Janet...Updating her YouTube Channel???

Lenzo88

• 1 year later...

I simply had to make this video... I know some fans gave up and don't expect anything from Janet and her team regarding her legacy, but the fact that dozens of music videos are blocked, unavailable or not even on YT at all is frustrating asf. Feel free to share/tag! 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

I wish they would've worked on it a long time ago cause they're over a decade late smh

It's long overdue... Imagine if all her videos were available/unblocked in 2009/2010. Views would've been pretty high by now i guess. And now imagine all her videos online since 2009/2010 AND she never faced the boycott. She would've had multiple videos with 100m+ views 💁🏻‍♂️😭

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Some janet. videos are now unblocked (worldwide?), and in the last few days we've gotten new uploads: The Knowledge, Nasty and tomorrow Let's Wait Awhile! 

Things are finally happening!

I know!!! They seem to be building up hype over her doc by releasing more official videos from her videography on her channel. I want official TVR era videos uploaded!!! Janet’s videos have also taken over the iTunes top music videos list. 😩👍❤️ I’m so glad they are finally doing this. They really need secure her legacy on the social media age.

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, Jakob said:

Someone To Call My Lover & I Want You have been made available worldwide. Also, these videos (and a bunch of others) have been remastered! I have never seen Call On Me in this amazing quality before, lol.

More surprises to follow very soon. :)

I'm watching STCML now, it's beautiful, I think back on AFY album and two tracks, not released as singles, stand out,  COGU and TAT, those would have been hits! COGU would have been a number 1 IMO -_-

Together Again has been unblocked as well! Now all the previously blocked videos are available. Now we only need these videos to be uploaded:

- Alright

- Runaway

- Together Again (Go Deeper Remix)

- You

- Every Time

- Doesn't Really Matter 

- Just A Little While 

- All Nite (Don't Stop)

• 1 month later...