Official: Madonna’s 14th Album-“Madame X”

Lenzo88

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Mariah getting an icon award that Madonna hasn't received yet but Madge will be in attendance to perform. That's not a good look honestly...I know Madonna is not real keen on awards but it still ain't cute.

I was just talking about this tea in the other thread......the only thing left now is for Janet to present to Mariah ....you know so we can be extra messy -_- "it's such an honor to receive this award, especially from Janet whom I think we can all agree is a real pop queen"

bf86f3ffcf1dc6e864b42f7324b1ad6b.gif

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I was just talking about this tea in the other thread......the only thing left now is for Janet to present to Mariah ....you know so we can be extra messy -_- "it's such an honor to receive this award, especially from Janet whom I think we can all agree is a real pop queen"

Janet would fucking never

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Sounds like an episode of The Legends Panel :unsure: 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Did she just lick his foot. :o :ph34r: 

That part took me OUT!!! She’s always doing the most to get people talking!!!! B!tch!!! 💀💀💀

I adore the video tho!!! Makes me enjoy the song WAAAAYYY more in context! Awesome visuals and questionable moments of foot licking....only Madonna!!!😈🤪

On 4/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, Voodoo said:

Mariah getting an icon award that Madonna hasn't received yet but Madge will be in attendance to perform. That's not a good look honestly...I know Madonna is not real keen on awards but it still ain't cute.

And even THAT is not what aint cute. 

What REALLY aint cute is the fact that J.Lo received it before Janet,Mariah,Madonna, Whitney etc....aka... LEADING LADIES OF BILLOBOARD CHART DOMINATION. Like TF

4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

And even THAT is not what aint cute. 

What REALLY aint cute is the fact that J.Lo received it before Janet,Mariah,Madonna, Whitney etc....aka... LEADING LADIES OF BILLOBOARD CHART DOMINATION. Like TF

Shouldda gave it to Ashanti instead...

8 hours ago, Utopia said:

Shouldda gave it to Ashanti instead...

That whole Ashanti/ Jlo thing is blown out of proportion. Ashanti wrote a song for Jlo and Ashanti's background vocals from the demo were put on Jlo's song. That sort of shit happens ALL THE TIME. If the artist like how the background vocals sound on the demo they usually will use those backgrounds for their record...no big deal..ppl act like Ashanti wrote all of Jlo's shit wtf...she wrote 1 or 2 songs for that woman...thats it. So why are we acting like Jlo would have no music career if not for Ashanti? Jlo was bigger than her and came out with music before her.

13 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

That whole Ashanti/ Jlo thing is blown out of proportion. Ashanti wrote a song for Jlo and Ashanti's background vocals from the demo were put on Jlo's song. That sort of shit happens ALL THE TIME. If the artist like how the background vocals sound on the demo they usually will use those backgrounds for their record...no big deal..ppl act like Ashanti wrote all of Jlo's shit wtf...she wrote 1 or 2 songs for that woman...thats it. So why are we acting like Jlo would have no music career if not for Ashanti? Jlo was bigger than her and came out with music before her.

We aren't