Men + Relationships....

Lenzo88

5 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

That’s the same thing. “Grown folk” is associated with toxic masculinity. No one but toxic masculine men say bull shit like “grown folk” bc in this nation, everyone over 18 is “grown folk”

Shut up mouf up :lol: 

"grown folk" are mature indivduals who have some experience(s) and wisdom from age under their belts, who do not have time for the foolishness. That can be anyone male or female there is nothing "toxic" nor "masculine" about someone who is str8up 100 with their agenda and handles their business :filenails:

37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

"grown folk" are mature indivduals who have some experience(s) and wisdom from age under their belts, who do not have time for the foolishness. That can be anyone male or female there is nothing "toxic" nor "masculine" about someone who is str8up 100 with their agenda and handles their business :filenails:

Say “mature”. It’s fucking shorter for God’s sake 

Please don’t explain street lingo to me. I knew what you meant. And it’s very toxic 

Honestly, I find sexy so meaning and empty now. Before it was all new and fun but lately, it’s like “That was nice! Bye!” I want passion, emotion, vulnerability, etc. I heard the best sex is when your intimate with someone you love! Sigh. I wonder what that’s like...😔 Being with a hot guy isn’t enough. But even when u have a connection with a guy, he’s afraid of it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

it could be or an equally valid assumption could be at some point the shit gets old :umm:

Exactly!!! It’s about the repetitive kind of sex ur having instead of growing out of it hormonally. That’s why a lot of people try to keep their relationship fresh and interesting by other forms of sex. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Exactly!!! It’s about the repetitive kind of sex ur having instead of growing out of it hormonally. That’s why a lot of people try to keep their relationship fresh and interesting by other forms of sex. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you totally get it!!!  this is why we are seeing more and more "fetishes" and extreme forms of sex, its like a drug after so long the same amount of the same stuff aint getting it right, so people try new shit. Although I will say my hormones are probably lower.

57 minutes ago, Bailey said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you totally get it!!!  this is why we are seeing more and more "fetishes" and extreme forms of sex, its like a drug after so long the same amount of the same stuff aint getting it right, so people try new shit.

Although I will say my hormones are probably lower.

:umm: Fetishes aren’t new and we aren’t seeing “more and more”. A lot of them have been around for centuries 

If you’re that bored with sex... stop doing it. 

4 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: Fetishes aren’t new and we aren’t seeing “more and more”. A lot of them have been around for centuries 

I would have to say it's a lot more "stuff" out here and to deny it is ridiculous I mean look at the acronym LGBTQ it keeps getting more letters :umm:

2 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Ooooo Game! Whatchu like to get into??? If u don’t mind me asking??? 🤔😉🙂

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Aquaria said:

So tell us all the juicy details. :shifty: 

Meh, he was in the closet n was feeling me but I couldn’t get close to him cause he was my boss’ boss. But damn, did I imagine hittin’ it....A LOT!!! 😍😍😫

Then the muthaf$&@ fires me out of no where for the dumbest reason possible. 😡😕 Anyway, I’m over it! Besides, guys like that are stuck in a miserable relationship where their girlfriend thinks he’s pathetic and emasculates him hard after awful sex....yup, I’m fine! 🙄🙂👍😄

19 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Meh, he was in the closet n was feeling me but I couldn’t get close to him cause he was my boss’ boss. But damn, did I imagine hittin’ it....A LOT!!! 😍😍😫

Then the muthaf$&@ fires me out of no where for the dumbest reason possible. 😡😕 Anyway, I’m over it! Besides, guys like that are stuck in a miserable relationship where their girlfriend thinks he’s pathetic and emasculates him hard after awful sex....yup, I’m fine! 🙄🙂👍😄

did you have sex with this dude or you just wanted to? :unsure:  was he gay? I'm trying to determine if you had a shot at all

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

did you have sex with this dude or you just wanted to? :unsure:  was he gay? I'm trying to determine if you had a shot at all

There was no sex of any kind but there were heavy signs of his attraction there. I probably never really had a shot but there was clearly something between us!!! I’m not delusional, I swear!!! 😫😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

There was no sex of any kind but there were heavy signs of his attraction there. I probably never really had a shot but there was clearly something between us!!! I’m not delusional, I swear!!! 😫😭😭😭

it happens no one is saying its not there, sexuality is all over the place

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

This is a lot to process.