Metamorphosis coffee table book

Jakob

it's kinda like having all her tour books into one really nice package a coffee table book which I'm feeling so thanks for showing that because it makes me want it. Ive got so many items from over the years, and I'm kinda tired of keeping them, I've got tour books , magazine, Miss Janet Fanclub items, I kinda want to just consolidate my admiration into a coffee book :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

it's kinda like having all her tour books into one really nice package a coffee table book which I'm feeling so thanks for showing that because it makes me want it. Ive got so many items from over the years, and I'm kinda tired of keeping them, I've got tour books , magazine, Miss Janet Fanclub items, I kinda want to just consolidate my admiration into a coffee book :lol:

Some older tour book pictures are in this book, yes, but there are a LOT of rare pictures as well. It's a great book! 

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Awe this is awesome! Idk where you're from but I love your accent. You sound like you are in your 20s meanwhile most of us Janet fans are in our 30s and 40s. How much was the book if you don't mind?

Thanks! I'm indeed in my 20s and I'm from the Netherlands! 😁 

• Like 1