Janet shooting today in Hollywood at Milk Studios

okay everybody let's all hold off before we say anything, because even though it doesnt look cute, let's not say that right now ....wait until we know for sure its shit ...because we dont wanna be depressed. :lol:  Funk You people damn dat :umm:   you dont get to have an opinion unless its praises her

First...this is a selfie with the photographer and not a very good high res quality pic to begin with. 

Second...if you don’t know Lorenzo’s work just wait. Even if Janet is wearing this ensemble in the shoot he will make her look stunning. Her makeup is actually beautiful but you can’t tell from this grainy shot and the way her hair is laying is very misleading. Remember with Janet it’s all about her angles and it’s very evident when the fandom goes crazy it’s usually over a selfie. 

Calm your tits! It’s a selfie! Look how happy Janet is.

More to come. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Sacred Prostitute said:

First...this is a selfie with the photographer and not a very good high res quality pic to begin with. 

Second...if you don’t know Lorenzo’s work just wait. Even if Janet is wearing this ensemble in the shoot he will make her look stunning. Her makeup is actually beautiful but you can’t tell from this grainy shot and the way her hair is laying is very misleading. Remember with Janet it’s all about her angles and it’s very evident when the fandom goes crazy it’s usually over a selfie. 

Calm your tits! It’s a selfie! Look how happy Janet is.

More to come. 

if anybody needs to calm down it's you with all the yelling lol. Newsflash, every artists has fans that critique and that doesn't take away from them being a fan. Welcome to planet earth.

11 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

if anybody needs to calm down it's you with all the yelling lol. Newsflash, every artists has fans that critique and that doesn't take away from them being a fan. Welcome to planet earth.

Yeah but there’s such thing as “All in good fun” and “mean spirited behavior”....just saying! 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ Don’t throw stones at a target that’s not there....or a boulder will be sent back your way. 😉😁

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Normalizing criticism... “everyone else is doing it” mentality. Immaturity..

Do Better

Keep this same energy when you’re so vocal about your dislike of Damita Jo & 20YO or even Discipline. You’re such a hypocrite & parasite to peace it’s ridiculous. 

People don’t have to agree with every or even a whole era of moves she makes. Just like you have done as well. 

As far as this picture is concerned - this look ain’t it. It’s very odd to see her leave the STOW pre-wig look & progressively go into these unflattering looks. She had given me hope for a step in the right direction then things just get off...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Keep this same energy when you’re so vocal about your dislike of Damita Jo & 20YO or even Discipline. You’re such a hypocrite & parasite to peace it’s ridiculous. 

People don’t have to agree with every or even a whole era of moves she makes. Just like you have done as well. 

As far as this picture is concerned - this look ain’t it. It’s very odd to see her leave the STOW pre-wig look & progressively go into these unflattering looks. She had given me hope for a step in the right direction then things just get off...

parasite to peace?  damn somebody doing too much :lol:  :lmao: :P you make it sound like this muthafucka part of the Legion of Doom in this bitch :lmao:

30 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Yew big mad or nah? 

I defended each and every album you listed during their years of release. 10-15 years later, I had time to adjust my opinion and ever since, better material has come out afterwards to compare it to.. also more information pertaining to each project became available so my opinion is warranted. Those albums are garbage compared to 1986-2001 & 2015

BTW I don’t dislike any of the albums you listed.. I just prefer Janet’s better albums over them ;) So continue watching me and being apart of the Depression Nation 

As far as the photo goes.. it’s a selfie... :umm: 

10 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Exactly! He's such a fuckin' idiot and beyond annoying!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Quote my negative & stupid opinion(s). I’ll wait 

Stay in the Great Depressed... a virus for any fan base 

I would be quoting for centuries...i dont have that kind of time, sorry. You the most negative MF on here. STFU. YOU ARE HILARIOUS RIGHT NOW 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Im sorry Ghandi, what was I thinking. You are a great ball of positive energy that keeps everyone uplifted and in a positive spirit on the board. Another RedSimba by nature. 

And FYI im not apart of the "Great Depressed" ... I actually thought ppl sounded ridiculous judging a photoshoot that they hadnt even seen yet, thank you. But i had to call you out on your typical hypocrisy. You know...same ol same ol

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, J. said:

God you’re corny. 😐

How long did it take you to realize this? :umm: 

58 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

I would be quoting for centuries...i dont have that kind of time, sorry. You the most negative MF on here. STFU. YOU ARE HILARIOUS RIGHT NOW 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Im sorry Ghandi, what was I thinking. You are a great ball of positive energy that keeps everyone uplifted and in a positive spirit on the board. Another RedSimba by nature. 

And FYI im not apart of the "Great Depressed" ... I actually thought ppl sounded ridiculous judging a photoshoot that they hadnt even seen yet, thank you. But i had to call you out on your typical hypocrisy. You know...same ol same ol

Thank you! Secondly Janet is pretty af fuck as she's always been. We're simply stating opinions. Also as for the pic of the raggedy ann dress I posted was simply a comparison cause her dress does indeed remind me of that doll's dress. I never said it was ugly or that I didn't like Janet in it but yet i'm "dissing" Janet? lol. Nobody knows what kind of shoot Janet is doing so that's why I didn't say anything else. She could be dressing up as some kind of doll or whatever the shoot called for. :) 

• Upvote 1

I didn’t name names or quote anyone but you know who you are and that’s the first step. Anyone who is defending the Great Depressed is apart of what I said.

The Great Janhova said “Check in the mirror my friend.. no lies will told then” and “If you wrong would you admit it... And take the heat up under the lights, yeah.. Use your expert criticism.. Then maybe you could get a life... Don't like seeing people happy... Is it jealousy or personal, yeah”

You better say dem words Ms Janet bc people don’t seem to listen. I hope the Great Depress gets the help they need 😕 

35 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I didn’t name names or quote anyone but you know who you are and that’s the first step. Anyone who is defending the Great Depressed is apart of what I said.

The Great Janhova said “Check in the mirror my friend.. no lies will told then” and “If you wrong would you admit it... And take the heat up under the lights, yeah.. Use your expert criticism.. Then maybe you could get a life... Don't like seeing people happy... Is it jealousy or personal, yeah”

You better say dem words Ms Janet bc people don’t seem to listen. I hope the Great Depress gets the help they need 😕 

this sounds like some Nazi war crime type shit...... "anyone caught aiding and abetting"  :umm:

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

this sounds like some Nazi war crime type shit...... "anyone caught aiding and abetting"  :umm:

You right.. we need to help them... it’s the Janhova way

... Lend a hand to help
Your brother do his best
Things are getting worse
We have to make them better
It's time to give a damn
Let's work together come on, yeah