Do you believe Damita Jo album wouldve been the year's best selling album

jinthahouse

3 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

You can ban me for calling someone delusional for saying bullshit and Then you can King Me 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897551af8efc5305231c0

It’d be a ban that was almost 18 years in the making. Most of your assessments and opinions are illogical, half baked, nonsensical and add no value which is why you resort to the tactics you employ to unsuccessfully distract from you obscene lack of reasoning and critical thinking skills.  It’s almost borderline abuse to have to keep subjecting forum members to you. It’s about time I recognized you as the court jester you are. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Angela said:

Keep being antagonistic and you'll find yourself on the outside looking in. The act is getting tired. 

There are lots of songs /albums where I’ve disagreed with the general consensus of the fans, yet there’s no need to be disrespectful. Your act is tired. 

it's been what almost 10yrs if not more :sigh: 

Great. Through reviewing multiple threads and looking at the overall body of work, your legacy is secured.  Thank you for your contributions to the community and hopefully you will engage with other members of this forum outside of this medium. 

Take care,

Angie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angela said:

Great. Through reviewing multiple threads and looking at the overall body of work, your legacy is secured.  Thank you for your contributions to the community and hopefully you will engage with other members of this forum outside of this medium. 

Take care,

Angie

The forum nuisance and antagonist. Yup it's secured. How long is he gone for so I can take him off ignore? lol

Just now, Angela said:

It’s permanent. 

It's really sad he hasn't grown any maturity in the last decade and still behaves like he does. Now his playmate doesn't have him here any longer so I wonder how that's gonna pan out for him. I thought Game would've grown up by now. He's 30 for God's sake. I could go in so bad right now but I won't. To go back and forth with you knowing you're the administrator and gave him somewhat of a life with this Janet message board he just took it for granted didn't wanna take an "L" from you just so he wouldn't look weak to everybody smh :sigh: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeJoe said:

It's really sad he hasn't grown any maturity in the last decade and still behaves like he does. Now his playmate doesn't have him here any longer so I wonder how that's gonna pan out for him. I thought Game would've grown up by now. He's 30 for God's sake. I could go in so bad right now but I won't. To go back and forth with you knowing you're the administrator and gave him somewhat of a life with this Janet message board he just took it for granted didn't wanna take an "L" from you just so he wouldn't look weak to everybody smh :sigh: 

So, I won’t and do not want this to turn into a bash fest. 

I will say say that it’s been a decision that I wrestled with for some time as he wasn’t always breaking forum rules but was teetering on it. 

I had to take a step back as I read MANY threads (some reported and others at random) to see what kind of environment his behavior was creating. Some of it was how he behaved with other fans and others are the way he voices his displeasure with Janet, especially music that didn’t come from AFY. This is just a small instance of repeated behavior. 

He definitely is a huge fan of Janet’s, but, I also need to recognize that I’ve banned fans of hers before so I couldn’t keep letting that be a reason to keeping him around. 

I know this forum will never be as active as the main board used to be, and I’m fine with that. What I’m not fine with, is the continuation of a toxic environment because of a difference of opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Gasp! No more “Game”?!?  😟😢

Jesus, this went from a harmless discussion to “that escalated quickly” for real!!! 😳😱😫😭😭😭

That’s a huge understatement. Game was a huge presence here for a very long time ...it's unfortunate things ended as they did, I wish he had found less destructive ways of entertaining himself

On 8/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, vibeology said:

Angela is kinda...turning me on 🐈

Have you seen how big her cleavage is? Janet has nothing on her :coffee: 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

tumblr_ol88jy4wGe1qmrl73o1_400.gif

You so dumb :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Bailey said:

That’s a huge understatement. Game was a huge presence here for a very long time 

Well now i'll unblock you since you'll no longer be able to be a messy instigating bitch with him gone. This way I can just drag you without worrying about being annoyed by his antagonizing. :) 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Have you seen how big her cleavage is? Janet has nothing on her :coffee: 

You so dumb :lmao: 

Well now i'll unblock you since you'll no longer be able to be a messy instigating bitch with him gone. This way I can just drag you without worrying about being annoyed by his antagonizing. :) 

if you think about it, that sounds like what got Game gone :unsure:  what does Game being gone have to do with anything? :unsure: you'll still be late :lol:  and I'll still not give a fuck :) the only thing for you to worry about is Enrique and where his ass is, that's all the dragging you got :lol: block unblock fuck it keep it on block wit yo messy ass :lmao:  I wasn't speaking on you nor to you, learn from some shit :umm:

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, Angela said:

Take care,

Angie

Related image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3