that the dancers didn't even come out till No Sleep, before that, Just Janet.

(also the random "GON GIRL"s from the audience)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jinthahouse said:

yh it was pretty hard to find on youtube but I hope you enjoy. Love the intimate "Up Close and Personal" vibe with this

Yea I looked all last night (I knew some might get taken down after a day) and today and this is the first I've seen, shit ima download immediately just incase it's gone in 10mins lol. I learned my lesson through the years on that.

Just finished the whole thing, I love it, and she was getting love, and she seemed to be having fun and enjoying herself and the audience, so I'm good. Shit the audience didn't need to be breaking hips, they were singing along, they were raising there hands they were screaming and cheering for every song, it looked like the private events vids honestly.

• Upvote 1