Rock Wit U vs. Made For Now

Lenzo88

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

the part that gets me is you got bitches out here that swear those tracks are the shit 🙄

Bitches be delusional. It’s ok to admit Janet has several duds before Damita Who, 20 NO, Disappointed, and Unintelligible  

On 7/28/2019 at 12:31 PM, JoeJoe said:

I said what technical work did Janet exhibit? I can do the heel toe movement. Once again Janet's dancers did did all the technical stuff and not her. That's what always annoyed me with that whole routine. She would get lazy and shimmy her hips side to side while the background dancers tore shit up. Watch and tell me when i'm lying and she ain't swaying and shimmying side to side while they put in work. 

All I see is slayage 😐

She took time to pose for pics, migrate the stage, interact with the audience, and still do 85% of the choreography.

6 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

All I see is slayage 😐

She took time to pose for pics, migrate the stage, interact with the audience, and still do 85% of the choreography.

and the 15% was the technical stuff the background dancers did lol. Just admit i'm right boo

10 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

You want Janet to lip sync and drop to her knees at the same time 🙄 u asking for a lot

a lot of the movement they did wasn't on their knees. Hell she got on her knees at 40 during the 2006 Billboard awards 2yrs later after the Ryan Seacrest performance so yeah she actually couldn't dropped to her knees.

• 2 weeks later...