Janet performing 9/21 in SF at the chase center

msboz

29 minutes ago, TaurusLove84 said:

Man... I think she should have a break... Go on a long holiday with her baby... I mean she's been touring/doing concerts for almost two years now... almost since the baby was born... People will love her regardless if she makes a few stops here and there or not. I would love for her to just chill with her baby boy on a beach somewhere far away... Babies grow up so quickly...

She takes breaks. It's not like she works all the time. I guess Janet knows best what works for her and Eissa.

37 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Anymore tours after this batch should be focused outside of the US...you bitches been spoilt

kanye west snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

If she does, I will go lol. 

When I was in line for the meet and greet I did end up meeting a couple of fans from Europe: one was from London who saw two shows and the other didn’t specify but lived in Germany. I give y’all credit for the dedication. 

On 8/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, Angela said:

If she does, I will go lol. 

When I was in line for the meet and greet I did end up meeting a couple of fans from Europe: one was from London who saw two shows and the other didn’t specify but lived in Germany. I give y’all credit for the dedication. 

Well I dunno about "y'all" lol I already travelled once to see her with Unbreakable. I didn't intend on doing it again...unless it was within Europe.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jakob said:

She takes breaks. It's not like she works all the time. I guess Janet knows best what works for her and Eissa.

It just seems like she keeps adding more and more dates (now Hawaii) just to stay away from London. Of course she knows best what's best for her family but I personally wouldn't want to do some much travelling from one place to another with a little toddler. Then again, I'm not a mega star with my own entourage so what do I know. 🤷

Have you all noticed the promotion for this RN celebration is some of the BEST PROMO ive seen from Janets camp in yearsssssss. This RN anniversary concert is plastered on buses and subways n shit ....im like...oh so her team is SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! ABout damn time we see heavy promo again..finally!! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Have you all noticed the promotion for this RN celebration is some of the BEST PROMO ive seen from Janets camp in yearsssssss. This RN anniversary concert is plastered on buses and subways n shit ....im like...oh so her team is SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! ABout damn time we see heavy promo again..finally!! 

I haven't seen any of it

9 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Tf? Its all on social media...how r u missing it? Lol 

7 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

Neither have I 

See lol. All Janet does is instagram stuff. I ain't seen no RN promo stuff other than her putting up tour dates

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, JoeJoe said:

See lol. All Janet does is instagram stuff. I ain't seen no RN promo stuff other than her putting up tour dates

But the promotion is visible on the San Fran streets! And that's what matters and works. 

44 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

you said that's all that matters and it's clear by that you know nothing about promotion💁🏾‍♂️

I said "THAT'S what matters". Not it's ALL that matters". Of course online promotion is important, but for this particular show the local promotion seemed to work.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

he's way tf in the back. IDK why they're giving away tickets when the show is almost sold out with less than 300 seats left

Yea it’s def a nosebleed section but I heard there aren’t really any bad seats at the brand new Chase Center in SF (where Janet will be the first woman to perform a concert in the new venue)... plus they’re still $100 tix each and now I don’t have to spend my own money.. PLUUUS maybe Joey will be giving out front row tix again and me and my daughter will get lucky for the 2nd time and score an upgrade 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Dal said:

Yea it’s def a nosebleed section but I heard there aren’t really any bad seats at the brand new Chase Center in SF (where Janet will be the first woman to perform a concert in the new venue)... plus they’re still $100 tix each and now I don’t have to spend my own money.. PLUUUS maybe Joey will be giving out front row tix again and me and my daughter will get lucky for the 2nd time and score an upgrade 🤷🏻‍♂️

I tweeted the guy and asked him about it. He said his friend won them from the radio but she couldn't go so she gave them to him. I can't wait to see Janet. I'm gonna be hella close