New Missy album drops tonight

EphraimAdamz

Ehhhh it’s just an EP!!! I want more!!! ThrowItBack tho......she can uncharacteristically keep it! 😐 “WTF” and “I’m Better” were more explosive, fun and honorable for an artist such as herself!!! The music video as usual is a visual masterpiece (outside Teyana Taylor and that little girl’s hilariously bad acting!) 😳😱🤢🤮

16 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ehhhh it’s just an EP!!! I want more!!! ThrowItBack tho......she can uncharacteristically keep it! 😐 “WTF” and “I’m Better” were more explosive, fun and honorable for an artist such as herself!!! The music video as usual is a visual masterpiece (outside Teyana Taylor and that little girl’s hilariously bad acting!) 😳😱🤢🤮

Yeah that was completely unnecessary.  It wasn't even funny or cheesy bad acting.  Still releasing during Slayer Swifts week is questionable. 

On 8/23/2019 at 9:37 AM, Lenzo88 said:

I'm still mad that it is only an EP!  She got credit for the hottest performance of the night at the VMAs.  She has good momentum going and good will for a major comeback album.  She shoulda went for it

7 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I'm still mad that it is only an EP!  She got credit for the hottest performance of the night at the VMAs.  She has good momentum going and good will for a major comeback album.  She shoulda went for it

Considering she released it the same week as Hurricane Swift back on the scene!!! Yeah, I’m glad the new album is still in process!!! She wouldn’t have faired well at all against that kind of competition.