Britney Spears’ 2010-11 Letter Mentions False Janet Jackson Baby Story

In case you live in a bubble, Britney is in mental troubles.

She allegedly penned a three page letter in third person in 2009 or 2010 but the last page is the most interesting.

She mentions Janet Jackson:

“Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother hopefully she won’t do it with this child.” 

Im not going to joke about this matter, because in my mind it speaks to the need for our society to address mental health issues, which I believe is a silent epidemic that because mental health issues do not display physical traits they tend to be ignored. I enjoy Britney, and we all know she loves Janet, what I would do here is wish Britney good health. Mental health is no joking matter and its the elephant in the room we are NOT dealing with.

• Like 1

I saw this yesterday and thought it was so random. Britney grew up on Janet and has most likely heard all the baby rumors. That said I don't like the way she is trying to paint herself as a better person because she kept her kids and Janet didn't. If Janet did have a baby and decided to let one of her older more capable siblings raise him or her. That's Janet business. There are a lot of people in this world who would have been better off being raised by an older more capable adult. I know some will say "oh well Janet had money"... Well having money don't make you a great parent. On top of that being a teenager and married to a drug addict... Yeah I'd say Janet made the right decision. If this is even true. Britney should focus on her own shit. Leave Queen Janet out of it! She didn't do nothing to you but inspire you. Without Janet there would be no Britney PERIODT!