14 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you currently prescribed?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

if a bitch wanted to be that damn basic hell :umm:  Im not out for fly bys I want someone down like 4 flat tires, and since Im present someone like me must be too. I think we should all do Hoe-tests, like DNA ...so we can find out just how much hoe is in ya'll :umm:

Different mindset... you want love which I won’t comment on  

I’ve had hundreds of partners since 18. I don’t all of fuck em.. only very few. Don’t shame people for having a high sexual energy & drive bc you’re on some lovey dovery shit. Either way,  everyone should know their status 

28 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Different mindset... you want love which I won’t comment on  

I’ve had hundreds of partners since 18. I don’t all of fuck em.. only very few. Don’t shame people for having a high sexual energy & drive bc you’re on some lovey dovery shit. Either way,  everyone should know their status 

there is no shame present nor implied this is about personal choices and what may function for one may not apply to another. We have several different points of view that at the least makes one think.

besides after you've spent enough time fucking your time away, you lose out on how to formulate lasting bonds with other gay men like yourself. Now you can cry shame -_-

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

there is no shame present nor implied this is about personal choices and what may function for one may not apply to another. We have several different points of view that at the least makes one think.

besides after you've spent enough time fucking your time away, you lose out on how to formulate lasting bonds with other gay men like yourself. Now you can cry shame -_-

There’s no shame present or implied then you shade me :umm: 

I rather fuck my time away and have lasting bonds within my friendships than be a lonely clown desperate for some rando to spend time with them and actually like them. I see it here... and I fuck and run ✌Now you have my permission to cry. 

4 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

There’s no shame present or implied then you shade me :umm: 

I rather fuck my time away and have lasting bonds within my friendships than be a lonely clown desperate for some rando to spend time with them and actually like them. I see it here... and I fuck and run ✌Now you have my permission to cry. 

no one shaded you, you interpret things that way, I can't help how you see shit..... I can't instruct you further...and if you act out of line you may have earned any shade you received because you continue to demonstrate you cannot interact with civility

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

no one shaded you, you interpret things that way, I can't help how you see shit..... I can't instruct you further...and if you act out of line you may have earned any shade you received because you continue to demonstrate you cannot interact with civility

:yawn: 

Nice job replying to that and not anything else 👍🏾

On 7/29/2019 at 6:44 PM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

False: they do not cause kidney failure UNLESS you previously had poor kidneys. As far as bone marrow goes, it doesn’t affect anyone who is your age (25+) 

PrEP is safer than taking daily aspirin.. both are FDA approved, both tested and tried. 

Basing your beliefs on commercials & false information is insane  

Kidney failure is literally listed as a [serious] side effect on the prep website. 

https://www.truvada.com/what-is-truvada/side-effects

:mellow:

10 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: It’s not a common side effect

Common enough to warrant legal action. :lol: You really have to think about what you're putting in your body. A pill that's powerful enough to prevent the contraction of HIV, an incurable (as far as we know), disease. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Common enough to warrant legal action. :lol: You really have to think about what you're putting in your body. A pill that's powerful enough to prevent the contraction of HIV, an incurable (as far as we know), disease. 

41 cases out of 90,000 (2018) people of men & women with and without HIV... you want to do that math? .05% 

Anything is enough to warrant Legal action. You should know about frivolous lawsuits and the fact that just because there’s a lawsuit on the books doesn’t mean it’ll be awarded

The chances of you contracting HIV is higher than the chances of kidney, bone issues. Especially for a black man in the south (yes DC is included in the south) who has the most new HIV cases in the country (in 2017 52% of new cases comes from the southern portion of the United States).

14 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

this is one issue I have with this, its a constant dosing to maintain its maximum effectiveness. I just dont want to be doped up by big pharma on a tons of meds, take this or that for everything under the sun. Let's be real here PrEP is an anti-viral medication combo :umm:

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

this is one issue I have with this, its a constant dosing to maintain its maximum effectiveness. I just dont want to be doped up by big pharma on a tons of meds, take this or that for everything under the sun. Let's be real here PrEP is an anti-viral medication combo :umm:

You will be in the future :umm: and shouldn’t you take multi-vitamins?

:unsure: Are you vaccinated? Are you anti-vaxx?

11 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

You will be in the future :umm: and shouldn’t you take multi-vitamins? Or do men not care about their health?

:unsure: Are you vaccinated?

there's a huge difference between Truvada accompanied by kidney failure and taking a multi-vitamen :umm:

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

there's a huge difference between Truvada accompanied by kidney failure and taking a multi-vitamen :umm:

Bc Truvada is actually  tested to be effective? 92-99% to be exact :umm: 

Kidney failure is rarer than overdosing on multi-vitamins :umm: 64,000 Americans overdosed (not died) on multivitamins in 2016. 

On 8/1/2019 at 9:33 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

41 cases out of 90,000 (2018) people of men & women with and without HIV... you want to do that math? .05% 

Anything is enough to warrant Legal action. You should know about frivolous lawsuits and the fact that just because there’s a lawsuit on the books doesn’t mean it’ll be awarded

The chances of you contracting HIV is higher than the chances of kidney, bone issues. Especially for a black man in the south (yes DC is included in the south) who has the most new HIV cases in the country (in 2017 52% of new cases comes from the southern portion of the United States).

And this is why they label the drug at 99.9% effect, because there is still a margin for error. Which is important way for big pharm to absolve themselves of liability regarding the side effects of their product(s). These mesothelioma and asbestos cases aren't arising just for the sake of continuing the legal system. 

