Jump to content

Happy Birthday Roc!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Aquaria said:

I’m 31 today. ^_^ 

I don’t feel any different, but maybe it’s been a more gradual change this year. -_- 

Happy Birthday! Also happy birthday to you too John aka Roc but I already said it to you on facebook lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 9:33 PM, JoeJoe said:

Happy Birthday! Also happy birthday to you too John aka Roc but I already said it to you on facebook lol

You mean vaquero? :umm:

My birthday twin. ^_^ 

Why doesn’t he post anymore? <_< 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

You mean vaquero? :umm:

My birthday twin. ^_^ 

Why doesn’t he post anymore? <_< 

idk. Probably same reason why a lot of people don't post much but he's always posting on IG and FB. He just lost his granny a few days ago :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, JoeJoe said:

idk. Probably same reason why a lot of people don't post much but he's always posting on IG and FB. He just lost his granny a few days ago :( 

Aw that's so sad. :( Hope he's doing ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 8:47 AM, Amy said:

Happy Belated Cake Day! Hope you had a good one.

Thank you! Cake Day. :lol: I like that.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Utopia said:

i'm late to the party but Happy Bday love :wub: 

Thank you sugar!!!! :wub: Got some frosting for me? :shifty: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...