Glastonbury Live streaming?

Dal

Honestly, sound issues are one thing but it sounds outside of that, the show was impressive and Janet killed it as usual, so honestly I don’t think this will create long lasting bad press for her in Europe. More the crowd weren’t a fan of her music and performance because of it. Meh! No worries really! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, Morleyboy said:

I think an honest critique is ok in this context. 

I have been on this board and others as a die hard Janet fan for decades now, I have always spoke my mind even when others were mad about it :umm: that being said I would say my piece with this show and then move on its done there's no use in beating a dead horse, if you felt there were issue(s) state em and let's all move on. Let Janet still get her flowers, she was criticized for not doing Europe at all (myself included in that) and now she does Europe and people talking about that :sigh:  Im saying let a sista catch a break, cause I don't think Janet wanted shit to end up like it is :blink: 

• Like 1

I come from a place of devotion too. I’m from the U.K. and travelled to the last SOTW show in Atlanta. I’m more intrigued than anything - what has shifted? I feel like her time with Gil has reached its creative conclusion. 

No one was more delighted than me that Janet played Glastonbury. A dream come true in many respects. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm halfway through very dissapointed in her audio. Seems like she's having to fuck with her mic pack so much she can't get into the performance like normal. 

And that outfit is a mistake it's too hot for that. When she laid down in front of the fan to start Throb I was like girl I know you hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Gil is Janet's bestie, he's not going anywhere besides if anyone has seen the clips from the Vegas show I think Gil more than proved himself

Disagree. Vegas feels flat too. There are a few highlights...yet it doesn’t feel cohesive. The energy dips in the wrong places. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets be real here...some of these Rock purists were ready to hate when Janet put her name first on the festival flyer.

From what I've seen, it was as if she was going thru the motions but it wasn't terrible. The audio was homophobic, she pushed thru. She didn't need to hit anything out of the park...it's not that deep at the end of the day...Janet is a seasoned performer, sometimes she is into it and sometimes she is not, it's okay for her to have a mediocre performance.

Could she have done better, absolutely but Janet is old now...some of you so called fans need to accept that, she is not always gonna be on 10 all the time.

And you are out of your mind if you think Vegas feels flat...girl bye! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Morleyboy said:

And the Vegas highlights are clearly down to the influence of a talented staging/production designer 

is that all you're going to give the entire creative team that works hard to make that show? You really taking it down to staging ? :sigh: 

18 minutes ago, Morleyboy said:

Disagree. Vegas feels flat too. There are a few highlights...yet it doesn’t feel cohesive. The energy dips in the wrong places. 

as I intend to go to Vegas I cannot speak on continuity as I want to see the show live, yet even then I still believe Vegas will go through changes until it feels right so no :umm:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morleyboy said:

I come from a place of devotion too. I’m from the U.K. and travelled to the last SOTW show in Atlanta. I’m more intrigued than anything - what has shifted? I feel like her time with Gil has reached its creative conclusion. 

Gil ain’t going no where but you can :coffee:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

is that all you're going to give the entire creative team that works hard to make that show? You really taking it down to staging ? :sigh: 

It’s Janet’s best stage since RWU Tour.. wtf :lmao: 

The Great Depressed has a new team member.. sad!

Staging? Like how petty can one be? How sad 

2 hours ago, Morleyboy said:

May I ask what particular act of the show or song's selection, choreography and costume you find was out of place.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jinthahouse said:

Y'all I can feel the MEDIA'S Greatest depressor coming to give Janet the WORST REVIEW of her show on Monday morning. W.E.N.D.Y. W.I.L.L.I.A.M.S.😭

who? :unsure:   outside of the ratchet barely employed crowd no one outside the US knows her :coffee: 

I just seen a clip of Trust A Try and she was OWNing it imo. The sound was a fool but I'm suspecting some fans are in they feelings because Janets outfit was a choice (I love it) and her hair was interesting and her makeup was barely there (y'all would have clocked Preston if he did to much)....other than those few missteps, it was okay. 

• Upvote 1