Kidney failure is a known side effect of the drug, and it clearly can cause problems. And the makers of the drug are aware of that, and probably more that they aren't publicizing. That's why it's important to know what you're putting in your body. You may be preventing the spread and contraction of HIV, but you also don't know the long and/or short term effects of the drug. 

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

Yep, I hear you have to take it every-single-day. And if you just so happen to miss a dose, you have to return to the doctor or something like that.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

And this is why they label the drug at 99.9% effect, because there is still a margin for error. Which is important way for big pharm to absolve themselves of liability regarding the side effects of their product(s). These mesothelioma and asbestos cases aren't arising just for the sake of continuing the legal system. 

Kidney failure is a known side effect of the drug, and it clearly can cause problems. And the makers of the drug are aware of that, and probably more that they aren't publicizing. That's why it's important to know what you're putting in your body. You may be preventing the spread and contraction of HIV, but you also don't know the long and/or short term effects of the drug. 

Yep, I hear you have to take it every-single-day. And if you just so happen to miss a dose, you have to return to the doctor or something like that.  

The common number I’ve seen is 92 or 99%. I have not seen 99.9%. There’s a margin of error for every medication & contraceptives like birth control and condoms (neither possess a 99.9% success rate). Big pharma are not using success rates to offset side effects. Every medication has side effects but in this argument... you either contract HIV or temporary nausea and a .05% chance of kidney issues which your doctor checks for... which one do you choose? 

.05% of users experience kidney issues. We’re not going off what you think (bc it is mostly bullshit). I’m only here for stone Cold facts. 

You should stop pretending you’re worried about kidney issues or “what goes into my body” BS. It’s not cute as you chew on Burger King’s tacos and Chipotle while downing a bottle of Jack Daniels.

This drug has been researched for years. It is not new on the market as it was introduced in 2004. 

If you miss a dose, you just continue taking it as prescribed and not double dosing. The only reason you would need to consult a doctor is if you’re having severe reactions :umm:  I worry that you’re getting your information from stupid people 

4 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

The common number I’ve seen is 92 or 99%. I have not seen 99.9%. There’s a margin of error for every medication & contraceptives like birth control and condoms (neither possess a 99.9% success rate). Big pharma are not using success rates to offset side effects. Every medication has side effects but in this argument... you either contract HIV or temporary nausea and a .05% chance of kidney issues which your doctor checks for... which one do you choose? 

.05% of users experience kidney issues. We’re not going off what you think (bc it is mostly bullshit). I’m only here for stone Cold facts. 

You should stop pretending you’re worried about kidney issues or “what goes into my body” BS. It’s not cute as you chew on Burger King’s tacos and Chipotle while downing a bottle of Jack Daniels.

This drug has been researched for years. It is not new on the market as it was introduced in 2004. 

If you miss a dose, you just continue taking it as prescribed and not double dosing. The only reason you would need to consult a doctor is if you’re having severe reactions :umm:  I worry that you’re getting your information from stupid people 

I'm often astonished at the effortlessness of your obtuseness. It's almost shocking. Game, how do you think epidemics arise? They  have to start SOMEWHERE. That's what you're not understanding, or willfully ignoring for the sake of standing firm in your position, despite it having the strength of an octogenarian with muscular dystrophy. If you want to deal with facts, as you state, the product on website even states kidney failure is a KNOWN side effect. It causes 05.% in cases by your own admission, which means it happens.

Your parallel argument of fast food is weak and didn't help your argument whatsoever. Side effects should be a concern for anyone taking a drug powerful enough to stop the spread of a three decade long medical crisis. We aren't talking about taking Tylenol PM here. Stop this tomfoolery sir. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I'm often astonished at the effortlessness of your obtuseness. It's almost shocking. Game, how do you think epidemics arise? They  have to start SOMEWHERE. That's what you're not understanding, or willfully ignoring for the sake of standing firm in your position, despite it having the strength of an octogenarian with muscular dystrophy. If you want to deal with facts, as you state, the product on website even states kidney failure is a KNOWN side effect. It causes 05.% in cases by your own admission, which means it happens.

Your parallel argument of fast food is weak and didn't help your argument whatsoever. Side effects should be a concern for anyone taking a drug powerful enough to stop the spread of a three decade long medical crisis. We aren't talking about taking Tylenol PM here. Stop this tomfoolery sir. :lol:

You’re paranoia is showing. PrEP isn’t an epidemic This is one of the first steps to eradicating HIV & AIDS. Conspiracy theories are for the loons and idiots. PrEP has helped nearly 400k people globally and you’re worried about what exactly? Oh 50 American’s kidneys

Why are you emphasizing “powerful”? Like it has killed people and not saved potentially 200k people’s lives.  I don’t understand you logic here. You don’t want an epidemic, like the AIDS epidemic that you’re probably too young to remember when the president ignored it and focused on the war on drugs, but you want to cancel PrEP? Should we cancel chemo too? Should we just stop vaccinations? Where does it end? Birth control? It’s not necessary and it causes minor & major side effects 🤔 or is that just big pharma’s way to control on women? 

As someone from DC, where youths are contradicting HIV twice the normal rate of every other city in American, you’re way too against it  

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I've only had bareback 4 times in my whole life.  Two times was with someone I loved. Another out of being wreckless. The 4th time I was drunk and he took advantage and slid the condom off me. I was so glad I was on prep the next morning. Could of been life changing. Smh

I’ve barebacked many times.. Zero people have burned me so I guess I gotten lucky. I’m on PrEP now and I’ve only done it once since and that sexy mutha fucker is on PrEP 

17 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I read the shit and was like did he just compare that shit to aspirin? :umm: