14 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you currently prescribed?

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

so the sub dude he wants to free play, I mean he wants to do whatever whenever, he's really down for a throat fucking, but I can "rape" him too :unsure: he likes to tell me stories of his sexcapades ......I don't wanna know :umm:  but he's definitely good sex material, good looking nice body

Send me his number. I'm all for sexually enslaving another human just have thier shit together. But these days that's like asking to hit the lotto

3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Send me his number. I'm all for sexually enslaving another human just have thier shit together. But these days that's like asking to hit the lotto

I can hear the pitter patter of @bu.’s feet. -_- 

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

No he drives a Cadillac -_-  young educated probably comes from money

Let's all have an orgy.

I recently discovered I am a total bottom. So I need ALL of your dicks in me. No need to push! More than 1 welcome at a time. :wub:

For those of you keeping track at home: started as a bottom, then became a post bottom, then a verse bottom, now a MEGA BOTTOM. :wub: 

• Like 1

How did I discover I was a MEGA BOTTOM you ask?

I recently hooked up with a "verse top" which is code for BOTTOM. There was NO TOP ENERGY AT ALL. I realized I need to get ravaged and fucked like a whore and that was NOT happening.  -_- 

• Like 1

How were my suspicions confirmed even FURTHERMORE? I was getting railed by this stud and I didn't touch my dick ONCE throughout the fuck sesh. It just felt that good. And he made me leak just by hitting the right spots. It was a come to jesus moment truly. -_- 

When I took the bag off my head I asked if I could see him again and he kneed me in the gut and threw me down the stairs. -_- I don't know should I text him? I don't want to seem clingy. -_- 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

I recently discovered

I am a total bottom. 

Who wants to tell him :coffee: 

"

NO ONE ASKED!! :lol: 

How were my suspicions confirmed even FURTHERMORE? I was getting railed by this stud and I didn't touch my dick ONCE throughout the fuck sesh. It just felt that good. And he made me leak just by hitting the right spots. It was a come to jesus moment truly. -_- 

When I took the bag off my head I asked if I could see him again and he kneed me in the gut and threw me down the stairs. -_- I don't know should I text him? I don't want to seem clingy. -_- 

You should stalk him until he marries you.. don’t like a good man go

4 hours ago, Aquaria said:

I recently hooked up with a "verse top" which is code for BOTTOM. There was NO TOP ENERGY AT ALL. I realized I need to get ravaged and fucked like a whore and that was NOT happening.  -_- 

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Twice this month the bottom came during penetration and left me high n dry. Just throw the whole summer away. 

you the top though :unsure: you not in charge of yo stroke game? :unsure:  why you let the little bitch get theirs? :unsure:  that's not how its supposed to happen, he should be making you happy

58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

you the top though :unsure: you not in charge of yo stroke game? :unsure:  why you let the little bitch get theirs? :unsure:  that's not how its supposed to happen, he should be making you happy

What year is it? Tops aren’t men and bottoms aren’t women. Quit treating bottoms like second class citizens.. like they should worship the ground tops walk on. Eww that’s so stupid