What drugs have you done?

Dal

Weed - regularly

Alcohol - definitely not as fun as it used to be

Coke - occasionally taken and rarely at that...now if someone offered in the right setting

ย 

Nothing else though I curious about Molly/E, I feel old to try anything new at this stage. Im trying to keep my mind as settled as possible

ย 

Weed maybe once a month now....use to smoke it every day up until 2010 as soon as I would get home from work and over the weekends.ย Loved it for sex...it automatically makes me horny loved smoking a joint before hitting the dance floor too.ย Now it makes me think too much and I get deeply paranoid.ย 

Ecstasy...geesh maybe 20 times back in my clubbing days. I would dance for a good 6 hours whenever I would go to an after hours event or Coachella before it was a celebrity haven filled with advertisers everywhere. Haven't touched it since 2006. The best X I had was in Spain...pure MDNA in powder form. The strongest and cleanest experience ever.ย 

Cocaine...I had a love/hate relationship with it. Did it lot when I worked with these Austalians at my second agency. They loved it!!!ย  Haven't touched it since 2006.ย 

Alcohol...only in social settings or in a bar. Can't drink anymore as it keeps me up at night. I miss a good bottle of wine.ย 

Acid...3 times.ย 

Mushrooms...4 times. Love mushrooms! It's a very therapeutic drug that allows me to purge all toxic thoughts. After the effects wear off I go to sleep and wake up feeling centered and completely in sync with my body and soul.ย 

Meth....once by accident as I thought it was cocaine. It was awful.ย 

GHB....once and it was good.ย 

K....that shit is crazy. K holes were hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Any hardcore drugs never again. Maybe mushrooms some time in the near futureย as I need a good purge.ย 

ย 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Sacred Prostitute said:

Weed maybe once a month now....use to smoke it every day up until 2010 as soon as I would get home from work and over the weekends.ย Loved it for sex...it automatically makes me horny loved smoking a joint before hitting the dance floor too.ย Now it makes me think too much and I get deeply paranoid.ย 

Ecstasy...geesh maybe 20 times back in my clubbing days. I would dance for a good 6 hours whenever I would go to an after hours event or Coachella before it was a celebrity haven filled with advertisers everywhere. Haven't touched it since 2006. The best X I had was in Spain...pure MDNA in powder form. The strongest and cleanest experience ever.ย 

Cocaine...I had a love/hate relationship with it. Did it lot when I worked with these Austalians at my second agency. They loved it!!!ย  Haven't touched it since 2006.ย 

Alcohol...only in social settings or in a bar. Can't drink anymore as it keeps me up at night. I miss a good bottle of wine.ย 

Acid...3 times.ย 

Mushrooms...4 times. Love mushrooms! It's a very therapeutic drug that allows me to purge all toxic thoughts. After the effects wear off I go to sleep and wake up feeling centered and completely in sync with my body and soul.ย 

Any hardcore drugs never again. Maybe mushrooms some time in the near futureย as I need a good purge.ย 

ย 

You have lived a full life

arrested development judging you GIF by NETFLIX

ย 

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 1:08 PM, The Sacred Prostitute said:

Acid...3 times.ย 

ย 

a whole lot of facts as to why i dont smoke as much

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...