Jump to content

PrEP  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you heard of it?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      0
  2. 2. Are you currently prescribed?

    • Yes
      3
    • No
      11


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

so the sub dude he wants to free play, I mean he wants to do whatever whenever, he's really down for a throat fucking, but I can "rape" him too :unsure: he likes to tell me stories of his sexcapades ......I don't wanna know :umm:  but he's definitely good sex material, good looking nice body

Send me his number. I'm all for sexually enslaving another human just have thier shit together. But these days that's like asking to hit the lotto

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should put that on your LinkedIn.  

Like me...its turns me the fuck on when I hear/see a guy enjoying the work im putting in

to me a lot of these dudes out here on the shit like it gives them super powers  and they taking loads

3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Send me his number. I'm all for sexually enslaving another human just have thier shit together. But these days that's like asking to hit the lotto

I can hear the pitter patter of @bu.’s feet. -_- 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Send me his number. I'm all for sexually enslaving another human just have thier shit together. But these days that's like asking to hit the lotto

No he drives a Cadillac -_-  young educated probably comes from money

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's all have an orgy.

I recently discovered I am a total bottom. So I need ALL of your dicks in me. No need to push! More than 1 welcome at a time. :wub:

For those of you keeping track at home: started as a bottom, then became a post bottom, then a verse bottom, now a MEGA BOTTOM. :wub: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How did I discover I was a MEGA BOTTOM you ask?

I recently hooked up with a "verse top" which is code for BOTTOM. There was NO TOP ENERGY AT ALL. I realized I need to get ravaged and fucked like a whore and that was NOT happening.  -_- 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How were my suspicions confirmed even FURTHERMORE? I was getting railed by this stud and I didn't touch my dick ONCE throughout the fuck sesh. It just felt that good. And he made me leak just by hitting the right spots. It was a come to jesus moment truly. -_- 

When I took the bag off my head I asked if I could see him again and he kneed me in the gut and threw me down the stairs. -_- I don't know should I text him? I don't want to seem clingy. -_- 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

I recently discovered

I am a total bottom. 

Who wants to tell him :coffee: 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

How did I discover I was a MEGA BOTTOM you ask?

"

NO ONE ASKED!! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

How were my suspicions confirmed even FURTHERMORE? I was getting railed by this stud and I didn't touch my dick ONCE throughout the fuck sesh. It just felt that good. And he made me leak just by hitting the right spots. It was a come to jesus moment truly. -_- 

When I took the bag off my head I asked if I could see him again and he kneed me in the gut and threw me down the stairs. -_- I don't know should I text him? I don't want to seem clingy. -_- 

You should stalk him until he marries you.. don’t like a good man go

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aquaria said:

How did I discover I was a MEGA BOTTOM you ask?

I recently hooked up with a "verse top" which is code for BOTTOM. There was NO TOP ENERGY AT ALL. I realized I need to get ravaged and fucked like a whore and that was NOT happening.  -_- 

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Where do I cash in? 

you wont cash in :umm: all us old people are gonna suck all the pipes we fucking can dry as hell before we leave you bastards a damn thang :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Twice this month the bottom came during penetration and left me high n dry. Just throw the whole summer away. 

you the top though :unsure: you not in charge of yo stroke game? :unsure:  why you let the little bitch get theirs? :unsure:  that's not how its supposed to happen, he should be making you happy

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

you the top though :unsure: you not in charge of yo stroke game? :unsure:  why you let the little bitch get theirs? :unsure:  that's not how its supposed to happen, he should be making you happy

What year is it? Tops aren’t men and bottoms aren’t women. Quit treating bottoms like second class citizens.. like they should worship the ground tops walk on. Eww that’s so stupid

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...