Men + Relationships....

Lenzo88

7 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Meh, he was in the closet n was feeling me but I couldn’t get close to him cause he was my boss’ boss. But damn, did I imagine hittin’ it....A LOT!!! 😍😍😫

Then the muthaf$&@ fires me out of no where for the dumbest reason possible. 😡😕 Anyway, I’m over it! Besides, guys like that are stuck in a miserable relationship where their girlfriend thinks he’s pathetic and emasculates him hard after awful sex....yup, I’m fine! 🙄🙂👍😄

Tell him you need the job back. Tell him you’ll do anything to get it back. :shifty:

I have a work crush. -_- 

8 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Tell him you need the job back. Tell him you’ll do anything to get it back. :shifty:

I have a work crush. -_- 

how you gone tell someone to beg :mellow:  if you lost the job and you were having fantasies and shit probably better to move on. If some place fires you, keep your dignity intact by moving on

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

My whole lack of a love life is!!! 😳😱🤪😔

define love life? Are you looking for a date(s) or sex partner(s) :unsure:  a lot of us have been single for a very long time and that's just how it is, most dudes out here not looking for a relationship

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

define love life? Are you looking for a date(s) or sex partner(s) :unsure:  a lot of us have been single for a very long time and that's just how it is, most dudes out here not looking for a relationship

Honestly, I’m a relationship guy. All my friends have even said it but got the past almost 8 years I’ve been out, it’s just been meaningless sex after meaningless sex. Call me a hopeless romantic but my heart desperately wants more. 😕😔

3 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, I’m a relationship guy. All my friends have even said it but got the past almost 8 years I’ve been out, it’s just been meaningless sex after meaningless sex. Call me a hopeless romantic but my heart desperately wants more. 😕😔

I understand being somewhat caught up in the middle, because most of the apps gays are on are geared towards sex. Not everyone is looking for meaningless sex, but as men we have needs to fill too. Im a romantic very much so :wub:  but you gotta see things as they are not as you want them to be. It's a lot of not so bueno shit going on in the gay communities. Its some good shit too, but these dudes the things I read, see and hear, its like fuck it Im gonna be single forever

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Then go out and get more. Stop chasing heterosexual men.. open your horizon.. go on dates and not fuck dates. 

33 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Its a tough one, because not everyone is relationship material or ready or compatible. I tend to believe most everyone doesn't want to be alone, but a lot of these guys aint trying to be booed up either.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I understand being somewhat caught up in the middle, because most of the apps gays are on are geared towards sex. Not everyone is looking for meaningless sex, but as men we have needs to fill too. Im a romantic very much so :wub:  but you gotta see things as they are not as you want them to be. It's a lot of not so bueno shit going on in the gay communities. Its some good shit too, but these dudes the things I read, see and hear, its like fuck it Im gonna be single forever

That’s true. Sigh.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

besides Im not gonna feed you and try fucking you after :lol:  I need all GI tracts clean :umm:

Yeah these dates that turn into a hook up are so pointless to me. That happened to me once and I wondered if he just wanted sex, why even bother with semantics really??!? 😳😱🤔

1 minute ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yeah these dates that turn into a hook up are so pointless to me. That happened to me once and I wondered if he just wanted sex, why even bother with semantics really??!? 😳😱🤔

okay so free thought free questioning.....did you have fun on the pre-sex activities? Was the other maybe interested in more and decided naw just sex? I mean its a lot that could have gone wrong