Janet shooting today in Hollywood at Milk Studios

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First...this is a selfie with the photographer and not a very good high res quality pic to begin with.  Second...if you don’t know Lorenzo’s work just wait. Even if Janet is wearing this ensemble

that dress looks like it's from that old Raggedy Ann doll a long time ago lol

The Great Depressed are out in this one. Jesus 

It looks like she's gonna be reusing the same wig style from the "Unbreakable" era. I really want her to get rid of the brown wigs and do something else. Maybe go back to black. She doesn't look good from this angle. Let's hope it comes out well and that Preston doesn't do too much with the makeup.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

It looks like she's gonna be reusing the same wig style from the "Unbreakable" era. I really want her to get rid of the brown wigs and do something else. Maybe go back to black. She doesn't look good from this angle. Let's hope it comes out well and that Preston doesn't do too much with the makeup.

its definetly the wig, its too much its wearing her and not the other way around

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Bailey said:

its definetly the wig, its too much its wearing her and not the other way around

This wig has a bang and cut in layers ..I'm happy to see her in color ! I'll hold judgement until I see the vibe

• Like 1

when does having an opinion make people depressed? I've said many times when Janet does look great I give her her props, but I'm not always going to like everything that she does, and I shouldnt be "punished" for expressing that