Happy Pride Month!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Lenzo88

Just now, Lenzo88 said:

Anybody got any plans to celebrate where you are??? 😃😆🏳️‍🌈👍

I once got caught in NYC pride unwillingly and couldn’t escape for several blocks. This year I might attend on purpose. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aquaria said:

I once got caught in NYC pride unwillingly and couldn’t escape for several blocks. This year I might attend on purpose. 

:rolleyes: I attended a pride last weekend, and the weather predicted rainstorms, we set up our tent and indeed it poured on us :(  my shoes and socks got drenched.

I'm DJ'ing World Pride in NY for the 50th Anniversary of Stonewall on June 30th. I'll be at Grandstand VIP seating area, located at step-off across from Madison Square Park 4pm-8pm, there's also a free section.

And catch me at the main stage in Providence Rhode Island June 15th 12pm-7pm then DJ'ing an after party at The Stable on Washington street. 10pm-2am

• 3 weeks later...

^Thats actually awesome.

I'm just thinking what that would have done for my self esteem as a young black queer man to see somebody 'mainstream' stand in their truth...thats going to help alot of people feel okay to express themselves. All I had was Janet's Velvet Rope -_-...one day I'm going to write a book on how that album changed my life and made me feel that it was okay to be gay! Janet should get more credit

• Like 1

so much has changed really fast too, now you have people that are "non-binary" and all this "cis" stuff it just seems we keep adding more letters to LGBTQ ....so much is happening so fast, its a lot of guys out here married fucking around wit dudes, its a lot of gay shit on the low....world has changed big time. I attended a pride celebration so that was okay, I punked out and went home after the march :umm:

the pride march itself had a lot of neighborhood people including children very different experience when you see entire families