Janet headlining RNB Fridays in Australia(?)

Jakob

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Where did you get that specific info of "far" from a sellout? Look like it was a huuuuuge crowd. I hear it hardly ever is a completely sold out event.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/rnb-fridays-review-janet-jackson-highlights-mixed-marvel-stadium-show/news-story/2a1b7311c89f9c30dd5aa18663a68363

On 11/7/2019 at 11:20 PM, Lenzo88 said:

Which I’m all for, we’ve seen Janet caught off guard during interviews with constant questions about Micheal or putting her to shame about the Super Bowl Halftime show, so by all means, let the Queen prepare them!!!! 🙄😝👍😍😘

Amen. I know it sucks for fans, but we can all agree that the media can't be trusted.

Which I’m all for, we’ve seen Janet caught off guard during interviews with constant questions about Micheal or putting her to shame about the Super Bowl Halftime show, so by all means, let the Queen prepare them!!!! 🙄😝👍😍😘

Amen. I know it sucks for fans, but we can all agree that the media can't be trusted.

1 hour ago, EphraimAdamz said:

That’s not exactly the same as directing them to ask the same questions for 30 years. You can control the narrative and tell them what angles are ok, and have an adult conversation. There’s so much to discuss -

What was your sons first words?

Who do you feel he looks like and takes after?

After being in the game so long, where do you pull inspiration from for your tour designs & projects?

Are there any new musical elements you want to explore?

How do you stay engaged after you’ve set the bar so high for yourself and others? What does success from this side of the game look like?

fuck those animal cages lol

• Upvote 2

I did research and RNB FRIDAYS doesnt have the best reputation. Last year Usher headlined and it was many articles saying how the fans calledbit the WORST CONCERT EVER. ..they said everything surrounding the lineup, sound and performers was a mess. It wasnt sold out either. But its only been existing for 4 years so that explains alot...but i still saying having a crown of 20k - 50k is still a good ass crowd... Thats alot of ppl regardless

9 hours ago, Kalfou said:

These Australian 'fans' are trying it with these lipsync allegations...BITCH! It's Janet Jackson:rolleyes:

Janet stay to ass in the states! I don't care who don't like it either. I said what I said

The only reasons there were some complaints was because she was having sound problems at the very beginning and for some reason some ppl thought there was an audio delay..and that wasnt the case.