Are Janet stans the most mature fan base?

14 hours ago, Dominique Laveau said:

look out Weekend cause here I come because Weekends were made for fun -_-

Any level of maturity among Janet fans ended when that janky countdown did and Janet got her wake up call that her fans don't fuk with her like that. 

I will say that Janet has some of the best looking fans, it's alot of trade on Lemuria.

I think its unfair to judge the fans on that one incident in 2006!! The majority believed it was first new single after the DJ era...the countdown clock just built up expectation even more. Fans have never shown that much "hate" since, or before. After she confirmed it was a gift I think most backed down. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, vibeology said:

I think its unfair to judge the fans on that one incident in 2006!! The majority believed it was first new single after the DJ era...the countdown clock just built up expectation even more. Fans have never shown that much "hate" since. After she confirmed it was a gift I think most backed down. 

I recall the original artist that sang that song said it was the worst remake of any of her work -_-

23 hours ago, Bailey said:

I dont think a title in itself imparts any relevancy on the quality of an artist's work or lack thereof. I want to believe that being Janet Jackson in itself is it's own title. There isnt any other and there will always be only one. Just because these other fan bases impart titles onto their favs doesn't justify a cause of action on our end. Besides these groups tend to also grant even themselves "titles" the Navy, Lambs, and the Hive. As Janet Jackson fans' we've never had a single self-constructed title stick, and that's a good thing. Janet's legacy precedes all this internet BS. Madonna fans dont have a title, Toni Braxton fans as far as I know dont have a title, and Toni's unclaimed title is the first lady of LaFace records, and chile let me stop there :lmao:

They do. She refers to them as the "Tigers"....as in Tony - The Tiger (Kellogg's cereal) 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, JoeJoe said:

Well the Hive has dragged Bey plenty of times. Especially when she had them waking up early and even skipping school all to see her announce she was going on a damn diet :lol: 

iconic. 

Beyoncé stans dragging Beyoncé >

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

True. They don’t call em the “Great Depressed” for nothing 

I'm not referring to those you call the "Great Depressed" because they actually make points. I think some other fans are insecure in that they will try create facts and titles concerning Janet to inflate aspects of her career in order to bring down other artists.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I'm not referring to those called the "Great Depressed" because they actually make points. I think some other fans are insecure in that they will try create facts and titles concerning Janet to inflate aspects of her career in order to bring down other artists.

Lemme edit that

The Great Depressed can “make points” (and you agreeing with their negativity says a lot about you) but the unnecessary negativity over and over makes them seem insecure and sad. 

Im not saying we all blindly follow Janet into the Great Forever 

2 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I'm not referring to those you call the "Great Depressed" because they actually make points. I think some other fans are insecure in that they will try create facts and titles concerning Janet to inflate aspects of her career in order to bring down other artists.

attention level exceeded :mellow:  when I say my good cuz can read just a bit doe

giphy.gif

On 6/18/2019 at 7:38 AM, hotboy06 said:

Janet has the most fickle, ungrateful, and all-over-the-place fan base. 

There are only a few people that make sense when it comes to Janet and her all encompassing career.

Omg I feel like now I understand why people had to stay off the forum and Janet pages for a while. theGreatDepressed can be overwhelming 

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2019 at 3:05 AM, vibeology said:

I don't recall. And who else covered her work?

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/miamis-legendary-beat-club-ushered-hip-hop-into-south-florida-11199005

BELOW the important part :coffee:

A lot of people have covered and sampled your songs. What is your favorite thing that someone has done with one of them?

Janet Jackson did "Lookout Weekend," and it was just terrible. She botched it terribly. I saw Jason Mraz do an acoustic "Lookout Weekend," and it blew me away. I want to hear Skrillex do something. I want people to take it to the next level. I don't really have a favorite. I love when I hear samples in songs. When Pitbull did it, it was OK.

On 6/18/2019 at 11:43 AM, Dominique Laveau said:

look out Weekend cause here I come because Weekends were made for fun -_-

Any level of maturity among Janet fans ended when that janky countdown did and Janet got her wake up call that her fans don't fuk with her like that. 

I will say that Janet has some of the best looking fans, it's alot of trade on Lemuria.

The fallout from that was embarrassing. Jane should’ve never issued a statement but since then she’s been doing her own thing.  

The fan base is attractive though. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Escapade said:

Not with the way a lot of her fans are steam pressed over Beyoncé. 

and vice versa

4 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I think her fan base has evolved, and her White American fans abandoned her.

they sure have abandoned her especially after the superbowl

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 12:30 AM, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

Clearly we’re the most chill out of all the stan groups. We’ll more so argue with each other before we get into with some other people about another lessor. The hive (sending death threats) is crazy, navy crazy, Madonna fans are nutcases...and I remember back in the day the lambs used to always try it with us but we paid it every time. We just worship the queen and mind our business 

Depends on the forums tbh 😂 we've had a couple of delusional people back in the day on JJ. Com. Not to mention Janet xone where you almost get banned if you say you don't like the color of her nail polish 👀

We aren't nearly as bad as the hive, the carbs or the archeologists though. 

12 hours ago, Utopia said:

Depends on the forums tbh 😂 we've had a couple of delusional people back in the day on JJ. Com. Not to mention Janet xone where you almost get banned if you say you don't like the color of her nail polish 👀

We aren't nearly as bad as the hive, the carbs or the archeologists though. 

I know archeologists is Madonna stans but who are the carbs? :lmao: