Two new Jackson's release music

EphraimAdamz

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

What child is the girl? She's very Velvet Rope looking and sounding, that violin in there was very VR

The only thing close to VR is the dark eyeliner....don't disrespect Velvet Rope Janet. She was and will always be ahead of the curve. :huh:

• Like 1

I heard Jaafar's new song a few days ago and felt it was solid, especially for a first single and video. It sounded on par with other popular songs so I guess I'm rooting for him to some extent.

I don't know what to make of the clip of Stevanna's song (she goes by Billie Bodega, I think), but maybe I'll listen to it in full at some point. And damn, it looks like she's going straight to the point with her sexuality, which is fine. We won't have to wait a while with her. Maybe she has a Strawberry living inside her (LOL).

I am interested in seeing if any of these Jackson kids will carry the torch, so to speak. 3T was decent in the 90s but they had record label and family issues which got in the way of their career. I know that Austin is talented and has something out, but I've only listened to one of his tracks. I usually see him doing something behind the scenes (he was with JD one time), he went on a short tour with Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson earlier this year and he attends Kanye's Sunday sermon thingy... I wish them all well TBH.

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

actually I saw "Got Me Singing" last night :lol:  started to post about it but thought naw :coffee:

What child is the girl? She's very Velvet Rope looking and sounding, that violin in there was very VR

Randall Jackson’s daughter

The hair reminded me of TVR

I guess we have to wait until King Eissa. He’s our only hope in bringing the Jackson’s legacy to the next generation. 

(LK© , that would be so awesome to see but He can do whatever He needs to do as an adult and I’m certain Janet or Wissam won’t push Him into the industry like Janet was) 

57 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Randall Jackson’s daughter

The hair reminded me of TVR

I guess we have to wait until King Eissa. He’s our only hope in bringing the Jackson’s legacy to the next generation. 

(LK© , that would be so awesome to see but He can do whatever He needs to do as an adult and I’m certain Janet or Wissam won’t push Him into the industry like Janet was) 

she's beautiful and even if these Jacksons aren't tearing down the charts they are at least active in the family business which is more than can be said for Michael's kids :umm:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

she's beautiful and even if these Jacksons aren't tearing down the charts they are at least active in the family business which is more than can be said for Michael's kids :umm:

They have that Estate money so they aren't pressed.

Paris is becoming an actress though. She's in the new Scream tv show lol

I really hated there was no prominent next generation Jackson act to keep their legacy goin...not that it hasnt already been carved in stone but juss to see the torch be passed on and for. the Jackson name to remain fresh in the music industry. Thanx alot 3T ...you failed us 😒

22 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

I really hated there was no prominent next generation Jackson act to keep their legacy goin...not that it hasnt already been carved in stone but juss to see the torch be passed on and for. the Jackson name to remain fresh in the music industry. Thanx alot 3T ...you failed us 😒

King Eissa is growing as we type to be the next God of Music.. it’s destiny*

* - if He wants 

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

It's too bad 3T couldn't have longer careers. Taj did an interview and said that their mother's murder set them back a bit and they didn't receive a lot of backing from their label, partly because the label had issues with MJ, or something like that.

7 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

It's too bad 3T couldn't have longer careers. Taj did an interview and said that their mother's murder set them back a bit and they didn't receive a lot of backing from their label, partly because the label had issues with MJ, or something like that.

I coulda swore I seen some stuff about them tryna make a comeback or something not that long ago. Not that it was gonna be impactful as when they were out in the 90s (bc i heard they were huge in Europe at one point). And yeah alot of Janets neices and nephews do music but they dont seem to be mainstream which is odd cus you qould think their last name would grant them record deals like it aint nothing. They all seem to be underground/indie artists. Its quite a few of them that actually does music

8 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I coulda swore I seen some stuff about them tryna make a comeback

they were huge in Europe at one point

And yeah alot of Janets neices and nephews do music but they dont seem to be mainstream

. They all seem to be underground/indie artists. Its quite a few of them that actually does music

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

One album.. in 1995

:lmao: 

:lmao: 

On 7/4/2019 at 2:24 AM, janetDAYZ said:

I coulda swore I seen some stuff about them tryna make a comeback or something not that long ago. Not that it was gonna be impactful as when they were out in the 90s (bc i heard they were huge in Europe at one point). And yeah alot of Janets neices and nephews do music but they dont seem to be mainstream which is odd cus you qould think their last name would grant them record deals like it aint nothing. They all seem to be underground/indie artists. Its quite a few of them that actually does music

That Jackson name only gets you so far. With the J5, MJ,  and Janet... Those are some pretty hard acts to follow. If I was a young artist I wouldn't want that pressure. It's why I respect Janet so much. People talk sh*t like she's only famous because of MJ. Yet forget to notice the fact that she is the only Jackson to achieve superstar apart from her brothers. And she did that why her brother was still a force. 

On 7/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

I heard Jaafar's new song a few days ago and felt it was solid, especially for a first single and video. It sounded on par with other popular songs so I guess I'm rooting for him to some extent.

I don't know what to make of the clip of Stevanna's song (she goes by Billie Bodega, I think), but maybe I'll listen to it in full at some point. And damn, it looks like she's going straight to the point with her sexuality, which is fine. We won't have to wait a while with her. Maybe she has a Strawberry living inside her (LOL).

I am interested in seeing if any of these Jackson kids will carry the torch, so to speak. 3T was decent in the 90s but they had record label and family issues which got in the way of their career. I know that Austin is talented and has something out, but I've only listened to one of his tracks. I usually see him doing something behind the scenes (he was with JD one time), he went on a short tour with Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson earlier this year and he attends Kanye's Sunday sermon thingy... I wish them all well TBH.

I like Stevanna. Beautiful as hell!  Reminds me of Janet. But she is boring. If she blows up I can see those secret daughter rumors haunting her. Poor thing would have to address them immediately. 

Austin is decent. Nothing to write home about. 

I never had any interest what so ever in 3T. They to me are the prime example of riding off of the Jackson name. Dudes only had what one or two albums. And that's because Mike put them on. 

Let's see how Jaafar fairs.