Janet attending surprise birthday party

MorganR

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I found it odd that Lil Kim performed one of her least known songs as oppose to "Crush On You" (which I could see Janet loving that song by Lil Kim) ...

Least known??? Really? Big Momma Thing seems a lil more appropriate for J I think

15 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I found it odd that Lil Kim performed one of her least known songs as oppose to "Crush On You" (which I could see Janet loving that song by Lil Kim) ...

“Big Momma Thang” is easily one of Kim’s most recognizable songs in the hip-hop community. Any hip-hop head can recite the first verse word for word. And considering she name drops Janet in the song makes it very appropriate.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Black Eagle said:

“Big Momma Thang” is easily one of Kim’s most recognizable songs in the hip-hop community. Any hip-hop head can recite the first verse word for word. And considering she name drops Janet in the song makes it very appropriate.

A classic.

aQ4IDXS.gif

23 minutes ago, ontologicalummah said:

Also the background vocals on Skin Game. Surprised they never did a duet considering they’re friends and both collaborate with Jam/Lewis

that is a surprise, I think Jam/Lewis were busy building Johnny as a solo artist and hadn't quite gotten to where they wanted him to be. Interestingly I think Johnny has an amazing catalog I listen to his Pandora station all the time

• Upvote 1